Organization of medical care for the rural population
For quality of care is necessary to ensure the continuity of the diagnostic and treatment process at all stages of treatment.It gets the value of a clear separation of functions at every stage of care.Paramedic is a direct perpetrator of medical appointments, should own the simplest methods of resuscitation in the prehospital phase, to provide emergency medical care for acute illnesses and accidents.Paramedics work in the service of "First Aid" in clinical diagnostic laboratories and medical and obstetric centers, which provide health care to the rural population.
Features living and working conditions of the rural population, expressed in dispersed settlements, the difference between the forms of organization of agricultural production, species diversity of agricultural activities (agriculture, livestock, poultry, etc..), A large front of these works, their seasonality, etc., Determine the featuresorganization of all medical care in rural areas.
FAPs (FAP) - an initial pre-hospital medical facility pr
main objectives of the FAP according to the "Regulations on the medical and obstetric centers" approved by the Russian Ministry of Health are:
• pre-hospital medical care;
• timely and full implementation of doctor's appointments;
• Organization patronage of children and pregnant women, systematic observation of the state of health of invalids of the Great Patriotic War and the leading specialists of agriculture (livestock farmers, mechanics, and others.);
• carrying out under the supervision of a doctor complex prophylactic, anti-epidemic and sanitary measures aimed at reducing the incidence, particularly infectious and parasitic, agricultural and domestic accidents;
• implementation of measures to reduce mortality, including infant and maternal;
• participation in the current sanitary supervision of institutions for children and adolescents, utilities, food, industrial and other facilities, water supply and sanitation of human settlements;
• conducting backyard rounds on epidemic indications to identify suspicion of infectious diseases, infectious diseases and contact with them persons;territorial SES notice in the prescribed manner of infectious, parasitic and professional diseases, poisoning people and revealed violations of sanitary and hygiene requirements.