How to wear your child - a personal course
Every child has their own individual preferences on how it is worn, and
every parent has their own preferences on how to carry the baby.Since the type of sling bags used for centuries throughout the world, and that we use them ourselves for our own research, we recommend as a standard accessory for the course on the wearing of the child to use the bag sling.(The following general instructions are suitable for most models of bags-Slit-gov. They may differ slightly depending on the model.)
Initially, parents may feel uncomfortable while wearing a bag of her newborn, because the baby seems too choked and squeezed deeply into the bag.Do not forget that your child was strangled in the womb and therefore accustomed to this giver feelings
GUSTs safe and secure feeling.Crooked position - it is a natural position for a newborn.Colic children get special satisfaction if falling into
How to wear a bag
Decide on what you want the shoulder to hanging bag.Take a bag for the area in which the strap is thr
How to adjust the bag. You can adjust the size of the bag, simply pulling the strap.Now the bag will fit more tightly.The smaller the child and / or slimmer person who wears it, the longer will be the tail.If you hold the child's hand under her ass, while tightening the strap, the child's weight will be less pressure on the bag and it will be easier to adjust the size of the bag.
Wear on the go!Once you have laid the baby securely and comfortably in the bag, immediately begin to walk: children usually stay in the pouch are associated with the movement.If putting a child in a bag, you will linger for too long, the child may begin to show discontent.
small ball and draw the legs to the tummy.
Below are step by step explanation of how to wear a newborn baby in a bag.
Regulation "in the cradle»
Regulation "in the cradle" is useful to you from birth and throughout the first year of life.
1. Put the bag "backwards."
2. Supporting a child under the back and head, expand the child in the direction in which you want to lay it in the bag, open the bag and push the child into the bag, immersing the back of his head in a pocket formed between the sub-Plečnik and a black rim bags.
3. Put the baby's head on the shoulder pads as a pillow.
4. Adjust the size of the bag.
options position "in the cradle."
In the first month or two, to a newborn fits to your body more closely, put his head to the buckle of the two rings.Some children prefer to ride higher in the semi-erect position;others prefer to lie flat;others like to "around the mother" (or dad), when their face is directed to your body as breastfeeding.Other variations of this position are described later in this article.
Regulation "clinging to the chest»
This position is comfortable from birth to six months.In the first two months, it is usually best to wear the bag backwards and use the pads as an additional support for the back and the baby's head, as well as to fill the free space remaining in the bag.When the child gets older and is better to fill a bag, try to wear the bag as it is necessary, shoulder pad on shoulder.Experiment to find the position that fits you and your child best.
1. Put the bag back to front.
2. Place your baby on your left shoulder with your left hand.With your right hand, pull the edge of the bag and lift it up over the child.
3. Gently lean forward, holding the back of the child's right hand and left hand, pull down the child's legs and pull them out of the bottom rim or if the child is still so small that loves to pull the legs close to the body, leave the baby's legs in a bag.
4. Adjust the fit of the bag, so that your child is securely pinned to your chest.In this position, shoulder pads serves as additional support for the back and a small child's head.Check that the lower rim tightly to the child's thighs and the upper rim tightly fits the head and neck.If the bag is worn correctly and the child is seated in it safely, it would seem that the child is sitting in a small bag, barely rising above the upper rim of a black bag.
Some kids love that bag was covered with a very tight, or they do not feel securely held.If, having tightened the belt, you still feel that the bag in this position too spacious, try the following: (1) The upper edge is usually much more free, and you can remove the extra inches, pulling it and tucked under his arm, the opposite rings.
Regulation "kangaroo" (position facing forward)
Between three and six months (some children before) your child may prefer to "kangaroo" or position facing forward.As soon as the child will be well to keep your head and it will have the curiosity, the provisions "in the cradle" and "clinging to his chest" can begin to seem too tight, and it may be a desire to see more.Regulation "kangaroo" is preferred for very active children, which pacifies the review of 180 °.If your child is one of those who like to bend the arc, swinging his arms and straining the back, as if going to make a dive back when you are trying to wear them, or in the "pressed to his chest," or in the "in the cradle" solution to the problem can beto "kangaroo".
