Juices of fruits , berries, vegetables
According to the content of vitamins vegetables and fruits can be divided into the following groups.
first group.Vegetables and fruits are delivered to the human body mainly vitamin C and minerals, sugar, fiber, vitamins A and B.
This group includes tomatoes, lemons, oranges, grapefruit, cabbage (especially sauerkraut), currants, gooseberries, berries, peppers, raspberries, strawberries, parsley.
second group.Vegetables and fruit that supply the body mainly carotene.Vegetables and fruits that deliver group, addition of minerals, vitamin C, sugars, fiber, vitamin B2.
This group includes carrots, tomatoes, cantaloupe, apricots, pumpkin, leeks, Brussels sprouts, green pea pods , beans, parsley, red pepper, mountain ash.
third group.Vegetables and fruits contain a small amount of minerals and vitamins that are soluble in water polo and tive impact on the body's metabolism (vitamin C and B vitamins).
This group includes beets, cucumbers, celery, onions, radishes, parsley, apples, pears, plums, che
Since fruits and vegetables are often contaminated with germs and sometimes chemicals (crop protection products), peppermint processing should be done very carefully.
prepared to drink preserved nutritional value of raw material, should be:
1. fruits and vegetables intended for processing, carefully sort out, throwing spoiled and stale;
2. carefully wash fruits and vegetables under running water.Particular attention is paid to the tubers, which are very polluted land and located therein by microbes.Tuber wash brush;
3. Vegetables and fruits that can not be treated with the skin, wash and then cut them with the peel (a thin layer) sharp stainless steel knife or flute;
4. peeled vegetables rinsed quickly so they do not lose valuable substances (peeled fruits do not wash);
5. fruits and vegetables intended for the preparation of natural juices, processed quickly and just before cooking.
juices should be prepared from only the freshest, not propped fruits, vegetables and fruits, and drink immediately.