Reduced tone of the pelvic floor muscles - Causes, Symptoms and Treatment .MF .
pelvic floor muscles perform a very important role in the daily lives of women, and during sexual intercourse.
1) They are the main support for the internal organs (uterus, vagina, intestines, bladder and urethra).These muscles are located in the form of "plates", taking the weight of all the internal organs, as well as the additional pressure generated at a voltage of the abdominal muscles.
2) Several portions of the pelvic floor muscle (sphincter) is surrounded by the natural holes on the perineum and the output formed departments of internal organs: the anus, vagina and urethra.Reducing, sphincters keep the holes in a tightly closed position, helping to hold urine, stool, gas.
The pelvic floor muscles are in a constant tone, but also always ready to severely active reduction if necessary.The need for this arises straining, laughing, sneezing, coughing, playing sports, lifting heavy objects, even simple walking, running, etc.In addition to these kinds of activities of daily living, the pelvic floor
During intercourse, reduction in pelvic floor muscle multiplies the sexual satisfaction of both sexual partners, while the woman takes part in achieving orgasm.
When everything is all right, we do not even notice how these muscles and their training is transparent to us.But a very different situation is when muscles are damaged, weakened and lose their ability time and with sufficient force to shrink.Such problems occur after childbirth, sometimes - just sometimes - after a while, especially compounded with age, in violation of the hormonal levels.The reason this can be both direct damage to the muscle fibers, and in violation of the nervous regulation.
That's what happens when the pelvic floor muscles completely lose their tone and ability to contract:
1) lack of satisfaction with sex life for both partners, and in severe cases - even the impossibility of sexual
2) Air hit in the vaginasexual intercourse or any other movements, torso, squatting on his haunches, sports
3) The omission of the vaginal walls, uterus, rectum and bladder
4) Loss of bladder control, urinary incontinence or difficulty urinating
5) fecal incontinence and / or gas
6) Constipation, feeling of incomplete emptying of the bowel
7) in advanced omission - the need to reposition the vaginal walls to urinate or empty the bowel.
8) Constant inflammation of the vaginal walls, chronic urinary infections.
How to regain muscle strength, so necessary for a woman?
Of course, like any muscle in our body, they must be regularly trained.There are special complexes of exercises designed to restore the pelvic floor muscles.In some women, regular exercise leads to good results, eliminating them from the most trouble.But there is one problem that can not achieve the desired outcome for the majority of women with weakened pelvic floor.
essence of the problem lies in the fact that about 50% of women who have lost control of postpartum perineal muscles, rehearsed properly (in isolation, strong and at the time) to strain your muscles.In other words, they think they do, but in fact does not occur either nothing at all or not those tense muscles (eg, buttock, thigh muscles and abdominals).Reducing abdominal muscles not only help deal with the problem, but it also makes it worse, as it increases the pressure on the pelvic floor, contributing to the strengthening of urinary incontinence, prolapse, etc.
The best solution to this problem is the use of medical methods of biofeedback and electrical stimulation of the pelvic floor muscles.
These treatment methods are aimed at achieving the following objectives:
1) Learning the proper operation of the pelvic floor muscles
2) Achieving the necessary force, speed and duration of muscle contraction
3) Bringing to the "automaticity" of the muscles when they start workingas before, without the constant mental and psychological stress.
4) The use of the results in their daily lives.
only solution to all three problems allows a woman to feel really full and forget about birth injuries and later caused them suffering, get rid of urinary incontinence or prevent its occurrence in the future to cope with the progressive prolapse of the vagina and the uterine wall, to restore harmony in their sexual lives andin family.