Functional responsibilities of nurse physiotherapy department
Job Description nurse physiotherapy department
I. General part
The main objective of the nurse physiotherapy department is to carry out physiotherapy treatments to patients according to the Appointments doctor-physiotherapist.Appointment and dismissal of the nurse physiotherapy department made the chief physician of medical institution in the prescribed manner.Nurse physiotherapy department submits to the head this department, in his absence - the person responsible for the separation of the number of nurses, approved by order of the chief physician clinics.Nurse physiotherapy department is guided by the rules of physiotherapy and safety when working with the equipment, instructions, a physiotherapist doctor, internal regulations and this job description.
1. Follow all instructions, physiotherapist doctor and in his absence - physiotherapy appointment of doctors.
2. To prepare timely their workplace, equipment and everything you need to top his patients.
3. Strictly observe the order, the cleanliness of the physiotherapy department.
4. Take the patient after the inspection of his doctor-physiotherapist and with the procedural map, mark the implementation of procedures to report sick time attendance for treatment.
• the condition of the patient during the procedure, inquiring about his health;
• apparatus work, meter reading, alarm clock.
6. Termination of the procedure with the deterioration of the patient, if necessary - to give him first aid and immediately reported to your doctor, and make an appropriate note in the procedural card.
7. familiarize arriving at the treatment of patients with internal regulations and rules of conduct during the reception procedure.
8. Keep a record of the work performed and monitor all patients receiving the assigned treatment.
9. Keep records approved by the Ministry of Health.
10. Being constantly in the workplace during the procedures.
11. Observe the timing and processing rules hydrophilic gaskets, tubes, nozzles and other medinventarya.
12. Ensure heating paraffin, ozokerite, therapeutic mud.
13. maintained in medical equipment.
14. Turn off at the end of the day all the equipment;Lighting and heating devices, main switch cabinet, check whether the wash basins and taps hydrotherapy facilities comply with safety regulations closed.
15. To systematically improve their professional qualifications.
16. Comply with the principles of ethics.
rights 1. Get access to medical records and other documents necessary to obtain additional information when performing physical therapy appointments.
2. Supervise the work of Technicians repairing equipment.
3. Provide guidance and supervise the work of junior staff.
4. Improve their skills in the prescribed manner.
5. To present the administration requirements for the creation of the necessary conditions in the workplace, ensuring quality performance of their duties.
6. To receive the necessary information to perform their duties on-physiotherapist doctor, the responsible person in the department among the nursing staff.
7. Require patients compliance with internal rules.
8. seizes related specialties.
9. Provide guidance and supervise the work of junior staff physiotherapy department.
IV.Evaluation of work and responsibility
Evaluation nurse physiotherapy department conducted doctor-physiotherapist or a responsible person in the department of the number of nurses on the basis of accounting discharge of their duties, compliance with internal regulations, labor discipline, moral and ethical standards, social activity.Nurse physiotherapy department is responsible for the fuzzy and untimely performance of all the items of the job description.Types of personal responsibility are defined in accordance with current legislation.
To successfully perform their duties nurse physiotherapy department should know:
• foundations and valeology sanology;methods and means of hygienic education;
• theoretical foundations of nursing;
• indications and contraindications to the use of the main groups of drugs, the nature of the interaction, complications of the use of medicines;
• normative documents regulating the order of Pharmacy in health preven-matic institution;
• rules and requirements for equipment physiotherapy department, office;
• equipment used in physiotherapy, its technical characteristics and values of physical factors and procedures;
• safety in the physiotherapy department and the office of: regulations on occupational health and safety;
• principles of compatibility and consistency of purpose and procedures of physical factors;
• indications and contraindications to the use of physical factors;
• possible complications during physiotherapy treatments, prevention measures;
• principles of first aid in the defeat of an electric current, light emission, electromagnetic field, etc .;
• Features of physiotherapy in children;
... be able to:
• analyze the situation and make decisions within the limits of their professional competence and powers;
• perform diagnostic, therapeutic, intensive care, rehabilitation, preventive, therapeutic, hygienic, sanitary and educational activities in accordance with their professional competence and powers;
• familiar with the basic elements of massage, use psychotherapy techniques;
• master basic nursing manipulation techniques;
• provide emergency first aid in case of emergency;
• to evaluate the effects of drugs in an individual patient;
• observe the Pharmaceutical order of receipt, storage, and use of medicines;
• comply with safety regulations and labor protection;
• authorized to conduct medical documentation;
• use technical means of protection when performing physical treatments;
• master the technique and methods of basic physiotherapy.