" Professional techniques to combat cellulite ?"
Professional methods to combat cellulite - this treatment is provided by professionals in stationary conditions, ie, within the walls of hospitals and beauty institutes who are working on this problem and offer special procedures, using a set of anti-cellulite action...Whereby the effect is better than with any one of cosmetic or surgical method, and results are observed after a short time.
now known professional techniques 8:
1) lymphatic drainage (promotes the conclusion of stagnant lymph from the skin cells, which prevents the removal of water from tissues and toxins);
2) deep warming (with the help of elastic bandages and infrared radiation warm the tissue to a depth of 3 cm, which activates the metabolism, contributing to the removal of water from the tissues);
3) tsvetoluchevaya therapy (penetration into deeper layers of skin violet rays increases metabolism and lymph flow, resulting in stagnation of the slag is eliminated, lymph and excess water);
4), a suction-pump-action massage (alternate
5) anti-cellulite massage (aimed at weakening "gluing" lumps subcutaneous adipose tissue,
resulting in improved blood flow and removing toxins);
6) Laser treatments (using a laser beam in a "cellulite zones" provokes the formation of collagen in the skin cells, making the elastic tissue, not allowing them to mellow);
7) smoothing wave massage (an analogue of lymphatic drainage with the only difference that the massage is done with the help of electricity, creating a pressure wave);
8) aromatic compresses (it is the combined effect of the massage using essential oils, and then make a wrap "problem areas" with a special film and elastic bandages, soaked in herbal lotions, which speeds up the metabolism, as well as the process of lipolysis).