Omission of the uterus symptoms
Omission of the uterus (genital prolapse) - is uterine disease in which it gradually emerges.It is a complex disease that can be compared with pelvic hernia.The mechanism of development, as in a conventional hernia.If you do not take action, the uterine prolapse may occur.
uterus prolapse - a protrusion of the uterus into the vagina.Loss occurs when the pelvic muscles and ligament support that normally keep the uterus in place, become damaged or weakened.With moderate prolapse of the uterus descends into the upper region of the vagina.In more severe cases, the uterus can escape through the vagina.Uterine prolapse is often accompanied by heaving the bladder (cystocele) or urethra (urethrocele) through the front wall of the vagina or rectum heaving through the back wall of the vagina.
• Damage or weakness of the pelvic muscles, usually as a result of multiple childbirth, during menopause is the most common cause of prolapse.
• Obesity, diabetes, cough, chronic bronchitis, asthma, some common defects
• Lifting weights or stress may contribute to uterine prolapse, when the pelvic muscles are weakened already.
• Many women have no symptoms.
• Discomfort, pain or a feeling of heaviness or fullness in the lower abdomen and vagina.
• Abnormal discharge or bleeding from the vagina.
• Inconvenience during sexual intercourse.
• Pain in the lower back.
• Pain in the anal region, or a feeling of "sitting on the ball."
• Frequent and unstoppable need to urinate;constipation.
• Perhaps incontinence of urine or faeces.
• Visible protrusion of the uterus through the vagina (in severe cases).
first degree.At this stage the outer cervical os disease or in other words the cervical canal, falls below the flat, narrow part of the pelvic cavity.In this case it looks like uterine prolapse, can not be observed, sinceit does not go out, even if you start to push strongly.
second degree.It is characterized by a partial uterine prolapse.It can be seen when viewed from the outside, without the use of obstetrical instruments.
third degree.It is characterized by a complete uterine prolapse.She always located outside the genital slit.
omission of the uterus and vagina always go together.There are cases when the vagina and begins to fall, and it is easy to see the genital slit.But not always it falls completely.It is often possible to observe only the front or rear panel.Also, there is the omission of the uterus wall, the wall of the intestine and bladder.
• Examination by a gynecologist.
• Mild cases of uterine prolapse may not require treatment.
• Avoid tight pants, tight belts.
• Try to reduce stress during urination and bowel movement.
• Small plastic, rubber or silicone ring can be used to provide support for moderate or prolapsed uterus when needed surgery, but the patient has a serious medical problem and he could not bear it.The ring is inserted into the vagina and placed around the cervix.
• Operation (hysterectomy) may be performed to remove the prolapsed uterus much, but supporting tissue must be restored in order to avoid loss of the vagina after hysterectomy.
• Kegel exercises to strengthen the muscles that support the uterus, may be recommended after childbirth.
•, should lose weight if necessary.
• Estrogen replacement therapy may be recommended for postmenopausal women.
• Contact your doctor if you experience pain or discomfort in the pelvic area, or notice unusual pelvic protrusion.