The list of indications for magnetic therapy procedures
1. Diseases of the cardiovascular system: hypertension I-II degree;coronary heart disease with stable angina FC I-II (functional classes);rheumatism;dystonia;myocardial infarction (in the latter case, magnetic therapy is assigned based on individual characteristics of the patient, the dynamics of the disease, clinical data and functional survey).
2. Diseases and injuries of the central and peripheral nervous systems;spinal injury, spinal cord;disorders of the spinal blood circulation;transient ischemic attacks;ischemic cerebral strokes (in the latter two cases, the magnetic assigned strictly based on the individual patient and on the basis of the medical examination data);osteocondritis of the spine;neuritis;polyneuropathy of various origins;neuralgia;neurosis, neurasthenia;gangliitis, causalgia, phantom pain;paralysis, paresis.
3. Peripheral vascular disease: atherosclerosis I-II-III stages;occlusive disease I-II-III stages;thromboangiitis;Reynaud's syndrome;chronic venous insufficiency and lymphoveno
4. Diseases and injuries of the musculoskeletal system: deforming osteoarthritis (I-III stage of exacerbation and remission);infectious-toxic arthritis, polyarthritis of different etiology;bursitis, epicondylitis, periarthritis;delayed fracture consolidation, including the metal synthesis, the presence of plaster bandage or Ilizarov apparatus;injury;bags and stretching ligaments, dislocated.
5. bronchopulmonary apparatus diseases: acute pneumonia, prolonged course;Chronical bronchitis;bronchial asthma (except hormone-dependent).
6. Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract: gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcers in phase of exacerbation and remission;subacute and chronic pancreatitis;chronic hepatitis and protracted course of acute hepatitis;biliary dyskinesia;chronic cholecystitis;chronic non-ulcer colitis;condition after resection of gastric ulcer to prevent post-resection complications.
7. LOP-pathology: vasomotor rhinitis;chronic rhinitis, rhinosinusitis;sinusitis, sinusitis;chronic pharyngitis;Chronic otitis media;laryngitis, tracheitis.
8. Ophthalmology: subacute and chronic inflammatory diseases of the eye of various environments: conjunctivitis, keratitis, iritis, iridocyclitis, uveitis;atrophy of the optic nerve;the initial form of glaucoma.
9. Dentistry: periodontitis, gingivitis;ulcerative lesions of the oral mucosa;acute arthritis of the temporomandibular joint;fractures of the lower jaw;injury and trauma (magnetic therapy can be administered in the presence of the mouth of metal crowns, bridges, and tires).
10. Subacute and chronic diseases of the genitourinary system: cystitis;urethritis;pyelonephritis;adnexitis, metritis, oophoritis, prostatitis;epididymitis, orchitis, vesicles;impotence;infertility;climacteric syndrome;benign neoplasm (myoma, fibroids) according to age, hormonal levels, the process dynamics.
11. Allergic and skin diseases: vasomotor rhinitis;bronchial asthma;psoriasis;neurodermatitis.
12. Trophic ulcer: sluggish granulating wounds;burns;frostbite;bed sores;preoperative and postoperative rehabilitation;adhesive disease;improving the immune status.
At the same time in the study of new methods of magnetic therapy for the treatment of various diseases following contraindications have been identified.
• bleeding and tendency to it;
• systemic blood diseases;acute thrombosis, recurrent, thromboembolic complications;
• cardiac aneurysm, the aorta and large vessels;
• cardiovascular failure than 11 stages;
• stable angina FC III-IV;severe cardiac arrhythmias (atrial fibrillation, paroxysmal tachyarrhythmias, frequent extrasystoles and others.);
• acute myocardial infarction;
• central nervous system disease with abrupt excitation;
• mental disorder;claustrophobia (fear of enclosed spaces with total exposures);
• cerebrovascular accident (acute phase);
• malignancies or suspicion of their development;
• active tubercular process;
• general grave condition of the body (pulmonary insufficiency II- III degree);
• infectious diseases in the acute stage;
• sharp exacerbation of chronic inflammatory process;
• depletion of the body;
• idiosyncrasy.Children up to 1.5 years did not carry out the local impact of the magnetic field, and up to 18 years - the overall impact.
• hypotension (may be performed magneto impact with stable blood pressure and good patient acceptance of magnetic therapy procedures);
in medical practice since the mid XX century.in physical therapy are widely used biotropic and strength properties of different artificial magnetic fields.They are most advantageously used and are currently used for the prevention and treatment of many diseases, and also for rehabilitation.Back in the early 1990s.Russian Ministry of Health have been approved for use in a variety of physical therapy device without electricity consumption (magnetic bracelets, waist elastic insoles, clips, beads) and electromagnetic devices that generate DC, AC and pulse and other forms of low-frequency electromagnetic fields.