• To exercise it is necessary to select a small bench height 30 cm,
• in a sitting position before the exercise, measure alone pulse and blood pressure,
• After measuring the pulse rate and blood pressure put on the bench, first the right leg, then the left, descend to the right, then the left half.For 1 minute 24 it is necessary to make the movement.The test is performed for 3 minutes;
• After the test it is necessary to measure your pulse for 1 minute, and blood pressure in the sitting position,
• then measure the pulse at 2, 3 and 5 minutes.Evaluation of results (LA Donnikova 1991)
• normotensive type reaction - moderate increase in systolic and diastolic pressure.Recovery time is 3-5 minutes AD.It characterizes a good adaptive reaction of the cardiovascular system.
• Hypotonic reaction type - a significant increase in pulse rate, with a slight increase, no increase or even a decrease in systolic blood pressure (with a slight increase in diastolic).The period of recovery heart rate and
• Hypertensive type of reaction - excessive increase in blood pressure (up to 120-200 mm Hg..), No reduction or even an increase in diastolic blood pressure.This marked acceleration or slowing of the pulse.Restoring all parameters takes place for more than 5 minutes.
• Diastonichesky type of reaction - emergence of "infinite tone" (diastolic blood pressure is tapped at 0, systolic blood pressure increased to 200 mmHg or more..).This type of reaction can be found after infectious diseases.The recovery period of the pulse and blood pressure lasts for more than 6 minutes.
RE Motylyanskaya a long time to learn the types of reactions of the cardiovascular system, notes that with age there is a lower incidence of hypotonic reactions and increasingly there are other types of reactions, especially hypertensive type.
Scientists note that from 50-59 begin a significant change in the state of the cardiovascular system begins to rise in blood cholesterol levels, there are cardiac arrhythmia.It is no coincidence is the fact that in this age, people start to think about your health, visit Health Group, engaged in medical walking, jogging.
Physicians say that now the age of myocardial infarction significantly younger.Problems with the state of the cardiovascular system is already starting to 40 years and sometimes even earlier.
Young people tend to ignore the rules of rational conduct of life, violate sleep, nutrition, not shape the exercise to their capabilities.
As a result, the range of adaptive responses of the cardiovascular system is gradually reduced, increasing the time required for full recovery of the body's health.
Recall that in the annual endogenous cycle in humans, there are "risk zone" - periods of increased metabolic rate, when there is a more intensive growth or renewal of the body (physiological regeneration).It is in the "risk areas" most likely to damage the cardiovascular system.
As shown by the study, the highest death rate from myocardial infarction observed in the month prior to the date of birth.
In addition, the likelihood of heart damage is noted on the 2nd month after the date of birth, but at this time of deaths is much smaller, for compensating possibilities of higher organism.
should take into account the fact that in the case of diseases of the cardiovascular system, the inevitability of the operation is necessary to choose the optimal time for this annual endogenous cycle.
examining outcomes for coronary bypass operations, found that a significant increase in the risk of coronary events (ischemia and myocardial infarction) occur during the operation in the 12 th, 1 st and 2 months from the date of birth.
in the second 6 months after the date of birth, especially in the 10-12 th months when counting from the date of birth, the risk of septic complications, because in this period significantly reduced immunity, and on the 12th month from the date of birth of the least bodyRatios zhiznestoyky blood cells.
In the same period more than 2-fold increased likelihood of circulatory failure and 9 times - ventricular fibrillation.
studying changes in hormonal activity during the waiting heart surgery, Lasik, NI has determined that for this category of patients waiting for surgery in the first month of the date of birth in many cases leads to the development of circulatory failure, preceding infarction condition.
In the first month of the date of birth of the stress caused by the expectation of major surgery, is the cause of significant hormonal activity, which significantly increases the risk of complications and deterioration.
optimal for operations is a period that includes the 4th, 5th, 6th months from the date of birth - it is characterized by a more stable state of the body's systems.The smallest possible development of purulent complications in the 1-3 th months from the date of birth.
These results suggest that the "risk areas" People should be more attentive to their health, especially if there are problems with the heart and the cardiovascular system.
rhythm disturbance is both healthy and sick people.When magnetic storms in healthy, but the high magnetic humans can occur cardiac arrhythmias, tachycardia.
Arrhythmia occurs under certain conditions - in a dream, with emotional experiences and physical activity, as well as eating disorders of the heart muscle inflammation.