How to make a thin waist
How to achieve this?To become slimmer waist, it is necessary first of all to get rid of the excess fat that is deposited in the abdominal wall, to strengthen the muscles of the abdomen and back.It is important to maintain the waist not only muscles, but also with the help of the girdle or belt.
Take advantage of self-employment dynamic and static exercises.Below are exercises to strengthen oblique abdominal muscles (Fig. 1).
Repeat each of them 12-16 times, greatly straining muscles.Only in this case two months later we can hope for success.
1. I. p.- lying on his back, legs bent, feet on the floor.Tilt your bent legs to the side so that they hit the floor.His back did not break away from the floor.Do the same to the other side.
2. I. p.- lying on your back, raise your hands up over your head, follow the torso twists, rolls on the floor to one side - 1-1.5 m, then in the opposite direction.Repeat 3-4 times.
3. I. p.- lying on his back, arms to the side, bent legs slightly raised.Turn the legs, try
4. I. p.- the same, but straight legs raised up.Try to lower the straight leg, first in one direction, to put them on the floor, then raise and lower the other side.
5. I. p.- lying, hips on the bench, his feet are fixed, face turned down, arms bent at the elbows, hands are on the back of his head.Rotate the torso to the side, trying to take your elbows back.
6. I. p.- the same, but the head and shoulders slumped.Straightening the trunk, turn it to the side, look at the ceiling, tilt your head and straighten your back, turning the body to the other side.
7. I. p.- the same.Perform circular motions the body in one direction and another.
8. I. p.- sitting on the bench, feet fastened to the brush head.Reject body back, drawing the face in one direction and then in another direction.
9. I. p.- standing with his back to a wall or door, which at shoulder level with one end fixed expander or a thick rubber band, the other end of the harness - in his right hand.Rotate the torso to the left, stretching expander.Repeat, holding the expander left hand and turning to the right.
10. I. p.- right side lying on the mat, hands on head level.Try raising both legs, take them to the left.Repeat lying on the other side.
11. I. p.- standing, legs apart, hands rest on his chair.Do side bends.
12. Twist the metal hoop at the waist ( "hulahup") for 3-5 minutes.
13. Follow the torso turns to the health drive with slightly bent legs and hands divorced in the sides for 3-5 minutes.
People with a good figure - flat or slightly protruding belly.Big belly - it is not just ugly.The weakness of the abdominal muscles can lead to prolapse of internal organs, disruption of the stomach and intestine functions.
What should be done to strengthen these muscles?First of all, keep under constant review to ensure that the thorax was lifted, and belly tucked up.Women can wear elastic waist, and men - an ordinary belt.If necessary - lose weight by limiting the diet and increased physical activity.And, of course, to do special exercises.We offer a set of exercises that can be performed during the morning or improving gymnastics (Fig. 2).
1. I. p.- supine or sitting, legs slightly bent and raised.Simulate motion cyclist ( "bike» - number 1).
2. I. p.- the same.And lift the straight leg.
3. I. p.- the same, with one leg raised.Leaving her to raise the other leg ( "scissors» - number 2.).
4. I. p.- the same leg raised.Both feet circular motion, first in one and then in the opposite direction.
5. I. p.- the same, but the legs are spread.The circular motion of the feet (№ 3.).
6. I. p.- supine.Lift straight legs and toes touch the floor behind your head, straighten your body to position the rack on the blades
( «birch») and lower the body to slowly.n. (№4).
7. I. p.- the same, the hands on the back of his head.Raise your head and shoulders, hold 5-7 seconds, then lower.
8. I. p.- supine.Bending legs, sit down, and then go to (№ 5).
9. I. p.- the same.Sit down, spreading his legs apart, bend forward and down, then lie down, connect the legs.
10. I. p.- kneeling.Bend back, without bending at the hip joints (number B).
exercises give greater effect if you do them with the ball, gymnastic stick or small dumbbells.The subject should be held with hands or feet.
11. I. p.- lying on his stomach.Tighten as much as possible the abdominal wall, so keep 5-7 seconds, then relax.
12. I. p.- on all fours.Slightly arching your back, tighten the abdominal wall, so keep 5-7 (№ 7), then relax.
Strengthening of the anterior abdominal wall muscles must be combined with the training of the back muscles.It is desirable in the morning to do two exercises for the abdominal muscles (movement of the legs and the body movement) and 3-4 for the back muscles.The complex of improving gymnastics include 2-4 exercises for the abdominal muscles and 4-5 - for the back muscles.Each of them perform at least 12-16 times, the breath is expedient to do in a starting position and exhale - at the voltage of the abdominal muscles.
more complex, but more effective exercise for strengthening the abdominal muscles - raise the legs and pelvis in the vise on the climbing wall or bar.First, you can lift the bent and straight leg later.
Exercise is better to do the music, not very quickly and without much voltage.
also useful to periodically retract the abdominal wall, repeating it at least 5-8 times with an interval for rest with 8-10.Doing this exercise can not only at home but also at work, in public transport, while walking.
Flexibility - is the ability to perform movements with large amplitude sweep.It depends on the condition of joints and spine, as far as they are mobile.With age, with no special training flexibility is lost.Some scientists believe the flexibility measure of a person's age.