Keep this hand held tightly to his body to secure the top edge of the bag under his arm, so that it is tight-fitting back and the baby's head, and all the extra inches you have moved to the back.(2) Pull the bag to the bottom edge of the tight-fitting butt baby, forming a kind of bag - the child must sit on the inside of the lower rim of the bag.
To determine ready if your child is to ensure that wear it facing forward, try this: without the bag keep the child pressed to his chest so that his back and his head rested on your chest and your hand was under his feet andto bend his hips to the tummy.This is the standard position for calming colic.Start walking and turn slightly from side to side, so that the child had a 180-degree overview of the changing.If your child will enjoy this position, he is probably ready for the position of "kangaroo".
Six-month children are very fond of this position.They may hold a soft rim as the rail, and guide you to where they want to go, turning the bag in this direction.If you start early, some children have fun on the position of "Kangaroo" for a year or even longer.
Here's how to use a sum-ku sling to position "kangaroo»:
1. Hold your baby facing forward, grabbing it with one hand under his feet so that his back rested on your chest.
2. His free hand to bend the edge of the bag, forming a pocket.
3. Place the child in the first pocket ass, or so that it slipped back directly on your chest, or holding his bent arm.Most of the children sitting on the bottom of the bag with her legs crossed.Some children like to be bent so that their feet came out on the edge of the bag.
This option position facing forward.Put the baby in a bag for provisions "kangaroo".Then expand the child's feet in the direction opposite to the rings, and lay his head in a bag pocket formed at a distance of a few centimeters from the rings.
Regulation "on the hip»
Between four and six months, or when the child is able to sit without support, your child may like to ride on your hip.To seat the child in this situation, do the following:
1. Most parents prefer to wear your child on the opposite side of the main arm;carry a child on his left hip, if you are right handed, for example.
2. The left hand (if you are right handed) hold your baby high on his shoulder.
3. With your right hand pull the baby's feet through the bag to his ass was on your hip, and his legs wide apart hugged your left side.
4. Adjust the bag to the lower rim tightly to
knees baby, and she clung to his bag tight ass.Tighten the upper rim up to it tight-fitting body below his child's hands and reached the top of his back.
Some kids love to play the game, arching arc almost as soon as you put them in a bag on her hip.There is nothing wrong if the child otognetsya from you at a distance;it should not be strapped so tight as in the "pressed to his chest."To distract him from these tricks, try to give the child a toy or just look into his eyes, convinced that he needed to stay close to you and not be repelled from you.
provisions derived from "on the thigh."A child can be easily moved from the "on the hip" in the "safe position on the hip" by moving it back so that his legs wide apart hugging is not the side of your hips, and back, and his head was behind your shoulder.It is the favorite position of the child older than one year, especially if you're doing something and you want to remove a child away from dangerous objects.The child still has the opportunity to look over your shoulder and watch what you are doing.However, it is not necessary to carry a child does on the back, if your bag is not
most important pleasure of bags for you and for your child is experimenting with different positions to find the ones that suit you and your child best.The sooner you begin to wear your child (preferably start in the neonatal period, the better the baby will get used to the bag. Even children as young as six months of age or older, you can teach to the bag, but often requires a fairly creative to reassure older child, first came tobag.
designed for this and you do not have much experience of the child wearing in this position. to go from position "on the hip" in "in the cradle" position in order to feed or soothe the child, move the rear leg of the child forward and put a numberwith the second leg, and then bring both legs through a side, guiding them towards the rings so that the child lay in a bag across your chest. Pull the excess fabric on the upper ledge to your whole chest was completely closed and you could discreetly breastfeed.