The use of " silver water " in medical practice ( a. Malovichko )
These recommendations I give, based on the scientific work of many research institutes of the Academy of Sciences of Ukraine;Honored Doctor of Ukraine recommendations Romodanov MA, PhD AA Waqar, PA Ermolaeva.
According to the collected materials I want to present you with detailed advice on the use of silver solutions in various fields of medicine according to the following recipe.
1. Surgery (with the defeat of the bones, muscles, ligaments, joints, lymph nodes and other organs, caused streptostafilopnevmokokkovoy infection, the tubercle bacillus, etc..).silver concentration - 20-30 mg / l, the solution temperature - 30-32 C for, irrigations lotions, washes, compresses, administration fistulous passages.
2. Ophthalmology (conjunctivitis, keratitis, blepharitis, inflammation of the lacrimal sac, barley and other inflammatory processes).silver concentration - 10-20 mg / l, the temperature - room for washes and lotions.
3. Otorhinolaryngology - with the defeat of the external auditory meatus, otitis me
4. Therapy and endocrinology (the treatment of gastric ulcers and 12 duodenal ulcer, chronic gastritis hyperacid, as well as in the treatment of secretory neurosis and increased secretion of gastric juice, enteritis and colitis, bronchitis, asthma, endocrinological diseases and metabolic disorders -diabetes, diathesis).Silver Concentration - 20 mg / l;2 Art.l.a day for 15-20 minutes before food for 1-3 months.
4. Infectious diseases (dysentery, typhoid fever, paratyphoid fever, scarlet fever, tuberculosis, diphtheria, etc.).The concentration of silver - 10-20 mg / l, 1 tbsp.l.every four hours, and a warm rinse and enemas.
5. Obstetrics and gynecology (with various inflammatory processes of the mucous membrane of gynecologic system and cracked nipples).silver concentration - 20-25 mg / l, in the form of irrigation, gauze and washings.Dermatology
6. (for abrasions and fungal skin lesions, eczema, psoriasis).silver concentration - 30-35 mg / l, the solution - heated.
7. Dentistry (with aphthous-ulcerous stomatitis, gingivitis and other diseases of the mouth).Silver Concentration - 20 mg / l, the solution - heated to rinse.
These recommendations are very careful and do not exhaust all the possibilities, "silver water."concentration doses are clearly too high (so as not to risk).The author, however, warns from excessive use of high concentrations for internal use.Before treatment should consult a doctor.A method for preparing a "silver water" to be found in the relevant guidelines for the preparation.