Diadynamic is therapeutic effects on various organs of the body of the patient diadynamic currents.Such currents are two current pulses with polusinusoidalyyuy shape - the first is a continuous single-cycle with a frequency of 50 pulses per second, and the second - a continuous two-cycle with frequency of 100 pulses per second.When the two currents diadynamic therapy procedures are used to treat specific diseases with the alternation between them is interrupted or pauses.
diadynamic therapy In practice, several types of devices:
• Domestic: Lift-1 (low-frequency sinusoidal pulse simulated);Portable - Model 717, "Tonus-2";
• Import "Binulsator" (Bulgaria), "Diadynamic" (Poland) company "Redan", "Diadynamic" (France).
inclusion of any phone in diadynamic therapy procedures when performing network by turning the switch.After the warning lights warning lamp on the panel of the machine, a special switch in the "Bipulsator" devices (Bulgaria), "Diadynamic" (France) and pull-1;Pressing the key in the "
The diadynamic therapy applied currents having different characteristics, such as:
• continuous single-ended (single-phase fixed) half-sine with the frequency of 50 Hz.This current is an irritant, stimulating effect on the body of the patient;
• continuous push-pull half-sine with the frequency of 100 Hz.Under the influence of this current increases the electrical conductivity of the skin of the patient cover, increases the threshold of sensitivity, and the analgesic effect occurs.Push-pull current medical practice in the medical uses for the treatment of pain, cramps, and as a pre-exposure in order to increase the electrical conductivity of the human body tissue of the patient;
• modulated (modulation - amplitude change of the oscillation frequency due to the superposition of vibrations of a lower frequency) short periods (abbreviated as indicated on the devices - a "short period"), is a combination of single-cycle and two-stroke currents, which alternate at intervals of 1 s.This current during the procedure against the backdrop of increasing the electrical conductivity of tissue causes increased blood flow, vasodilation, acceleration of blood flow, the temperature rise at the site of impact, activation of metabolism in tissues, and others. These phenomena are caused by rhythmic contraction of muscles, a kind of vibration and massage the muscles under the influence of modulated current;
• modulated by long periods (abbreviated on apparatus is written "long period"), formed in the apparatus as a combination of single-cycle current, the impact of which during the procedure lasts for 3.5 seconds, and the push-pull current, the current for 6.5 seconds.The total duration of the modulation of the IOC "long period" of no more than 12 seconds (3.5 + 6.5 + 2 switching currents using buttons on the remote machines).
Under the influence of the current "long period" during procedures for 3.5 to pass single-cycle current patient feels strong, relatively long muscle contraction, which is replaced by a soft vibration for 6.5 with the passage of the push-pull current.Ultimately, due to the relatively extended action of each of the current decreases the effect of stimulation and muscle contraction, and braking, analgesic effect, on the contrary, predominates;
• intermittent current rhythm (rhythm syncopation) used during diadinamii procedures to electrical stimulation of muscles.Such a single-ended current is at a frequency of 50 Hz and its impact on a specific area of the patient through the electrodes and lasts from 1 second pause interrupted.In domestic devices such as currents are used in some cases as a single-ended push-pull wave and wave.The first of them is a single-ended continuous pulsed current frequency of 50 Hz, which at the time of diadynamic therapy treatments gradually over 1 increases to a maximum value, hold it for 3 seconds, then within 0.5 seconds subsides, and the period of the pulse8 is a whole.The other is a two-stroke current continuous current pulse frequency of 100 Hz;It is typical for a gradual increase to a maximum of 1.5 seconds, at which it is held for 2 seconds and then gradually decreases as well for 1.5 seconds, and the pulse period is equal to 7.
Indications for diadynamic therapy procedures are as follows:
• pain syndromes caused by lesions of the peripheral nerves (neuritis, neyromiozit, plex pleksalgiya, radiculoneuritis, trigeminal neuralgia, and others.);
• pain syndromes arising after traumatic injuries (sprains, injuries of ligaments, joints, muscles);
• pain syndromes caused by degenerative-dystrophic diseases of joints and spine (frozen shoulder, epicondylitis, styloiditis, deforming osteoarthritis, spondylosis);
• pain syndromes provoked neurovascular vegetative disorders (migraine, vasospasm, Raynaud's disease, and others.);
• dyskinesia of the stomach, gall bladder, intestines (atonic, spastic constipation).
• idiosyncrasy currents used in diadynamic therapy;
• presence of purulent infection;
• pain syndromes caused by fracture or dislocation of bones, joints, hemorrhage;
• pochechno- and cholelithiasis;
• severe circulatory disorders;
• tendency to bleeding.
