Exercises against osteoarthritis
osteochondrosis - our century scourge disability.Damage to the United States from this disease is fifty billion dollars a year.
So what is osteochondrosis? name of this disease can be interpreted as the ossification of cartilage.
first from the beginning of the disease affected intervertebral discs - pads, shock absorbers, which are located between the vertebrae and determine the mobility of the spine.Collagen fibers and gentle fibrocartilage disc turn into a rough fibrous tissue.A central part - the core of meat - drying, and the disc when it is shaken body becomes rigid anvil, which begin to break down the vertebral bodies.
Vertebrae subside, decrease in size, and are soldered to the discs.So spoil spinal tissue.Then comes the second phase of the disease - a phase of clinical symptoms, the pain and discomfort begin to pursue a man.
Know : if you wake up with pain in the shoulder joint, if shot in the lower back does not give freely bend - it has declared itself osteochondrosis.Intercostal neura
What causes disease? intervertebral disc has no capillaries, bringing nutrients to it.Power enters into it by The diffusion is extremely slow and unprofitable way.There is only one way to enhance the penetration of nutrients into the disc and "feed" it - it's specially designed exercises.
Daily performing small module (block) of exercises designed to prevent osteoarthritis, you always maintain your spine in good condition and adjust its biomechanics.This module can be included in the whole morning exercises, and you can perform it in parts.
We offer a master exercises for the prevention of degenerative disc disease of the cervical spine.
first manifestations of cervical degenerative disc disease - back pain, headaches, dizziness, "flies" in the eyes, hearing loss or noise and swaying while walking due to impaired coordination.
To avoid this, we offer some simple exercises that will help you save health.
1. Lower the chin to the neck.Turn first head 5 to the right once, and then 5 times to the left.
2. Slightly lift the chin.Again, turn the head to the right 5 times, then to the left 5 times.
3. Tilt your head to the right, trying to get his shoulder ear - 5 times, then to the left 5 times.
4. Head straight.Overcoming the resistance of tense neck muscles, press your chin to the jugular fossa.The top of the head when this is pulled up.
5. Push forehead on his palm and tense neck muscles.Exercise, do 3 times in 7 seconds ..
6. Straining the neck muscles, push left temple on the left hand (3 x 7 seconds).Now push the right temple on the right hand (3 x 7 seconds).
7. Chin straight, hands on the back of the head.Push the back of his head on his hands 3 times in 7 seconds.
8. Hands joined in the fingers, brought under the chin.Push your chin on your hands 3 times in 7 seconds.