Baths of different species are very important and very effective hydrotherapy.For a long time baths used with the sanitary and used for therapeutic and prophylactic purposes.Accordingly, the beginning of the XXI century.accumulated a wealth of experience in their use for therapeutic purposes.Depending on the localization of the foci of the lesion or appoint the following baths:
• general - with full body immersion in water at a certain temperature and chemical composition;
• waist bath (or half-baths) - the body is immersed in water up to the waist;
• sitz baths with the performance of hydrotherapy treatments pelvis dip, lower abdomen and thighs;
• Local bath - performed under the action of water at a certain temperature and chemical composition on a limb (arm or leg).Common
bath with fresh water are usually carried out at a temperature from 36 to 38 ° C, duration ranging from 15 to 20 minutes, all administered from 10 to 20 treatments every day or two, depending on the condition of the pati
In attacks of kidney stones is sometimes prescribed shared bath with the water temperature from 40 to 42 ° C.In the early stages of atherosclerosis, vascular dysfunction, neurosis with a predominance of disorders of the cardiovascular system, as well as hardening of the body in order to increase resistance to colds prescribe contrast baths.When such a patient is immersed in the bath of warm water bath (water temperature 37 to 38 ° C) for 3-4 minutes, and then proceeds to an adjacent cold water bath (temperature 25 to 28 ° C), which is within 2-3 minutes.This procedure for adopting the procedure of hydrotherapy is the basic rule.Contrasting bath taken daily or every other day depending on the condition of the patient (or the patient), the entire course of treatment prescribed for 10 to 15 treatments.Under the influence of contrast baths are observed:
• alternation of contraction and expansion of blood vessels in the skin and under it;
• changes in respiratory rate, heart rate and blood pressure.
Indications shared baths:
• functional disorders of the nervous system;
• diseases of the musculoskeletal system;
• metabolic disorders;
• cardiovascular and peripheral nervous systems.
Bath the procedure Gauffe - hydrotherapy local impact, in which only the patient's limb (the patient) is placed in a two- or four-bath of small size.The initial temperature of the water is from 35 to 36 ° C, and then topped up with hot water and the temperature adjusted to 42-44 ° C for 10-15 minutes.Hydrotherapy procedure at the elevated temperature was continued for another 10-15 minutes.After the procedure, as well as when it is executed by monitoring the pulse of the electronic tonometer.Patient waffle towel wipe light massaging movements and wrapped a blanket, laid to rest on the couch.Depending on the type of disease when the bath by Gauffe added to the water a certain substance in the form of salves:. "Platsentol 100%", "RIALAM" "Artemisia" fir oil, cedar oil, etc. These additives baths Gauffe give high improvement effectbody not only influence directly in the ground, but in general, in the whole organism.The main indication for the use of baths Gauffe - the peripheral blood circulation during inactivity.
Vibrating bath - special technique of water treatment procedures using a special apparatus "Wave", creating a vibration water waves.This method of therapeutic effects on the pathological lesions by mechanical vibrations in the water and the unit itself has been developed and tested in Tomsk SRI of health resorts and physiotherapy still in the 1970s.Effects on pathological lesions is performed using a vibrator connected to the machine "Wave" at a distance of 2 to 3 cm from the patient's body (fixed technique latching vibrator bracket) or fixing the vibrator to a small rubber circle and then move it along the pathological nidus1-2 cm. apparatus "wave" informs vibrator vibrations with frequency 10 to 200 Hz, while creating a sound pressure of 10 to 1000 bar.These parameters influence the vibrator on pathological lesions are controlled by the machine control unit.
As shown by numerous clinical studies, under the influence of vibration water waves:
• improves blood and lymph circulation;
• increases metabolism in the tissues of the body;
• clearly evident analgesic and anti-inflammatory effect.
During studies were reliably established the following indications:
• lumbosacral and cervical radiculitis;
• rheumatoid arthritis;
• chronic inflammatory disease of the gastrointestinal tract (gastritis, cholecystitis);
• chronic inflammation of the uterus.
Depending on the type of disease for the whole course of treatment prescribed by vibrating baths 10 to 15 treatments, which have a duration of 3 to 10 minutes (each) administered daily or every other day.
Water baths vibration must be at a temperature from 37 to 39 ° C, which causes a specific effect of the thermal bath combination dosage vibration.