However, age can "trick", to maintain the flexibility to old age.
sure you its flexibility.It can be considered as good, if after a brief warm-up, you can do the following exercises:
a) in a standing position, bend forward and down, without bending his knees, his hands touch the floor;
b) in the sitting position on the floor, leaning forward to touch his forehead knee;
c) with his back to the wall at a distance of 25-30 cm, raise hands up and try to touch the wall brushes, not caving in at the same time in the lower back;
g) standing perform swing leg forward and up to the level of the head, then to the side and back - above waist level;
d) to make a bridge with straight arms and legs.
If you feel that some of these exercises can not do, then you need training.
offer the following exercises to help restore joint mobility and gain flexibility.
for shoulder joints (Fig. Over).
1. I. p.- standing, hands up.Rhythmically allot hands back (8 times), then relax the muscles of the hands for 15-20 seconds.Repeat 4 times b.
2. I. p.- standing hand in hand.Follow the large circles with your arms, first one, then in the opposite direction (10-12 times).
3. I. p.- hands up.Perform circular motions with his hands, like when swimming the crawl and back, 10-12 times in each case.
4. I. p.- standing, hands folded in half or jump rope gymnastics stick, the distance between the brushes 70-80 cm. Put your hands up and swept them back, stretching the rope, then return the arms and p. Try not to bend your handsand keep as narrow as possible.Repeat 8-12 times.
5. I. p.- standing, bent, straight arms on the back of a chair.Lean forward, caving (back straight) as low as possible.Repeat 8 times.
6. I. p.- standing.Pull hands back - one up, the other down.You will be hooked fingers, pull the hand, then change the hand position.Repeat 8-12 times.
for hip (Fig. 36).1. I. p.- bent right leg in front and the left rear straight.Follow springy squat without bending the leg to the rear, and on every eighth through do an about-face and continue to exercise.Repeat 30-40 times.The effect will be greater if the foot located in front, put on the chair.
2. I. p.- standing.Bend your leg and pull the knee three hands to her chest.Repeat with each leg for 6-8 times.
3. I. p.- standing.Follow primaries foot forward, back and to the side - by 6-8 times with each leg.
4. I. p.- supine or sitting, hands to lean back.Each leg alternately perform the forward-upward to the head.Repeat 8-10 times.
5. I. p.- standing, left leg raised on the back of a chair.Lean springy to 4 times, first to the left (raised), and then to the right (supporting) leg.Then put on the back of the chair right leg and repeat.Perform 12-16 tilts to each leg, try the legs do not bend.
6. I. p.- standing, sitting or lying on their sides.The circular foot with a large amplitude motion, first in one and then in the opposite direction.Repeat on each leg 12-16 times,
7. I. p.- lying on his stomach.Bend your legs, grasp hold of the ankles and try to take the straight leg.Follow springy 6-8 times in a row.
8. I. II.- standing, holding gymnastic stick or rope.Bend the leg and, without touching the stick (the rope), has carried it forward and then back.Repeat with each leg for 6-8 times.
for spine (Fig. 3c).1. I. p.- standing.Perform 3-4 springy tilt straight forward and down, touching the floor with his hands.Repeat 12-16 times.
2. I. p.- sitting on the floor.Lean forward, trying to touch his forehead knee.Follow slopes rhythmically 8-12 times in a row.Repeat 3-4 times.
3. I. p.- sit down, lean brushes the floor.Straighten legs without taking your hands off the floor, tilt the head to the knees, and then sit down again.Repeat 8-12 times.
4. I. p.- lying on his back, his elbows on the floor.Sag in the thoracic spine 8 to 12 times.
5. I. p.- lying on his back, legs bent, feet on the floor, hands at the shoulders on the floor.Lift the torso (pelvis) and make a bridge.Try to fully straighten his arms and legs.Repeat 6-8 times.
Every day, try to include a set of gymnastic exercises at least 2-3 of the groups listed here.They should carry out in the morning or afternoon.Doing exercise is better in a warm room in a tracksuit.After you have made general developmental exercises, running, when the whole body, muscle ligaments and joints will warm, start special exercises.
order to evaluate podvazhnost wrist, elasticity of muscles of the hand and forearm , follow a few simple tests.
Te Article 1. yanite stretch your arms forward and push the brush down - palm lines.The back of the palm surface should be perpendicular to the forearm.
Test 2. Face the table, put his hands on him toes forward, straighten your elbows and toes.The forearm should be perpendicular to the back of his hand.
Test 3. Place the palms on the table with your fingers and move them forward as far as possible towards the little fingers, without taking away from the table and without bending.The base of the index finger should be in line with the ulnar edge of the forearm.
To increase the mobility of the wrist, the elasticity of muscles of the hand and forearm useful special exercises:
1. I. p.- standing, feet shoulder width apart, arms forward, hand in a fist.On the count of 1 to straighten the fingers and with pressure to separate them as widely as possible through 2, go back in and out.n. Repeat 16 times.
