Poisoning with poisonous plants and mushrooms

August 12, 2017 17:50 | First Aid

most life-threatening plants poisoning, affecting predominantly the nervous system, such as, for example, milestones poisonous, or hemlock, Conium maculatum, Aconite Jungar - blue wrestler, bleached black belladonna (deadly nightshade), Daturaordinary.

main symptoms of poisoning - malaise, vomiting, diarrhea, seizures (in severe cases - loss of consciousness, disturbance of cardiac activity and respiration).

The plants, toxic effects on the heart are lily of the valley, foxglove, oleander, cheremitsa white hellebore Caucasian. poisoning them is manifested by nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, severe head pain and pain in the epigastric region.In severe cases, broken rhythm and heart rate, while the pulse, tends to become rare.Sometimes amazed and nervous system.This is evidenced by agitation, visual disturbances, seizures, loss of consciousness.

Many plants only has a toxic effect on the organs of the gastrointestinal tract.It calla marsh, Ligustrum vulgare, stinking elder, wolf bast, crow eyes,

Actaea spicata, creeper, honeysuckle common, mistletoe, bittersweet nightshade, black nightshade.For poisoning such plants are characterized by abdominal pain, vomiting, diarrhea, excessive salivation.

When ingested poisonous plants, as well as suspected it is necessary to take urgent measures of first aid.

If the victim is conscious, rinse his stomach: to drink 3-4 cups of water and, with a finger or the handle of a spoon pressing on the root of the tongue, induce vomiting.Gastric lavage should be repeated 2-3 times.When poisoning aconite and hemlock stomach washed pale pink solution of potassium permanganate (potassium permanganate).

Since many vegetable poisons well adsorbed aktivirovanyaym coal, it is recommended to take activated charcoal (carbol) after gastric lavage.20-30 tablets pour a glass of cold water, stirring, bring to a mushy state and then drink.After 2-h H repeatedly washed stomach.

After first aid needed as quickly as possible to bring the victim to a medical facility.With the development of seizures, it is important to avoid respiratory failure due to spasm of the masticatory muscles, so the victim's mouth, insert spoon stalk, wrapped, bandage or handkerchief.

To avoid mushroom poisoning, it is necessary to distinguish between a good edible and inedible, not to collect those that are unfamiliar to you, as well as overripe or worm-eaten mushrooms.

poisonous pale toadstool, mushroom, lines, some representatives false honey agaric, mushroom, syroezhek, svinushek.

One pale grebe contains a dose of poison, deadly for an adult!It refers to the plate fungi, and in appearance it is mistaken for the fungus or mushroom.Poison stable to heat, does not collapse under the influence of atmospheric oxygen and the action of digestive enzymes.It mainly affects the liver cells.

Disease begins acutely: after 6-48 hours after a person has eaten a poisonous mushroom, there is a sharp pain in his stomach, uncontrollable vomiting, severe diarrhea.Stool thin, watery, up to 20-25 times a day, sometimes it resembles in appearance congee.There are agonizing thirst, urinary retention, severe weakness, dizziness, pale skin, and sometimes fever.The patient becomes sluggish, sleepy, or, on the contrary, anxious, excited.muscle twitching, convulsions may occur.Consciousness is usually preserved.At the end of the first day it appears in the right upper quadrant pain, jaundice of mucous membranes and skin: developing liver failure, which can lead to death.

Amanita appearance and bright color are very different from the edible mushrooms.Therefore poisoning are observed mainly in young children, who from curiosity trying these mushrooms to taste.

mushroom poison acts on the nervous system.After 30 min - 3 hours after the fungus was in the stomach, a person has a strong salivation, potoodelenie, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea.Pupils are narrowed, there is shortness of breath due to accumulation of mucus in the bronchi.For severe cases, characterized by dizziness, agitation, reminiscent of intoxication, as well as confusion, delirium, convulsions.

Some lamellar mushrooms (false mushrooms, certain types syroezhek, Lactarius rufus, volnushki, black mushrooms, etc.) Contain stinging and bitter-tasting substances with irritant effect on the mucous membrane of the gastrointestinal tract.These fungi belong to the group of conditionally edible, as appropriate treatment frees them from poisonous substances.These fungi should be boiled for at least 15 minutes, drain the broth.You can also soak them in cold water for days, changing the water 3-4 times.

Failure to comply with these rules shortly after a person has eaten fresh or pickled mushrooms, there are signs of poisoning include nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, weakness, malaise.The disease is usually a mild and lasts 1-2 days.

possible to poison and edible mushrooms, if they long kept untreated.These fungi represent the culture medium for microbes, including pathogens.

If there are signs of poisoning or suspicion that eaten poisonous mushrooms, urgently needs to take urgent measures.Wash the affected stomach, which give it a drink once half a liter of tap water at room temperature, or a solution of baking soda (a teaspoon of baking soda to half a liter of water) or a solution of manganese-sour potassium pale pink;then induce vomiting by pushing the tongue spoon handle, wash, repeat two or three times.This helps to remove residues from the stomach and a considerable part of fungi poison and thereby reduce its absorption into the bloodstream.If after washing the stomach poisoning symptoms persist, it is necessary to consult a doctor.

In cases where the patient's severe weakness, uncontrollable vomiting, confusion, immediately call the "fast" and be sure to explain that the man was poisoned mushrooms.Before the arrival of "first" place the victim on his side, that during vomiting stomach contents do not flow into the airways.Oral cavity try to clean bandage, wound on the stem of a spoon.Before the arrival of "first aid" does not leave the patient alone.

poisoning victims are often children, who attracted the attention of a variety of wild berries and roots are poisonous plants.

In collecting medicinal plants must be very careful and take precautions, so the medicinal plant collectors need to know the appearance of poisonous plants, where they grow and be able to distinguish them from similar species and provide first aid if necessary.