desmurgy - the science of bandaging.
most widely used bandage.Distinguish:
• tight bandages 3-5-7 cm;
• averages 10-12 cm;.
• 14-16 cm wide
narrow bandages used for bandaging fingers, medium - for bandaging the head, hands, forearms, feet, shins, wide - for dressing chest, thigh, breast.
correct bandaging must meet the following requirements.
1. Close the sick part of the body.
2. Do not disturb the blood and lymph circulation.
3. Be comfortable for the patient.
4. If possible, should be aesthetically pleasing imposed.
bintovyh When applying dressings is necessary to observe the following rules.
1. The patient should be seated or laid so that bintuemaya part was fixed and available bandaging.
2. When bandaging nurse should face the patient.
3. Bandaging carried out from the periphery to the center (bottom to top) from left to right, except for special bandages.
4. Bandaging begin with securing the bandage round.
5. Each subsequent turn of the bandage should cover the previous tur
6. bandage should be both hands: one hand to roll the head bandage, the other to spread it moves uniformly pulling bandages.
7. When applying the bandage on body parts having a conical shape (hip, thigh, upper arm) for the best customized fit bandage is necessary every 1-2 turns of the bandage to make it torsion.
following types bintovyh dressings.
1. The circular, or circular patch when all parties bandage lie on each other and cover each other completely.It is applied to the limb in the lower leg and forearm, on the forehead, neck and abdomen.
2. Spiral bandage is a kind of circular.Bandaging is carried out from the bottom up, covering the previous turn by half or 2/3
3. Crawling bandage is a kind of spiral.
It is used as a preliminary stage in the beginning of bandages to keep the material applied to the wound.Then usually go to a typical spiral bandage.
4. Vosmiobraznaya (or Phillips) dressing.Apply if applied to the back of the neck, chest, wrist.
5. spica.Usually applied to the shoulder joint and supraclavicular area.
bintuya, it should be remembered that the right shoulder joint bandage clockwise, left - against.
6. Turtle bandage may be converging and diverging, it is applied to the elbow, the knee joints.
7. Returns the bandage is applied, if the peripheral parts of the limbs must be completely shut down (hands, feet), on the stump, his head.
8. sling bandage is applied to the nose, chin and crotch.Produce can be quickly and simply.Take a piece of bandage in length 50- 70 cm, cut the ends along the way to the middle of the left uncut piece of bandage length of 10-15 cm. Uncut portion is applied to the nose or chin, and the ends of the bandage crisscross and knotted at the nape.
sling bandage tied to the crotch belt made of bandage.
bandage on parts of the body.
I. bandage on his head.
1. «Cap of Hippocrates."It is necessary to prepare the bandage with two heads.Use a bandage 10 cm wide bandage is applied as follows:. Taking both head bandage in different hands.The free portion of the bandage is placed between the two heads below the occiput.Both bandage rotate toward each other and in the middle of the forehead crisscross.The head bandage makes circular revolutions, all the time secures a second bandage, which is in his left hand and makes returning momentum.In addition, each recurring turnover covers previous 1/2 as long as does not close the scalp completely.
2. Chepets.Indispensable for heavy patients and apply a pressure bandage to stop bleeding, if necessary.At the beginning of the string bandage cut about a meter in length and a midpoint on the crown of the head.Assistant nurse or patient (if conscious) holds with both hands the ends of the strings.
Do fixing tour around the head (forehead and neck), before reaching the strings.Then the bandage is wrapped around the strings on the head and lead to strings on the other hand, once again wrapped around and are on the head, slightly above the first round.Repeatedly moves bandage completely cover the scalp.Bandage tied around the head, or tie it to the end of one of the straps, and the straps tied under the chin.
3. bandage over one eye.The bandage is applied to the right eye from right to left, left eye - from left to right.The fixing is carried out around the turn of the head, second move allowed behind the nape of the neck under the ear obliquely through the cheek and close patient eye.
4. Dressing in both eyes.First, make a circular tour around the head.The next round of the bandage is run on top of the head and forehead obliquely downward, closing the left eye and lead around the back of the head under the right ear, getting out of the ear on the cheek and closed his right eye, ie,all moves bandage out of his ears, closes his eyes and crossed in the nose.The last move - fixing a tour around the head.
5. The bandage on his head and back of the neck - typical vosmiobraznaya bandage.Fixing the course around the head, then a bandage are above and behind the left ear on the neck or back of the head;then bandage avoids neck right in front, goes to the bottom and back of the head on the left is coming up.Then - again, fixing a tour around the head.The main crossing bandages - on the back of the neck and head.