2. I. p.- standing, feet shoulder width apart, arms along the body, palms forward, fingers separated.On the 1-4 sequentially bend the fingers, starting with the little finger and bringing them closer to the wrist, at the expense of 5-8 to straighten the fingers backwards.Repeat 8 times.
3. I. p.- standing, feet shoulder width apart, arms out, fingers bend.At the expense of 1-2 to lift the bent brush up on the 3-4 fold down.Repeat 16 times.
4. I. p.- standing, feet shoulder width apart, arms in hand, the hand into a fist.At the expense of 1-2 to rotate the brush ahead.The same back.Repeat 16 times.
5. I. p.- standing, feet shoulder width apart, arms in hand-up, the fingers to dissolve.On the 1-2 forward rotating brushes.The same back.Repeat 16 times.
6. I. p.- standing, feet shoulder width apart, arms bent in front of chest, hands in "lock".On the 1-4 "draw" a figure eight in front of brushes.Repeat 12 times.
7. I. p.- the same.In the 1-2 draw hands forward as far as possible with palms outward, on the 3-4 and return to.n. Repeat 12 times.
8. I. p.- standing, feet shoulder width apart, arms at sides.On the 1-3 connect palms before a thumbs up and try to raise your elbows as high as possible at the expense of 4 and return to.n. Repeat 12 times.
9. I. p.- standing, feet shoulder width apart, arms forward.At the expense of 1-3 to bend up the fingers of one hand with another, at the expense 4 to return to the initial positionThat is, changing the position of the hands.Repeat 8 times.
10. I. p.- kneeling with support on the hand to him.On the 1-2, trying to sit on your heels, hands to reject from the vertical, hands on the floor not to take on the 3-4 and return to.n. Repeat 8 times.
hip joint - the largest of all joints.To it are attached large, well-developed muscles, which provide the ability to perform a variety of movements - walking, running, jumping, and many others.
To evaluate the mobility of the hip joint, the elasticity of the thigh muscles, do some tests (Fig. 4).
Test 1. Lying on your back, bend one leg, hold it with both hands behind the knee and Examples
pull as close to the chest.The other leg is straightened (№ 1).The thigh should be in contact with the front surface of the body.
Test 2. Lying on his stomach (the chin touches the floor), bend one leg and with the help of hands try to touch her heel buttocks.The thigh of the bent leg should not break away from the floor (№ 2).
Test 3. Sitting, torso upright, spread legs straightened as much as possible (№ 3).
angle between the legs must be at least 90 °.
Test 4. The reclining position on her back with a support on the elbows bend one leg knee inwards so that the shin is perpendicular to the straightened leg (№ 4).The pelvis has to be fixed, and the knee bent legs almost touching the floor.
Test 5. Sit on a chair, bend one leg and put her foot on the other knee (№ 5).Lower thigh of the bent leg with the help of the hands should take a horizontal position.
If the test results have not pleased, we are sure to perform special exercises to improve mobility of the hip and thigh muscles elasticity.
1. I. p.- supine.At the expense of 1 bend the right leg, holding hands on the shin;into account 2 to straighten the leg by a hand (№ 6) for 3 - both on account of 1 through 4 to go back in and out.n. The same with the other leg.Repeat 16 times.
2. I. p.- sitting.At the expense of 1-3
2nd (number 13);at the expense of 5 translate heel inward;transfer to the account of 6 socks inside;7 to account as 5 minutes, to account and to return to 3.n. Repeat 10 times.
9. And p.- sitting with a support on hand from behind, the legs are bent apart.At the expense of 1 lower right knee inward, trying to touch their sex (number 14);into account 2 and return to.n. The same with the other leg.The same two legs simultaneously.Repeat 16 times.
10. I. p.- sitting, legs bent, feet together, knees apart.At the expense of 1-3, with his hands on his knees, lower them as low as possible to the floor (number 15);leaning forward, trying to touch the breast legs, arms forward, your knees do not bend (№ 7);at the expense of 4 and return to.n. Repeat 16 times.
3. I. p.- sitting on his knees and heels.At the expense of 1-3 to straighten and bend over backwards trying to bring the hips forward as much as possible (№ 8);at the expense of 4 and return to.n. Repeat 12 times.
4. I. p.- standing on his left knee, right leg bent in front, hands on his right knee.At the expense of 1-3 to submit left thigh and pelvis forward and down (№ 9), at the expense and to return to 4.n. The same with the other leg.Repeat 16 times.
5. I. p.- standing right side to the chair and holding his hands back.On the 1-3, crouching on his left leg, bring her right leg as far as possible to the side, the body vertically (№ 10);at the expense of 4 and return to.n. The same in the other direction.Repeat 12 times.
6. I. p.- standing, feet wider than shoulder width, hands on hips.At the expense of 1-3 to sit on his right leg and lean forward (№ 11), at the expense and to return to 4.n. The same in the other direction.Repeat 16 times.
7. I. p.- sitting, legs apart, hands in front of him on the floor with your fingers together.At the expense of 1-3 to lean forward, trying to put your elbows on the floor (№ 12);at the expense of 4 and return to.n. Repeat 16 times.
8. I. p.- standing, feet wider than shoulder width.At the expense of 1 tilts forward, put your palms on the floor;It is.