Presterilizing clearing (processing) tools
presterilizing processing should be subject to all medical products to remove protein, fatty and mechanical pollution, as well as drugs.Check the quality presterilizing processing medical instruments is carried out by setting the blood samples for the presence of residues and completeness of laundering products from alkaline components.Control shall be 1% of each type of products processed per day.To prevent corrosion (inhibition) using a washing solution containing 0.5% hydrogen peroxide and 0.5% of synthetic detergent "Lotus" used corrosion inhibitor - 0.14% Sodium oleate.To 1 liter of detergent solution were added 1.4% sodium oleate.To prevent corrosion of instruments used during surgery or manipulation of instruments contaminated with blood, can be immersed in a 1% solution of sodium benzoate and a corrosion inhibitor at room temperature for at least 60 minutes.
Quality Control presterilizing cleaning formulation is held following samples:
• Phenolphthalein - the quality of washing synthetic m
• azopiramovoy or amidopirinovoy - the quality of the cleaning of blood and medicines.
phenolphthalein test - on a cotton swab is applied a few drops of 1% phenolphthalein alcohol solution and rub the swab test this tool.The appearance of pink color indicates the poor quality of washing detergents.
Azopiramovaya sample - contains 10% amidopirina: 0.10-0.15% aniline hydrochloride, 95% ethyl alcohol.The finished solution can be stored in a sealed vial in the refrigerator in the dark place for two months at room temperature, 18-23 ° C for up to a month.Modest yellowing of the reagent during storage without precipitation does not reduce its working qualities.
Preparation of working solution: checking quality immediately before cleaning the working solution is prepared by mixing equal volumes "azopirama" and 3% hydrogen peroxide solution.Cooked solution "azopirama" is applied to the blood stain.If not later than 1 minute a violet color, then passing in lilac color reagent is suitable for use if the staining for 1 minute does not appear, the reagent can not be used.
Technique setting reaction.The working solution is treated with the investigated product, wipe swab moistened with reagent, various surface equipment and machinery, causing a few drops on the subject of the study.Needles, catheters, syringes checked by the following method.The syringe is poured working solution (3-4 drops) and repeatedly pushing the piston to wet reagent inner surface of the syringe, especially a syringe place with the metal compound.A reagent in a syringe, a catheter is left for 0.5-1 minutes.Thereafter, the reagent is forced out on cotton or white paper.In the presence of traces of blood in less than 1 minute after reagent contact with contaminated sites appears initially violet color, then quickly, within a few seconds, turning into pink and lilac.Brownish staining observed in the presence of the test subjects to rust, purple - in the presence of chlorine-containing oxidants.
1. The staining that has occurred later than 1 minute after treatment with the test items is not included.
2. The test subjects should be at room temperature.You can not be scanned hot objects.
3. Keep the working solution in bright light or elevated temperature is prohibited.
4. Work "azopira" solution should be used within 1-2 hours.
5. After checking, regardless of the results, azopirama residues should be removed from the test subjects, having washed them with water or wiping with a swab moistened with water or alcohol, and then repeat presterilizing clearing these items.
1. After the disinfection of instruments washed under strong running water for 3-5 minutes.
2. Then fully immersed in the cleaning solution at a temperature of 50 ° C for 15 minutes.The temperature of the washing solution in the washing process is not supported.Unmodified solution can be heated up to 6 times during a day, except for "Biolot" detergent.It is used only once, since reusing the enzyme included in the detergent composition, is destroyed during cleaning.
3. Wash each item in soapy water ruff or cotton-gauze pad for 30 seconds.
4. Rinse under running water for 10 minutes when using "Biolot" detergent - for 3 minutes, the detergent "Progress" - within 5 minutes.
Amidopirinovuyu sample carried out by mixing equal amounts of 5% alcoholic solution amidopirina and 5% hydrogen peroxide were added a few drops of 30% acetic acid.When there is presence of blood blue-violet color.Self-control spending!daily head nurse - 1 time per week, SES - 1 time per quarter.
presterilizing purification is carried out by manual or mechanized method (using special equipment).Inkjet method:
5. Rinsing with distilled water in a tank for 30 seconds.
6. hot air drying at 85 ° C until complete disappearance of moisture in a drying oven.
7. Then put the sample.With a positive sample presterilizing purification is carried out again.If the instrument is contaminated with blood can be rinsed under running water immediately after its use during a particular manipulation, it is not immersed in the solution of the corrosion inhibitor - sodium benzoate.If this is not possible, before presterilizing cleaning instruments contaminated with blood, immersed in 1% sodium benzoate solution immediately after use for 60 minutes, the solution temperature is 22-27 ° C.If necessary tools can be left immersed in solution of sodium benzoate to 7 hours.
Preparation of washing solution.
detergent 5 g, 27.5% perhydrol - 17 g, 33% - 16 D. It utilize 6% hydrogen peroxide, 85 g, 3% - 170 g, to 1 liter water (978 g).