First aid for mushroom poisoning
At the first signs of mushroom poisoning is very important to prevent dangerous consequences.It is important not to lose time and immediately seek professional medical help: call the "fast" or "home" doctor, send the victim to the hospital.The sooner the victim is hospitalized, the greater the likelihood of preventing very serious consequences and a speedy recovery.Therefore it is necessary to know the basic signs of poisoning - a malaise, nausea, vomiting, abdominal cramping, loose stools copious.
until medical help arrives in the home need to provide all possible first aid.First you need to clean the stomach and intestines affected by food containing poison.It is recommended to drink as much water boiled - not meree 5-6 glasses.In the water you need to add a few crystals of potassium permanganate until a pale pink solution of salt or baking soda (1 teaspoon per 12 liters of water).Then press your fingers on the tongue to induce vomiting.Inside
also can take several tablets (1 g per 1 kg of patient w
One of the first technique emergency aid in cases of poisoning by fungi suggested the French scientist Pierre Bastien.To prove the effectiveness of taken in the earliest timing after the poisoning first aid measures, he was forced to experiment on himself.To do this, he had several times in the eyes of colleagues and journalists ate lethal dose pale toadstool, and then take measures to eliminate toxins from the body.
If poisoning can also use laxatives and an enema.Before the arrival of "first aid" the victim should be put to bed, because in many mushroom poisonings occur circulatory disturbances and cardiac activity.The victim must be in a fixed state, as the movement accelerates the absorption of toxins in the blood.You can put a compress on his head, and the feet - warmer.When syncope in the supine position, lower the head down and lift legs.When leg cramps in the leg impose mustard.
If poisoning is absolutely contraindicated the use of alcoholic beverages, as they exacerbate the effects of toxins and promote a more rapid absorption of poisonous substances in the blood.
Remains of inedible mushrooms, as well as purification of them it is necessary to keep the doctor's arrival and subsequent laboratory tests - they will help determine the cause of poisoning and, accordingly, they take the necessary measures.