This method of hydrotherapy as «pearl" bath , became popular back in the 1970s."Pearl" baths - the name of the conditional and because of air bubbles in the water shimmer like pearls.air bubbles are generated by supplying air under pressure 2.1 bar through a special grating, located at the bottom of the tub.The grille is made of perforated (ie with small holes) or propylene plastic composite pipes.
The main indications for use of the "pearl" baths:
• functional disorders of the central nervous system;
• asthenic syndrome;
• stressful conditions.
patient receiving the procedure pearl bath feels pleasant sensation on the body of the air bubbles and the difference between the water temperature in the 36-38 ° C temperature and air bubbles (in the range 20-25 ° C).
total for the entire course of treatment prescribed by 10 to 20 baths, the duration of one procedure - from 10 to 15 minutes.
air in the "pearl" bath fed by a special portable compressor in an array of tubes through rubber-hose system fixed on the compressor diffuser.
Foaming Bath began to be used in hydrotherapy in the same years as the "pearl" bath.The bubble bath is the same device used for whipping the foam, as well as in the "pearl" - model of perforated metal plastic or propylene tubes (steel, stainless or brass tubes used previously).In the first years of application of the foam bath foam was prepared by grinding softwood or egg soaps currently used for this purpose shampoos:
• Herbal (with a succession, nettle, celandine, and others.);
• twig (chamomile, calendula, lime blossom, rose tea, etc.);
• Biomineral (containing kelp extracts, horsetail, birch, amino acid complex of collagen, and others.);
• on the basis of cedar oil and activator of cellular respiration, and others.
For bubble bath using hot water temperature from 40 to 42 ° C in an amount of 70 liters.Bubble Bath as a hydrotherapy combines the effects of warm water and frothy bubbles, while mechanical factor action is carried out on the patient's skin bursting bubbles, rich in biologically active substances.
Long-term practice of hydrotherapy with bubble baths confirmed a pronounced therapeutic effect is manifested:
• to the normalization of metabolism;
• sweating while sparing effect on the heart and blood vessels;
• calming effect on the nervous system.
• asthenic syndrome;
• obesity with the appearance of cellulite;
• itching;:. ..
• menopausal syndrome and other
for the course hydrotherapy administered 15 to 20 baths with the duration of one session from 15 to 20 minutes every day or two, depending on the health of the patient and the absence of unforeseen complications.
Oxygen bath in use since the mid XX century in medical practice as a means of hydrotherapy.
Oxygen saturated with water in the bath in two ways:
• chemically dissolving perhydrol, bicarbonate of soda and 5% copper sulfate solution;
• mechanically, in which oxygen is added to a bath of warm water (temperature 37 to 38 ° C).Because oxygen is sparingly soluble in water, is pumped into the bath while the air compressor of the type "pearl" baths.To prevent leakage (evaporation) of oxygen from the bath on top after the patient placed in a bath it is covered with a damp linen sheet with a hole for the head of the patient (the patient).
By sedation effects on the patient's body oxygen baths substantially similar "pearl", but the procedure adopted in the oxygen bath, followed by saturating the body with oxygen, which has a beneficial effect on the state of the cardiovascular system with simultaneous stimulation of metabolic processes, in particular redox.In some cases, to improve the efficiency of therapeutic action of oxygen in the water bath was added 1.5-2 kg of sea salt or coniferous pine concentrate with salt.Oxygen in such baths enters the body not only through the pores of the skin but also through the upper airways and lungs.Full
treatment administered from 10 to 15 treatments lasting 10 to 15 minutes each.
• diseases of the cardiovascular system;
• initial stage of atherosclerosis;
• metabolic disorders;
• obesity with the appearance of cellulite;
• nervous system diseases;
• stresses and others.
Nitrogen bath to perform hydrotherapy treatments are used in specialized clinics, health centers and dispensaries for a long time (about 50 years).Nitrogen (as is known, this gas in large amounts in the atmospheric air) is fed into the bath, where the water is poured in an amount of 100 l at a temperature of 36 to 38 ° C, together with water from the apparatus (tank) via the pump saturation.The saturation of the device (it is located next to the bathroom), nitrogen comes from a special steel cylinder, where it is compressed.During the procedure the patient taking the body covered with a layer of nitrogen bubbles when exposed to a peculiar reaction which occurs in the body is to reduce peripheral vascular blood supply due to narrowing of the capillaries (in particular, in the venous line), moreover, there is blanching of the skin.