6. The bandage on his ear "Neapolitan cap".It is very easy to impose, but poorly kept.Bandages circularly, down on the patient side of the lower and lower, closing the ear.
II.Bandages on the upper limb.
1. On the wrist and elbow joints - Phillips or vosmiobraznaya bandage.
2. Spiral finger bandage.The first round of the bandage around the wrist, the second lead obliquely across the back of the hand to the end of the thumb, three - four rounds of bandage tape up all the finger to its base, where the bandage is on the rear of the hand and wrist joint.
3. The bandage on the whole hand - the return type dressing.First superimposed with four fingers, and then on the thumb separately.The dressing is called "mitten".
4. The bandage on the forearm.In the lower third of the forearm typical circular bandage is applied in the middle and upper - spiral with excesses.
5. The bandage on the shoulder joint - type spica bandage.The fixing is conducted tour around the upper third of the shoulder, then the bandage is in the armpit on the opposite side, on the front surface of the chest and the shoulder joint in the armpit on the affected side, and again after the overlap in the area of the shoulder joint - in the armpit on the healthy side.The bandage fastened around the upper third of the shoulder.
III.Stripes on the chest.
1. Spiral simple bandage when applied, but often goes astray, so for greater strength before applying the skin lubricated kleolom.Use a wide bandage (20 cm).Initially, the string is cut 1 m long and put it on the shoulder girdle so that one end is in front and one behind.Circular strokes bandage chest from the bottom up to the armpits.The end of the bandage to sew bandages.The free ends of the straps tied on the opposite shoulder.
2. Dressing desault.
shown if necessary fix to the chest hands.The first round of the bandage is always carried out in the direction of the patient arm around the torso and shoulder pressed against the trunk.Before applying the dressing to the armpit insert a small cotton-gauze roll.
second round bandage passes through the armpit on the healthy side of the front surface of the chest obliquely on the shoulder girdle patient side, where the bandage runs down the back of the chest on the affected side shoulder girdle.The fourth round takes place on the front of the shoulder and elbow and then back through the armpits of healthy side.
moves bandage repeated.When properly bandaging patient's arm and forearm are firmly attached to the body.
3. Velpeau bandage.The patient's hand is bent at an acute angle at the elbow and put the brush on the shoulder girdle.In the armpit insert a small cotton-gauze roll.The first round lead in the direction of the bandage on the sore hand around the shoulder and torso, the second stage - from healthy armpit on the affected shoulder girdle, then the front of the shoulder - at the elbow, on the front surface of the chest - on the healthy side.Then the bandage moves are repeated until the shoulder and forearm are firmly pressed against the trunk.
4. The bandage on the mammary gland.On the right breast produce bandaging from left to right, respectively, on the left breast - from right to left.Right bandaging slightly lifts the breast.First, make a circular stroke below the breast, then about xiphoid bandage goes to the opposite shoulder girdle and from the armpit again goes to the chest, then repeat the moves bandage.
IV.Bandages on the abdomen and pelvis.
Since the bandages on the abdomen require a lot of bandages, difficult when applied, easily contaminated, are often aseptic stickers.However, the wounds of the buttocks, perineum without a good bandage is not enough.To use bandages bandages 20 cm wide.
1. spica.Conduct a circular course of the bandage around the waist, and then make a loop through the groin on the back of the thigh and back on the front of the thigh and the abdomen to the back.
2. The bandage on his crotch.Fixing a tour around the waist.The following passages vosmiobrazno through the perineum.To reinforce the strength of the bandage additional passages through the thigh as if spica.
3. In the crotch sling bandage may be applied by attaching to a belt made from a bandage.
V. bandages lower extremities.
1. In the area of the knee and ankle joints impose vosmiobraznuyu bandage.
2. On the toes - the same bandage on the hand fingers.
3. On the lower leg well kept spiral bandage.
4. Bandaging thigh.Begin at the bottom third of the spiral bands, which in the upper third goes into spicate and finishes fixing tours around the waist.
5. The bandage on the whole foot with the fingers.Superimposed on a recurring type.The first round (fixing) do over the ankle, then a few moves on the side of the foot, then scroll moves from the toes to the heel close the whole foot.
Complete circular course of the bandage around the ankle.
6. The bandage on all moan without fingers.At start bandaging right foot on the outer side on the left - with the inside.The first move is on the side of the foot from the heel toward the toes moans second move - around the foot in the transverse direction, the third - on the back side surface of the foot.Fixing tour - around the ankle.
7. The dressing on the heel area.The first round of the bandage is over metatarsal tubercle, second and third - above and below the ground, perpendicular to the first four rounds through the heel.Complete fixing tour around the ankle.