Mixing - the ultimate method
This method does not sterilize anything, until the mixture is poured on the bottle.All sterilized at the end and at the same time.
1. Bottles for milk (with a capacity of approximately 230 g). As much as the baby needs for the whole mixture, probably six to eight bottles a day to start.You may need another bottle of water if the baby drink it.
2. The same number of nipple caps for bottles and CDs.
3. Measuring glass or enameled container or his replacement.
4. table spoon for stirring.
5. Set scoops, if you use sugar, and a knife to flatten the sand in a spoon.
6. Opener, to open a can of concentrated milk.
7. Pan for sterilization with a lid and a wire rack for bottles.
Preparing infant formula.
For example, the composition of the mixture is as follows:
concentrated milk ........... 285 g
water ............................ 570 g
corn syrup .................. 2 tablespoons.
From this you are going to get seven servings of 120 g of a mixture of each.
Pour water (cold or hot) in the measuring vessel - 570 g of water.
Add two tablespoons of corn syrup into the water and stir until dissolved syrup (syrup in warm water and sugar dissolve faster).
Wash with soap and cover the banks with concentrated milk, rinse, do the opener two holes at opposite ends of the cover - one for the output of milk, another for air inlet.
Add the measuring vessel 285 g of concentrated milk, the total number reached 750
Stir and pour a tablespoon of seven bottles.
170. Sterilization mixture.Cover all the bottle caps.If using bottles, in which the nipple is held by a plastic cover, place the nipple into the bottle, then screw the lid.Do not screw the lid tightly, so that hot air can enter or exit when the bottle starts to cool.
If you use a pacifier, which is stretched when equipped on the bottle, do not put it on the bottle prior to feeding.Sterilize the bottle, glass or covering it with aluminum cover.
Place the bottles in a wire nest in pan for sterilization, pour in the bottom three to five centimeters of hot water, put a pot on the stove.Water should boil at least 15 minutes.
recently been discovered that will produce less than foams that clog the orifice nipples if mixture was cooled slowly without shaking it. therefore leave the pot for sterilization (closed lid) directly on the plate (off).
When the bottle will be slightly warm or cold, wrap the lid and place the bottle in the refrigerator.
If you use nipples that tightened on the bottle, boil them for three minutes in a small saucepan, covered, then drain the water, leave the nipples in a saucepan until they are needed.