Long-term medical studies have shown that:
• this reaction is short-lived and replaced by moderate hyperemia;
• penetrating through extended skin pores nitrogen affects mainly the nervous system, providing sedative, analgesic and antiinflammatory action.
The same research scientifically proved the following indications:
• initial stage of hypertension;
• hypersthenic form of neurasthenia;
• neurodystrophic skin diseases;
• infectious and allergic lesions of the joints;
Most patients do not experience any complications after the adoption of the nitrogen bath.Full
treatment administered from 15 to 20 treatments lasting 15 to 20 minutes each.
Carbonic baths for hydrotherapy treatments are prepared similarly to nitrogen, only the saturation of the bath filled with water in a volume of 150 liters at a temperature of 37-39 ° C, carbon dioxide is produced.In such a bath is fed water saturated with carbon dioxide from a special apparatus (carbon dioxide enters the saturation unit of steel cylinder, where it is compressed).The aggregate impact of relatively hot water and carbon dioxide in the patient's skin cover is primarily flushing on the part of the body that is submerged in water.The mechanism of occurrence of congestion in this case of neuro-reflex.Hyperemia, as practice has shown the use of carbon dioxide baths, accompanied by a feeling of warmth and due to:
• expansion of capillaries, blood flow acceleration in them;
• a marked increase in the number of functioning capillaries.
Furthermore, as a result of skin hyperemia observed intensive redistribution of blood vessels in the peripheral direction.The development process is accompanied by redness soothing and absorbing effects.The course of these baths treatment is prescribed individually, taking into account the results of the medical examination, the procedure is performed (their duration is also set individually) in a day, using water at a temperature of 36 to 38 ° C.
• joint diseases of different etiologies;
• peripheral nervous system diseases;
• peripheral circulatory disorders;
• metabolic disorders (including diabetes, obesity with cellulite);
• some skin diseases.
Bath subaqueous is significantly different from all the others by the presence of a special bath equipment, consisting of a system of rubber and plastic pipes, valves and tanks with a capacity of 30 liters (tanks for Scientific called irrigators), which are fixed over the bath at a height of 150-180 cm.The tanks are filled before you start treatment and flushing water.Therapeutic water (it is also called wash) prepared in the form of a solution of mineral salts (or mineral water without gas definite composition) or drug solution ( "100% Placentol" in the form of balsam, "Gastrofilina" balm "RIALAM" balm on the basis of sea buckthorncedar oil or butter).Panna, which is placed in the patient should have a volume of 400 liters.At the bottom of the bath before the adoption procedures set special design of the saddle-seat with built-in soft tip.Saddle-seat covered with rubber, inflatable round, moreover, is a spring shock over it.From the seat moves a rubber tube connected with ileostomy from which the intestinal contents after washing his medical solution for earthenware pipe enters the sewer system.A tip with a rubber hose connected to the tank for treatment water supplied to the small intestine pump.Therapeutic water from the tank is served in small portions under slight pressure.After 2 minutes of water are output from the intestines, which contains the faeces, mucus, gases, and toxic substances.After this injection of healing water in the intestine is repeated, with the output from the intestine back all the contents.Throughout the procedure, healing water washed all the large and small intestine, and as a result significantly:
• reduces inflammation processes, fermentation and putrefaction (with the release of toxins);
• improves metabolic processes;
• stimulated secretory and motor function of the gastrointestinal tract, and so forth.
water temperature in the main bath 37 is maintained within 38 ° C, and a wash water temperature depending upon the condition of the gastrointestinal tract of the patient should be from 38 to40 ° C.
generally accepted procedures for hydrotherapy bath subaquatic greatly contributes to improvement of the entire human body.Such procedures shall be appointed only after a thorough medical examination of the patient (the patient).
total for the entire course of treatment prescribed by 6 to 8 treatments, but no more than twice a week.
scientifically proved and confirmed by medical practice the following indications:
• chronic colitis;The latter simply thrown into the bath to dissolve.These baths produce irritation of the skin, cause to stand out through the skin of the water, urine and carbohydrate.Called salt baths enhanced nourishing blood positively responds to the deeper underlying metabolic disorders, such as rheumatic condition and scrofula.