Νεογέννητο φροντίδα των νυχιών
Some babies come into the world with such long nails, that they should be cut, not very far, so they are not scratched his face.Get ready for the fact that your newborn nails grow very quickly, and do not be afraid to cut them.If you are afraid to touch a pair of scissors to the nails of her child, as well as many
parents, here's how to simplify the procedure:
• Mow nails on the child's hands while he is in a state of deep sleep, recognizable by the following features: handles and legs of the child limp fallto side, and the palm is widely disclosed.
• Use small nail clippers, is specially manufactured for infants.Using them is much easier and safer than scissors or clippers for adults, and as thin as paper, baby nails trimmed easily.If you are not accustomed to using tweezers, use safety scissors with blunt tips, in case the child is afraid, as long as you mow his nails, and twitches.
• In order not to cut the skin on the tip of a finger nail while mowing, press the pad of the finger to remove it f
• To drop a few drops of blood - a normal part of the circumcision nail practice.Press lightly on the damaged area and apply a little ointment with antibiotics.
• If you need to cut tiny nails leads you in horror
, close them, to putting pen baby thin cotton gloves.
The feet nails newborn, apparently, do not grow as fast as on the hands and nails are often surrounded by elevated skin, which complicates the process of nail cutting.Do not worry that your toenails may grow into the skin.Infants with ingrown nails bring to the doctor very rarely.
Most children are bathed too often.In fact, newborns are not very dirty.Before games in a muddy puddle is still far.
When bathing the baby for the first time - a moot point.As before, it is common practice to recommend the parents to do a sponge bath until the umbilical cord does not disappear and does not heal the wound after cutting.Some pediatricians have questioned the feasibility of this council, considering that bathing in the bath does not increase the risk of inflammation.Decide with your doctor.Our own personal recommendation: Wash your child a sponge bath until the stump of the umbilical cord does not disappear after the circumcision wound is not fully healed.We also recommend sponging if around the base of the stump or in the cropped area has pus or if the stump produces fetid smell.If both places are perfectly clean and dry, we do not see any harm in that, to go directly to bathing in the bath.