Take a dumbbell
With regular exercises with dumbbells increases endurance, increase muscle strength and volume, improved coordination, improved joint mobility, posture, and the figure becomes athletic form.
training with dumbbells best start in years sixteen to eighteen, after consulting with a doctor. But you can start in the forty years of age and older, with only a lighter dumbbells.
initially worked with two-kilogram dumbbell, after three or four months - from trehkilogrammovymi.As fitness gradually increase the load, bringing it to 10-12 kg dumbbells.After that we can include in the class exercises with weights.Each exercise with dumbbells do 15-20 times, first in one approach, and then in two or three.
Make sure that all motion is done correctly, your breath does not remain strained and only those muscles that are involved in this movement.Exercises to perform better in the mirror.Before the start of classes ventilate the room.After each exercise, lower the dumbbells to the floor, pause 40-60 seconds, during h
2. Take a dumbbell, lower them down, palms turn forward (bottom grip).Alternately bend and unbend his hands in the elbow joints.Breathing is arbitrary, uniform.During the exercise, keep your elbows still, look straight ahead.
Exercise develops the biceps (biceps).
3. Lift the dumbbells up.Put them behind his head with his hands to his neck, bending arms at the elbows.Return to starting position.During the exercise, do not lower your elbows.Straightening arms, breathe in, bending - exhale.
Exercise develops the triceps muscle (triceps).
4. Dumbbells in the lowered arms at your sides.Lift the shoulders as high as possible - inhale, lower - exhale.Then do shoulder a circular motion back and forth.Exercise develops trapezius muscles.
5. Feet shoulder width apart, arms with dumbbells at your sides, palms inward, dilute the direct hand in hand - inhale, lower to the starting position - exhale.Exercise develops the deltoids.
6. Place the left hand on the chair seat, to the right hand take a dumbbell and lower it down.Feet shoulder-width apart place.Bending the hand and taking his elbow up, lift the dumbbell to the chest - inhale, return to starting position - exhale.Repeat the exercise with each hand.Exercise develops the muscles of the back and deltoids.
7. Lying on your back (on a bench or on the floor), lift the dumbbells up.Slowly spread your arms to the side and take a deep breath.Return to the starting position - exhale.Exercise develops the pectoral muscles and promotes the expansion of the chest.
8. Place your feet wider than shoulder width.Lift the dumbbells up.Do vigorous tilts forward with flapping hands, reminiscent of a lumberjack motion.During tilt breathe out, hands miss as far as possible between the legs.Straightening, cave in and take a deep breath.Knees do not bend.Exercise develops the muscles of the back and shoulder area.
9. Sit on a chair, feet fasten around the floor for a fixed support, lift the arms with dumbbells behind your head.Slowly lean back, turning the torso to the left - inhale.Return to the starting position - exhale.Then do the exercise, turning the torso to the right.Exercise develops the abdominal muscles and the mobility of the lumbar spine.
10. Standing, dumbbells in the lowered hands.Bend and unbend the hands.Exercise perform to fatigue of the forearm muscles.Then take a dumbbell in one end, raise your arms to the sides and rotate the hands.Breathing is arbitrary, uniform.
11. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, beneath the heel height of 5 cm bar. Lift dumbbells to your shoulders.Take a deep breath and sit down - exhale.Return to starting position.During the exercise, keep your body straight.Exercise develops the quadriceps femoris.
12. I. p.- standing, feet shoulder width apart, hands with dumbbells are lifted upwards.Do circular movements torso to the left and right sides.At the time of subsidence breathe in during tilt - exhale.Exercise develops
abdominal muscles and mobility in the lumbar spine.
Introductory set of athletic gymnastics for teenagers and young men (Fig. 8).
can be engaged everyone who is admitted to the lessons of physical education.
What do the figures placed at the end of each exercise?For example, one exercise: SX 10-3.This means that exercise need to perform three times by 10 times.The latter figure - burdening weight in kilograms (in this case one dumbbell).After completing the exercise 10 times, rest for 1-1.5 minutes.
Rest between exercises that make up the complex - 2-2.5 m.average exercise tempo.
The whole complex should take no more than an hour time.
