Accommodation and facilities dressing obstetric point
paramedic half FAP consists of a waiting room - 15 m2, office paramedic - 14 m2 and procedurally-dressing - 18 m2.Provision storage for cleaning items, dirty and clean laundry to 2 m2.If you have maternity beds or insulator provides sterilization - 10 m2.
On FAP should be allocated a separate room for the implementation of septic operations and dressings.This is particularly important for the prevention of septic complications injection and transfer purulent infection from one patient to another.
walls and ceiling should be painted with oil paint, which creates conditions for the implementation of a daily wet cleaning.If possible, it is advisable to lay out the walls with ceramic tiles to a height of at least 1.8-2 m above the floor.The ceiling can be painted with water-soluble paint or chalk whitewash, but this manipulation must be repeated 2-3 times a year.The floor is covered with tiles or linoleum metlahskoy overlapping joints 4-5 cm. For painting dressing using light colors of pale blue or pale-co
Electroconducting make hidden.Sockets at a height of 1 to 1.5 meters from the floor to the mandatory labeling voltage.
in dressing as well as in the procedure must be possible to connect the anesthetic, diagnostic and resuscitation equipment.
Heating dressing, as well as all the FAP, it is desirable to have a central, but where this is not possible, the furnace the furnace must be placed on the part of the corridor.Oven spread ceramic tiles or iron and coated with paint, allowing wet cleaning.If the central heating, the heaters are issued in the form of horizontal pipes or narrow square plates, which are placed at a distance of 25-30 cm from the wall for wet cleaning.
In areas where there is no central water supply, it is necessary to provide "local" - food from a well located on the territory of the FAP.The hot water in this case is obtained from the water heater.Need and the distiller.
Ventilation in rural natural conditions.In this regard, unacceptable to the dressing room windows looked out directly onto the roadway.It is advisable to place the PLL so that the cabinet and window dressing would go into the garden or vegetable garden.If possible, set the ventilation and air conditioning.
set of furniture in the dressing FAP is virtually identical to that recommended for bandaging surgical departments.It includes:
• dressing table downtime;
• wooden table, painted with oil paint, to deploy it on a sterile dressing table;
• table or smaller table with a metallic glass panel for medicines;
• tool cabinet;
• cupboard for storing clothes and dressing and Bix with a sterile dressing;
• stools - 2-3 pcs .;
• a bucket with a lid for the collection of used dressings.
Of special equipment needed sterilizing box small (2-3 pcs.), Medium (2-3 pc.), Electric boilers of different sizes (3-4 pcs.).For those who have had infectious hepatitis, carefully separated and labeled separate boiler.You also need to have a hand and foot baths.Required basin for hand washing, a separate basin for processing tools, aprons.
Particular attention is paid to the set of tools.In addition to individual tools needed for daily work on FAP need to have the following kits in ready to use form:
• for tracheostomy;
• to venesection;
• puncture and central venous catheterization;
• for thoracentesis and chest tube;
• Vehicle immobilization;
• catheterization and bladder puncture;
• for gastric lavage;
• for resuscitation.
for dressings and operations requires the following minimum tools:
• anatomical tweezers, surgical and web-footed - 8-10 pieces,
• hemostats - 8-10 pcs .;.
• scalpels bryushistye - 2-3 pcs .;
• pointed scalpels - 2-3 pcs .;
• pointed scissors - 1-2 pcs .;
• eye pointed scissors - 1 pc .;
• blunt scissors, curved on a plane - 2 pcs .;
• hooks plate - 1 pair;
• general surgery needle holders - 2 pcs .;
• Different surgical needles - 10-15 pcs .;
• forceps - 2 pcs .;
• Tweezers long - 2 pcs .;
• probe bellied and zhelobkovaty - for I pcs .;
• reniform basins, different cell - 4-5 pcs .;
• 20 ml syringe for injection - 4 pcs .;
• 10 and 5 ml - 1 pc .;
• Janet syringe - 1 pc .;
• Urethral catheters different rubber - 6-8 pcs .;
• metal catheters, male and female - 1 pc .;
• glass cups of different sizes - 5-6 pcs .;
• rubber cartridges capacity of 50 and 100 ml - 2-3 pcs .;
• bandages - gauze, bandages, wipes ready in packets, cotton wool, lignin, and linen (sheets, underlay, pillow cases) - for supply standards.