The most frequent accidents at different ages
From birth to six months (the baby can roll over and reach out a hand)
• injuries in the crib or • burns;
• car accident;
when trying to get out of it;• falling from a changing table or a child car seat;
Six to twelve months (the baby is crawling and starting to walk)
injuries when handling toys: because of sharp edges, loose laces,
small parts that can be swallowed;
• falling from a highchair;
• blows on the sharp corners of tables;
• burns of cigarettes;
• injuries grasping dangerous items: burns on the hot mug of coffee, cuts to fragile items;
• injuries in a walker and a wheelchair;
• car accidents;
From one to two years (the child goes and explores all)
• injuries when a child climbs on higher things;
• poisoning swallowed poisons;
• accidents that occurred during the study area: cabinets, cupboards, medicine cabinet;
• inattention caused accidents in water: in the pool, natural water bodies in the bath;
• car accidents.
□ Have you securely close the windows and sturd
□ Is there a metal protective grille behind the sliding glass windows of the second floor?(Protective grille shutter and keep the child, if the child knocks out the window. If you have a glassed-in balcony, do not allow your child to lean to the grid.)
□ Have you tightened all mesh openings in the balcony railing, the child can not climb over them?
Now let's go and crawled up the stairs:
□ How well do your lit staircase, whether it is not slippery, and safe Does it have railings?
□ Is Protected Territory stages rubber film or carpet?
□ Do not roll on the stairs extraneous things that can be tripped over?
□ securely nailed or tuck the carpet?
□ Do you use the safety gates?
Now let's get to the garage and go down in the basement and laundry:
□ Are electrical appliances Are and sharp tools out of reach of the child?
□ Is Removed paints, solvents, insecticides and other chemicals out of children's hands?
□ Do you Keep the closed door of the washing machine and centrifuge?
□ Is the button or the remote control will automatically opening garage doors outside the reach of the child?