The most common errors in the positions and the seizure of the nipple during breastfeeding
• The body of the child to turn away from the mother's body and hanging out, instead of being tightly pressed belly to belly.
• The mother does not show patience in waiting until the baby opens her mouth wide when teasing his mouth nipple.
• The mother leaves the child's lips pursed into much, although they should be freely turned out.
• The child is given the freedom to press on the nipple instead of the areola (areola).
• Mother too passive and does not involve the child to her rapid hand movement.
ku side of herself or her stick one between himself and the arm of the chair, put on the child's pillow.Place the baby as close as possible on the part of the chest, which you are going to feed, and take the child's neck in the palm of the hand on the same side.Point the baby's legs up so that they were touching pillows under your back.Check that the child not rested legs in the back of the chair or pillow, otherwise it will arch his back.If this happens, place the child so that his legs were bent at th
We recommend that every young mother, the first time faced with breastfeeding, ask for help from a lactation in the first few days after delivery, in order to start correctly, mastering the correct position and equipment breast capture before will form bad habits.A few years ago we started our practice to advise every woman, for the first time became a mother for advice
positions and techniques chest capture our heart breastfeeding (or visit to our specialist in the hospital lactation) prior to the expiration of forty-eight hours after birth.As a result of problems with breastfeeding has fallen sharply, and the mothers and their children began to receive more pleasure from intercourse during feeding.