During the diadynamic therapy procedures for summarizing certain currents (their appearance is set doctor after medical examination) to the patient's body using different shapes and sizes of electrodes (similar as when performing electroplating procedures), but some of them are distinguished by the presence of a cavity filled with a swab of softspongy tissue.After switching on the system and supplying current to the electrodes by means of the regulator produce a slow increase in current, thus the patient feels a tingling and burning sensation of the skin.After some time, depending on the type (listed above) of the current patient feels faint vibration in the depth of the skin.And they are most pronounced at the cathode.Before starting the procedure be sure to inform the patient about these feelings, so that was not a surprise for him.AC Power (or current) are selected based on individual tolerability of the patient, and in the implementation of diadynamic therapy procedure, the patient is asked about feelings, and in the event of painful sensations of tingling and tightening, increases with increasing strength of the current procedure is not carried out (or reduce the strength of the current immediately).Typically, the current strength is increased gradually, from procedure to procedure, thus necessarily monitor the condition of the patient, but at the same time, the current strength should not exceed the set limit.After the procedure on the ground impact shock through electrodes on the skin of the patient is marked hyperemia, and she pronounced a negative (-) pole of the electrode.
In each case the kinds of diadynamic currents, and their combinations, intensity, duration of exposure and the amount of the entire course of treatment procedures are determined by the initial impact.In the event of a patient pain make an appropriate adjustment (up to cancel the procedure at all).
very essential to select the developed and approved methods is the correct definition of painful lesions or pain spread relatively large areas (for example, in practice, often encountered the so-called girdle pain - extensive).At the heart of the analgesic action of diadynamic currents are complex neuro-reflex reaction.Clinical studies have established that the analgesic effect of currents is accompanied by a decrease in excitability of nerve receptors, which in turn is associated with a change in an important physiological parameter - functional lability of the nervous processes in the direction of their reduction.In the treatment of pain syndromes typically begin to impact on the current two-stroke pockets 15-30 to the head and neck, and from 1 to 3 minutes at other locales.After this shock impact "short period" for 0.5-2 minutes.And in summary proceedings initiated by the move to the effects of the current "long period" for 1-3 minutes.Thus, one treatment lasts from 1 minute 45 seconds to 8 minutes.
existing regulations established that should be a two-stroke continuous current for 2-3 minutes at vegetative-vascular disorders impact on the pressure points in the area of sympathetic ganglia.In these instructions state that:
• pain at the site should be the impact of the currents from the cathode;
• when the two electrodes directly mounted on the center of pain, it is necessary to change the polarity ( "+" to "-" or vice versa) under the influence of currents, "a short period" and "a long period";
• diadynamic currents impact on the pockets of pain should not exceed 6-10 minutes, because longer duration does not lead to a better effect as a result of addiction phenomenon;
• the entire course of treatment should be administered no more than 4-10 procedures;
• diadynamic currents re-treatment may be carried out only after a two-week break.
In some cases, for more effective treatment of diadynamic currents experienced professionals offer carry out any thermal treatments in the form of mud, paraffin, ozokerite, bathtubs, but they are administered only after a sharp pain subsided.In addition, to stimulate the processes of anesthesia used massage and physiotherapy in conjunction with the procedures diadinamotermii.
1. Pain after ankle sprains.The electrodes are secured to a transverse position and through them fed Diadynamic currents thus carried impact-stroke continuous current for 1 minute, then the current "short period" 1 minute + 1 minute (with switching polarity "+" to "-" or vice versa), then current "longest period" for 2 minutes + 2 minutes (with switchable polarity "+" to "-" or vice versa) every day.Current is set taking into account the individual tolerance of the patient to the feeling expressed by vibration.In the entire course of treatment prescribed by 4 to 6 treatments.
2. Migraine.The electrodes, which serves diadynamic currents, mounted on a region of the upper cervical sympathetic ganglia and in the area of the main trunk of the temporal artery.During the procedure, a two-stroke affect the continuous current to the area of the upper cervical sympathetic ganglia of 3 minutes on the right and the left, the current strength selected in kazh
particular case with the current view of the individual patient tolerance, up to a pleasant sensation of vibration.The main trunk of the temporal artery electrode is kept for 2 minutes on a daily basis for the entire course of treatment prescribed by 4 to 6 treatments.
3. Periarthritis shoulder joint with a pronounced pain syndrome.Electrodes are fixed transversely on the shoulder joint, it serves to Diadynamic currents - first push-pull effect continuous current for 2 minutes, then a current "short period" for 1-2 minutes, then current "longest period" of 2-3 minutes daily.In the entire course of treatment prescribed by 8 to 12 procedures (taking into account individual patient tolerance of currents).