The organization of surgical care at the FAP
surgical service headed by district surgeon - the head of the surgical department of CRH.In its submission are hospital surgeons, as well as the regional trauma (in its absence, the duties performed by one of the interns, surgeons), urologist and oncologist.The next link is the surgical department of local hospitals.The district surgeon distributes all interns surgeons how local hospitals and CRH as facilitators of rural medical stations.Usually a surgeon has to 2-3 curator rural medical area, where several FAP included.
In his work paramedic FAP rarely guidance of the district surgeon and CRH operates under the direct supervision of one of the surgeons CRH or the district hospital, which manages the site.
main direction of the assistant - activities for the prevention of surgical diseases and injury prevention.Another very important area of work is the diagnosis and timely hospitalization of patients with acute surgical diseases.
third section to assist surgical patients is an outpatient treatment,
fourth most important section - medical examination of surgical patients.
This list can not be contained all the tasks and manipulations that decides and executes a paramedic in his multifaceted work, including in assisting surgical patients.
Organization of ambulatory surgical patients receiving
Hours patients should be appointed in the most convenient time for the population with the obligatory account of seasonal agricultural work.The schedule of the PLL indicate arrival district general practitioner and specialist curators.These dates should be agreed in advance.By the surgeon's arrival Day paramedic should cause all surgical, trauma, urological patients who are at this time on treatment in FAP.
Independently paramedic has the right to perform the following manipulations:
• produce intramuscular or intravenous injection;
• perform minor surgical operation (opening of superficial abscesses, removal of superficial foreign bodies, primary surgical treatment of superficial wounds, and others.);
• tamponade with nosebleeds;
• reposition uncomplicated dislocations;
• imposition of transport immobilization;
• bladder catheterisation soft catheter;
• gastric lavage, enema formulation.
The therapeutic activity of FAP main place is the provision of pre-hospital care.Therefore, we must strive to every patient with a surgical pathology was examined by a surgeon or FAP during routine doctor visits, or in the district, combined with a clinic, hospital, or CRH.
Depending on the local conditions, the amount of aid to surgical patients can vary greatly.In the primary treatment of the patient in the FAP, in addition to the diagnosis, it is necessary first of all to solve the following questions.
1. Thorough assessment of the overall condition of the patient or victim.It is extremely important not only to establish the severity of the condition existing at the moment, but also provide an opportunity to its rapid deterioration.In such situations, the assistant will be thorough, systematic study of the patient and the establishment of an accurate diagnosis.
2. The question of the scope of emergency first aid to the patient depending on the diagnosis and the severity of his condition.
3. Determination of the place where the patient will be treated - at the FAP or in the clinic or surgical ward, where he must receive appropriate referral from a medical assistant.
4. Equally important is the transport method: lying down, sitting in a car or other means of transport, accompanied by a paramedic or not.
In all cases of severe patient's condition, even unrelated to the reason for treatment in FAP, better transport it to the doctor.In sparsely populated areas cases may arise when a sick or injured person requires immediate intensive care, without which transported him to the hospital is no longer possible.Most of these cases are in trauma, internal bleeding.Then you need to call a doctor to the patient at the FAP or to be contacted by phone and receive the necessary instructions.
attendant must correctly navigate not only the nature of the patient's disease or injury, but also to know the methods of the upcoming treatment.He must immediately send the patient to an institution where that expert help will be provided.
At the direction of the patient at any hospital or his accompanying person is given full "Talon direction" (form number 28).Heavy patients or patients with an unclear diagnosis should be accompanied personally.