1. I. p.- standing, arms with dumbbells at the shoulders.Push up dumbbells.SX 10-3.
2. I. p.- lying on a bench.Bench barbell from the chest.SX 8-15.
3. I. p.- lying on a bench.Breeding hands with dumbbells in hand.SX 10-3.
4. I. p.- lying on a bench, dumbbell bench press from the chest.SX 10-3.
5. Pulling up on a crossbeam wide grip (hands wider than shoulder width).SX 8.
6. Dips (or between the backs of two chairs).SX 8.
7. Squatting (arms with dumbbells at waist).SX 10-3.
8. Sitting on a chair, feet fixed.Leaning backward, but not more than 45 °.SX 10.
After the exercises are like quiet and shaking hands and feet, relax.
II complex athletic gymnastics course for teenagers and young men (Fig. 9).
Those who are engaged in athletic gymnastics month and ho-
Engage best 3 times a week.In the beginning workouts - workout.It includes such exercises:
standing, arms to the side, torso twists;
sitting on the floor, bending the knees;in a vise on the bar turns to the left and the right thigh;
kick their feet forward and up;Jumping on the spot.
Warm up for 5-10 minutes until a light sweat.
When you are well mastered the introductory complex, can complicate the training program by increasing the number of series in each exercise and weight complications.
Train is still 3 times a week, spending less than an hour, but the rest between exercises cut.Before classes, as always, a warm-up.
1. I. p.- standing, arms with dumbbells at the shoulders.Push up.ZH10- (5-6).
2. I. p.- lying on a bench.Bench barbell from the chest.5X8- (20-25).
3. I. p.- lying on a slant board (45 °).Breeding hands with dumbbells in hand.5X10-5.
4. I. p.- lying on a slant board (45 °).Dumbbell bench press, 5H10-5.
5. Pulling up on a crossbeam wide grip, hands wider than shoulders, dumbbell in his belt 5X8- (2-3).
6. Dips (or between the backs of two chairs), a dumbbell in his belt.5X8- (2-3).
7. I. P.- standing dumbbell in the lowered hands, palms forward.Bending hands.5X 8-5.
8. I. p.- standing, arms with dumbbells at waist.Squats.5X8- (5-6).
9. I. p.- socks standing on the bar thickness of 8-10 cm.Rise on your toes.SX 20.
10. I. p.- sitting on a chair so that the leg and thigh form a angle 90 °, foot mounted, hands with dumbbells at the shoulders.Leaning backward, but not more than 45 °.3X20- (2-3).
tempo exercise 9, 10 fast, the rest of exercise - average.Breathing not delay.
III complex athletic gymnastics course for teenagers and young men (Fig. 10) is designed for those who are engaged in athletic gymnastics for at least two months.
Training mode is the same: 3 times per week, the duration of each exercise no more than 60 minutes.The pace of exercise 9 and 10 - is fast, the rest of exercise - average.
1. I. p.- standing, arms with dumbbells at the shoulders.Push up dumbbells.SX 10-10.
2. I. p.- lying.Bench barbell from the chest.5X8- (25-30).
3. Pulling up on a crossbeam wide grip.5X8-5.
4. Dips or on the backs of chairs, a dumbbell in his belt.5X8-5.
5. I. p.- standing dumbbell in the lowered hands (palms forward).Bending hands.5X 8-8.
6. I. p.- standing dumbbell in the lowered hands (palm back).The rise of direct hands in front of you to shoulder height. ZH10 -3.
7. I. p.- standing dumbbell in the lowered hands (palms facing you).The rise of direct hands through the sides up to shoulder level.SX 10-3.
8. I. p.- leaning forward (the torso parallel to the floor), a dumbbell in the lowered hands.Raising hands through the sides up.ZH10-3.
8a.Squat, hands with dumbbells on a belt.5X8-10.
9. I. p.- standing, toes on the bar thickness of 8-10 cm. Rise on your toes.Stoop to touch the floor with his heels.SX 20-5.
10. I. p.- sitting on a chair, legs fixed, the lower leg with thigh form an angle of 90 °.Leans back at an angle of 45 °.SX 20-5.
Dumbbells are known to shell quite noisy.In the classroom with them, especially in the morning, you have to be careful.If dumbbell pull the rubber ring, the occasional sound of households will not be disturbed.Rings cut from soft rubber - tube, sheet, strip of glue.