Devices equipped with obstetric point
facilities obstetric item is intended to provide measures for emergency pre-hospital, including emergency obstetric care.For emergency care, pre-hospital resuscitation on the FAP according to the approved time sheet should be the necessary tools, bandages and medicines.The room for emergency care are bed with a board or flat rigid couch, stretchers, immobilization means, cupboard for storage of medicines, a table, a sterilizer, syringes (2, 5, 10, 20 ml), harnesses, rubber, sphygmomanometer, thermometer probes of differentsizes and hopper for gastric lavage, stethoscope, beakers, bucket, bowl, set of rubber catheters, bandages, oxygen and respiratory equipment, incubation kit, oxygen tank.
basic tools required to provide:
• Dental Care:
mirror for teeth with a handle;
dental forceps, etc .;
• ENT aid:
hook for removing foreign bodies from the ear;
• eye care:
• obstetric care:
probe fluted gynecology;
vaginal mirror and others.
In addition, the FAP must have tool kit for home care.The whole set has to be placed in the nests of special suitcase.The paramedic kit should include: drugs for emergency care (cardiovascular, analgesics, respiratory analeptics, anticonvulsants, and others.);surgical rubber gloves and finger cots, gastric tube with a funnel for gastric lavage, rubber Esmarch mug with facilities for irrigation and enemas, urethral catheters cylindrical three sizes, tourniquet, pipette;contained in medical assistant set straight surgical scissors with a sharp end, abdominal knife, various surgical needles, sterile surgical silk in ampoules, general surgery needle holder, toothed hemostatic forceps, anatomical and surgical tweezers.These tools and accessories allow you to perform simple surgical procedures, for example, opening an abscess, wound treatment, hemostasis.
The kit also should be:
• Combined stethoscope;
• Medical spatula;
• apparatus for measuring pressure;
• disposable syringes of different sizes;
• sterile gauze bandages;
• individual dressing packets, cotton wool;
• scarf;pins to secure the bandages;
• slides and cover glass for the taking of smears;alcohol stove.
The list of the FAP equipment includes medical cabinets for storage of medicines and instruments, surgical and dressing tables medical couches and screens, gynecological chair, obstetric beds, sterilizers, Bix.
for emergency care provided oxygen breathing apparatus and instruments for the mask anesthesia (AN-8), apparatus for artificial respiration (portable), oxygen bag, duct, etc.
list of equipment and a set of medicines for emergency carerefined to suit local conditions.A revised list says the chief doctor of the central district or local hospital.
on each FAPs also need to have several types of kits.
1. Universal first aid kit, designed for first aid in enterprises, construction sites, in the field and at home.It contains analgesic, antipyretic, anti-inflammatory, soothing, expectorant, antiseptic, and others. Means.In addition to the medicines in the kits include dressing pack, sterile bandages, cotton wool, bactericidal plaster, rubber tourniquet, bus to immobilize limbs, a thermometer, a glass for a drug intake, bath eyewash, pipette.
2. First aid kit mother and child, which contains the items needed for the care of infants (pacifiers, pacifier, with a soft-tipped syringe, eyedropper, thermometer, sponges, plastic film, gauze, aseptic agents, dressings,baby cream, etc.).
3. First aid kit for equipping vehicles, which contains items necessary for the provision of self-help and mutual aid in various accidents: validol tablets, nitroglycerin, potassium permanganate, 10% ammonia solution in ampoules, 5% alcoholic solution of iodinebandages, cotton wool, adhesive tape, bandages and first-aid kit tourniquet.
4. First aid kit individual AI-2, designed to provide self-help and mutual aid in lesions of radiation, chemical or bacteriological wartime.Contains drugs sealed in plastic canisters of different shapes and colors, or in a syringe-tubes arranged in a specific order (which allows one to find them in the dark to the touch) in the sockets of the plastic orange to cover a specified destination means and to the instruction- the procedure for their application.
Individual kit AI-2:
• analgesic agent (slot number 1) in the syringe tube is intended for intramuscular injection for the prevention of painful shock for fractures, extensive wounds and burns;
• means for preventing poisoning organophosphorus compounds (slot number 2) pills containing an antidote, and packaged in a red pencil case;
• antibacterial agent number 2 (slot number 3) - tablet in a large pencil case white.They are recommended for use after exposure in the event of gastrointestinal disorders;
• radioprotective agent number 1 (slot number 4) - tablet in two canisters crimson.Is the threat of exposure (6 tablets) with water;
• antibacterial agent number 1 (slot number 5) - yellow pills in the two canisters colorless body with a square base.Is the threat of bacterial contamination or the occurrence of the first signs of an infectious disease.as well as injuries and burns.Hospital staff can use it as a means of emergency prevention at work in outbreaks of communicable diseases;
• radioprotective agent number 2 (slot number 6) - tablet in the box white.Take after fallout ached.Recommend to take Adults and children 1 tablet daily for 10 days to prevent or limit deposition in the thyroid gland of radioactive iodine, which can enter the human body with milk;
• antiemetic (slot number 7) - pills in a blue pencil case.Take 1 tablet immediately after exposure to prevent vomiting caused by exposure to ionizing radiation, concussion or brain contusion.