First aid for heart pain
In the event of acute pain in the heart patient should :
- stop work immediately, try to sit or lie down;
- open collar, belt to dissolve;
- put under the tongue nitroglycerin tablet or pill validol, or a piece of sugar 6-7 drops, take 30 drops valokordin or korvalola;
- if the pain persists then for 5 minutes, put a second nitroglycerin tablet under the tongue, to ask for the home or colleagues immediately call "ambulance."
surrounding the patient should:
- do not leave the person with pain in the heart of one;
- to provide him with fresh air;
- if after taking these medicines pain persists, call the "fast", and in rural areas immediately send for a doctor or a paramedic;
- waiting for the doctor put the patient 2 a mustard plaster on the sternum and give it accumbency and, if he is conscious, lower the legs to the ankles in a basin of hot water;
- if the heart has stopped and disrupted breathing, without waiting for the doctor, begin to carry out the whole complex of CPR, including chest
Signs of cardiac arrest: absence of a pulse at the carotid artery;dilated pupils not reacting to light;the absence of breathing.
First make 4 breaths, then, if one revives, then alternate 15 compressions on the sternum - 2 breaths;if enliven the two, the alternate 5 compressions on the breast - 1 breath.
By pressing on the sternum is shifted toward the spine by 3-4 cm.
Heart while compressed, and the blood of it enters the artery.
victim to lie on the ground, on the floor or the board.Soft surface "extinguishes" pushes on the chest, and they do not reach the goal.
sharp rhythmic (but not too strong) pressing produces, without bending arms at the elbows and helping himself to the weight of the body.After each push relax the hands, without taking them from the sternum.
Standing side feel for the lower end of the sternum, two fingers above put the lower part of the palm, and palm of the other hand on top of the right angle.
fingers hands must not touch the chest.
Remember: pressure on the sternum at a rate of 60-80 times per minute, artificial respiration (breath) is a way "mouth to mouth" or "mouth-to-nose" (folded twice through cheesecloth).
cardiopulmonary resuscitation should be performed in such a rhythm until the victim of spontaneous breathing and pulse, or before arrival of "first".