Rash - Causes, Symptoms and Treatment .MF .
Rash Rash is a symptom of many infectious diseases.Most often, such a rash accompanied by a rise in temperature.The combination of these symptoms usually causes the patient to immediately seek medical attention.And there are all grounds;these symptoms may be a manifestation of serious diseases, early diagnosis and treatment which can sometimes save lives.
- Roseola - a speck of light pink color, 1-5mm in diameter;not pale when pressed
- Spot - skin discoloration, not protruding above the skin, 5-20mm diameter, blanches with pressure
- papule - protruding above the surface of the skin formation, which has no cavity inside diameter of less than 5mm
- Plaque -education, elevated above the skin surface, a diameter greater than 5mm
- Node - spherical formation with diameters greater than 5mm
- Blister - pale pink skin, a few towering above the skin, but has no cavity inside.The diameter of from 2 to 15 cm or more.Often accompanied by itching
- vesicles (diameter of less than 5mm) and bubble (diameter greater than 5mm) - Education with a cavity inside the liquid containing
- pustules - education, having a cavity with purulent contents
- Petechiae - small (less than 3mm), bleeding in the skin;do not speak, do not fade when pressed
addition, emit so-called secondary elements rashes, ieelements, which are formed with time of the primary elements.
- Hyperpigmentation - darkening of the skin area
- Depigmentation - blanching of the skin area
- Scale - areas of skin peeling at the site of the former papules or vesicles.The scales come in various sizes - from pityriasis when skin as if covered with flour up to the plate flaking to form larger flakes, separating a large sections of skin
- Erosion - violation of integrity of the skin, usually at autopsy bubbles and pustules
- Cork - formed in the place of drying weepingsurface
For proper diagnosis is also important to layout a rash on the body, with some parts of the body begin rash how quickly they spread.
Some infectious diseases, accompanied by a rash:
- Infectious mononucleosis
- Secondary syphilis
- Scarlet fever
- acute period of HIV infection
- Meningococcal sepsis
when any kind of rash, especially when the temperature rises, it is necessary to consult a doctor immediately!
To what doctor to consult in case of rash
- dermatologist dermatology and venereal diseases
child in the event of an eruption caused the local doctor therapist from the clinic to the home.