Functional responsibilities pediatric nurse
Job Description nurse pediatric
I. General part
to the position of nurse pediatric appointed a person who has a medical degree in the specialty "Nursing" or secondary medical education, a certificate in the specialty "Nursingin pediatrics. "To appoint and dismiss the chief doctor of the hospital but the presentation main nurse in accordance with applicable law.In their work guided by these Regulations, legislative and normative documents of the Russian Federation on issues of public health, as well as orders and instructions of the higher authorities and officials.Constantly improving their knowledge and skills.
1. Conducts sanitary-educational work among children, their families and the population, advice on healthy lifestyle, nutrition, breastfeeding, in compliance with the rules of medical ethics and deontology in dealing with staff, parents and children.
2. Teaches parents caring for healthy and sick child, the implementation of sanitary and epidemiological requireme
3. Provides pre-hospital medical care for children in emergencies, organizes regular transportation of victims.
4. Provides first aid stage preventive examinations of children of different ages on the basis of the screening programs.
5. Plans vaccinations and monitors its implementation.
6. Oversees the implementation of the recommendations of the child and the parents and doctor appointments.
7. Performs program of treatment and preventive care for a child, a doctor's prescription.Plans and carries out the nursing care of patients in accordance with the needs of the priorities.
• reception of patients in the health care setting (office);
• inspection for lice, providing individual patient care items;
• collection of material from patients for laboratory examination;
• sample doctor's appointments of medical records;
• training patients to instrumental methods of research;
• observance of sanitary-epidemiological regime in respect of the child, family and myself;
• to control the power of the child in a health care setting and at home, the quality and compliance of transmission, brought parents allowed range;
• preparation of portioned requirements on dietostoly;
• monitor the condition of the patient to the registration of any changes, the adoption of decisions in accordance with their competence level.
9. Represents medical personnel with timely information about the deterioration of the patient's condition, complications that have arisen as a result of medical procedures.
10. Regularly raises qualification.
1. On the basis of the rules of medical ethics and deontology demand from children and their parents respect for the doctor's recommendations and the mode of treatment-and-prophylactic establishments (branches).
2. Get the necessary information for accurate performance of their duties.
3. Make suggestions but improve the work of junior and nursing institutions department.
4. Pass certification (recertification) in order to assign qualification categories.
5. Participate in events organized for medical workers of medical institutions, to participate in professional medical associations.
6. improve their skills.
specialist for failure to perform their professional duties shall be liable under applicable law.