The time of day and the accuracy of testing
biological circadian rhythm - one of the most important biological rhythms of the human body.It is the most studied and above all it is necessary to take into account in the study of the work of the organism, its features.
Yet many thousands of years ago, Chinese scientists and doctors have created the doctrine of the rhythm of the processes occurring in the human body, the violation of which leads to pathology.
was found that every organ of our body has its own optimum point (a definite time) the most intense activity, and at this time it is the most vulnerable.
This teaching has allowed to develop schemes of timely exposure for therapeutic purposes.Were used and special needles and wormwood cigarettes for cauterization, and acupressure.
in China was designed special device to determine the optimal time chzhen-jeou therapy (acupuncture).
in humans were identified 5 major and 12 essential "organ" in the community of their functional activity.
The most valuable was the assertion that all the org
body forms a "break the chain" in the interaction of sequences -.. Rhythm of their work.
This trend of alternative medicine successfully developed at the moment.
It turned out that it is necessary to take the medicine at the optimum for a positive impact on patient body time, and not a "3 of a teaspoon twice a day."
At the international symposium held recently in France, noted in many reports that this approach significantly enhances the therapeutic effect and provides significant economic benefits - it takes less medication.
Such research and treatment approaches are now used and balneotherapy, mud therapy, physiotherapy and other health effects.
Within days occur fluctuations in body temperature, blood pressure and other physiological functions.
• Body temperature is necessary to measure twice a day - 10 and 18 hours.At 18 hours, it reaches its maximum.
• The most intensely reacts to exercise our heart in 13-14 hours, during this time are usually charged with the digestive system (lunch).
• The maximum blood pressure values observed from 16 to 20 hours.
• From 6 to 12 hours most high excitability and lability of the human visual analyzer.
• In the morning, increased sensitivity to cold.This must be taken into account when carrying out the hardening in cold water - the first procedure is better to start in the afternoon, and then use them in the morning.
• Sensitivity to high temperatures less than in the morning.
• Maximum heart rate increase under the influence of physical activity observed in 13-14 hours.During this period, even highly skilled athletes can not always show the "pass" standard at the Olympic Games, celebrated Polish scientists.These watches are unfavorable for training and competition.
• In 13-14 hours the body and reacts badly to a massage and high temperatures, for example, sauna and reception of various medicinal baths.
• scalp Fluctuations in temperature are the same daily fluctuations in internal temperature, and limb skin temperature oscillations are shifted in phase by 180 degrees.The discrepancy in phase temperature rhythms in the body and on the surface known chronobiologist Yu Aschoff explains the changes of surface blood flow, which affects the transfer of heat from the interior regions of the body to the surface.
• Light sensitivity of the eye reaches the limit for the maximum sensitivity after sunset, and the period of sunrise there is a significant reduction in dark adaptation.
• Daily fluctuations in muscle strength also have periods of boom and bust.LY Glybin determined that higher levels of strength are marked 5, 12, 16, 20 and 24 hours, and lower - 2, 9, 14, 18 and 22 hours.In other words, the scientist said 2-hour performance fluctuations during the day.
• Variation dynamometer has a peak at 15-18 hours, and decline - in the 3-6 am.
• Maximum cholesterol least 18 hours, and - from 24 to 12 hours with a minimum at 6 am.
• Maximum glucose level marked at 18 hours and 24 hours, and the minimum - in 6 and 12 hours.
depth studies MV Berezkina showed that individual physiological, hormonal, haematological and biochemical parameters have a distinct diurnal curve, rhythm, characteristic of a certain age, gender, the rhythm of life and obviously chronotype person.
However, the individual parameters in every healthy person can at a certain time to go beyond the upper or lower limits of generally accepted norms of values that does not always indicate the presence of disease in the body.
scientist concludes that it is time to develop a per diem rate of chronogram key indicators and implement their use in clinics and in hospitals.And for each time of day (morning, day, evening and night) shall be his chronogram that the doctor could make a comparison of indicators of activity of the organism within the daily fluctuations.
Also, it is time to develop standards for each age, sex and, most importantly, each person chronotype.
Everyone knows about the need to check the erythrocyte sedimentation rate (ESR) in diseases.However, an important diagnostic value are only differences in the ESR at 18 and 12 hours, and the highest rate of erythrocyte sedimentation was noted in 15 hours.recorded the maximum number of red blood cells, indicating that the increase in blood viscosity 18 o'clock and 3 o'clock in the morning with the minimum values of ESR.
Also within day range indicators white blood cell count, which in the evening hours sometimes exceed the upper limit of normal, and in the practice of medicine is characterized as the presence of inflammatory processes in the body.
not indifferent to what time of day fever.Czech physician Studies 3. Gail showed that when the temperature rises viral diseases usually in the evening hours, and bacterial - in the morning.
It was noted that women and men there is a difference between the highest and lowest body temperature during the day.The greatest differences were found between s13do14is16do18 hours.
«Playing with the clock" - the permanent transition from summer to winter time in our country - has meant that the biorhythms of the entire body to get off the usual rates.It decreased immunity, increased susceptibility to colds, exacerbation of systemic chronic diseases (cardiovascular, respiratory, nervous and hormonal systems).
dependence of blood parameters from the sun is reflected in the ancient and modern Chinese medicine, modern research confirmed Japanese (Maki Takata) and Russian scientists (N. Schultz).