Oriental massage is a kind of a type of massage is widely used since ancient times in the East both for therapeutic purposes and to improve the overall tone of the body and health.In the literature, the question of the eastern massage very poorly lit, apparently due to the fact that the technique was passed on over the years is inherited from generation to generation.
Oriental Massage, unlike conventional classical, has features:
1) it is carried out without the use of lubricants with the aim of a deeper effect on the skin;
2) methods are executed, not only the upper limbs, but also lower;
3) when the direction of movement of methods - not only from the periphery to the center, but in the opposite direction.
latter feature is based on the traditional oriental doctrine of the circulation of energy in living organisms is strictly on a particular cycle along conventional lines, called "meridians" (channels).Therefore, the direction of movement techniques to massage the lower limbs conducted from t
Thus, oriental massage based on the same scientific concepts as acupuncture and acupressure.
The oriental massage the following techniques are used: stroking (silash), rubbing (sidirma), kneading (ukal-lash), stretching and twisting of limbs (molecules Island Bay toblash).
stroking, rubbing and kneading are carried out with considerable pressure, which is achieved by using the maximum weight of the masseur body.Therefore, this massage is performed on the floor or on a low couch.Stretching and twisting the limbs or spinal column, to some extent can be attributed to passive movements of classical massage.Techniques are applied first to the posterior surface of the - back, arms, buttocks, thighs, lower leg and foot (massaged position - lying on his stomach), then on the front - the thighs, abdomen, chest, shoulders (massaged position - lying on his back).
Features of the rear surface of the body massage. Regulation massaged - lying on his stomach, arms at your sides and slightly bent at the elbow, wrist supinated.Masseur right or left of the massaged standing on one or both knees.
1. Deep stroking the base of the palm or the forearm from the sacrum to the neck and back, and then
from the vertebral column transverse to the front surface of the body.
2. Squeezing two hands from the iliac crest to the spine of the scapula, and then to the shoulder joint and continues in his arms to the fingertips on the inner surface and back to the shoulder joint on the outer surfaces of the hands.
3. Kneading the soles of feet, drawing his hands on her shoulders massaged from the sacrum to the interscapular zone and back.Stops are placed alternately in the 2-3 cm from the spine.Often during this reception marked symptom "click", which indicates, according to some authors, the correct conduct of manipulation.
4. Kneading elbow base of the palm or feet.
5. Squeezing the base of the palm of the gluteal region: hips to the tailbone and hamstring forearm from the popliteal fossa to the gluteal fold.
6. Kneading feet back of the thigh up and down based on your feet massaged, bent at the knees at an angle of 90 °.
7. Squeezing his hands lower leg from the bottom up, massaged leg bent at the knee and thigh rests with the masseur.
8. Squeezing and kneading forearm the plantar surface of the heel to the toes and the metatarsophalangeal joint of the foot elbow.
more passive motion in position massaged - lying on his stomach.
1. Circular movement in the ankle joint - leg bent at the knee at a right angle, a masseur with one hand to hold the shin, the other - the foot and produces motion in the joints.
2. Bringing feet heel to buttocks massaged, the therapist applies pressure on the leg.
3. Extension in the hip by lifting both legs up over the ankles with the support leg of the masseur on the sacrum.
4. Twisting and warping in the lumbar region, alternately lifting free left or right lower limb with the support legs of the masseur on the upper third of the thigh massaged.
5. subsidence back - massage therapist, based on the thigh massaged his knees, pulls the wrist back.
Features massage the front surface.
1. Squeezing forearm on the inner surface of the thigh from the knee to the groin, on the outside of the thigh - from the groin to the knee and ankle joints.
2. Rubbing fingertips and the edge of his hand on the costal arch from the middle of the spine.
3. Squeezing the base of the chest from the middle of the palm to the axilla and kneading the shoulder joints with the other summing masseur's hands under the bottom joint.
4. Squeezing the head with his hands in the anteroposterior direction (forehead, neck), diagonally from top to bottom in the parietal region.All compression techniques are made only on the exhale and each respiratory cycle.
5. Circular sliding the scalp palm of the hand, imposed on the fronto-occipital and lateral surfaces.
more passive movements.
1. Twisting of the spine by sliding on my own pelvis shoulder massaged, far from fixing itself and near the hip of the patient's shoulder.
2. Flexion and extension in the hip and knee joint in one or both legs by bringing his knees to his chest and pulling the legs up for the ankle joints at right angles.
Duration general session oriental massage 45 50 min.All massage techniques are performed strongly, but should not cause discomfort.Each reception is repeated 3-4 times, and their complex varies depending on the tasks and subjective sensations massaged.