Functional responsibilities of nurse ophthalmology department
Job Description nurse ophthalmology department
I. General part
main tasks of a nurse ophthalmology department is to perform therapeutic and diagnostic purposes ophthalmologist and help him in the organization of ophthalmic care.Appointment and dismissal of the nurse ophthalmology department made the chief doctor of the medical institution in accordance with current legislation.Nurse ophthalmology department reports directly to the ophthalmologist, senior nurse, the doctor on duty department.
In his work nurse ophthalmology department is guided by this job description, as well as the methodological recommendations to improve the work of nursing staff of health care institutions.
1. Ensure timely receipt of research results and paste them in the history of inpatients.
2. Perform the following diagnostic manipulations prescribed by a doctor:
• definition of the field of view;
• definition of visual acuity;
• selection of the simplest points;
• measurement of intraocul
• inspection connective membranes and mucous membranes of the upper eyelid, the conjunctiva, lacrimal;
• determination of the sensitivity of the cornea;
• holding ophthalmoscopy.
3. Carry on doctor's prescription, the following therapeutic manipulation:
• Instill drops;
• laying of the eyelids ointment or wetting her age;
• rinsing medicinal substances;
• «eversion» century with a glass rod;
• imposition of mono- and binocular bandage over his eyes;
• massage ointment century with a glass rod.
4. To assist the ophthalmologist in operations.
5. Participate in health education among patients.
6. Systematically improve their skills.
7. To make out under the supervision of a physician medical records.
1. To present the medical establishment claims administration to create the necessary conditions in the workplace, ensuring quality performance of their duties.
2. Get the necessary information to perform their duties by an ophthalmologist, senior nurse department, the main nurse.
3. Require patients to the rules of the internal regulations of the hospital.
4. seizes related specialties.
5. Provide guidance and supervise the work of nurses Ophthalmology Department.
6. Improve their skills in the prescribed manner.
IV.Evaluation of work and responsibility
Evaluation nurse ophthalmology department conducted ophthalmologist, chief (senior) nurse on the basis of accounting discharge of their duties, compliance with internal regulations, labor discipline, moral and ethical standards, social activity.Nurse ophthalmology department is responsible for the fuzzy and untimely implementation of all points in this manual.Types of personal responsibility are defined in accordance with current legislation.