Chloasma ( cool , melasma , melasma ) - Causes, Symptoms and Treatment .MF .
What diseases can be confused chloasma and when to go to the doctor
Chloasma (cool, melasma, melasma) - a brown stain is not inflammatory, localized on the cheeks, forehead, and sometimes even on the neck.The disease more susceptible to those with dark skin.Melasma is more common Statistically women than men (10% of the total number of cases).
• Pigmentation of this type results from the overproduction of melanin pigment cells - melanocytes.
• There is a genetic predisposition to the disease.
• When the exact cause of the disease is not verified, it is believed that the chloasma occurs under the influence of hormones.For this reason, it is most often occurs in pregnant women, with the use of contraceptives and other hormonal drugs.
• Sunlight also stimulates the production of melanin and increase the risk of melasma.
• The use of some cosmetics or products, such as bergamot, may aggravate the disease.
What dangerous diseases easily confused chloasma
• Adnexitis - inflammation of the appendages, which occurs as a result of infection.The disease can be asymptomatic, affecting only the hormonal processes in the body.Chloasma Therefore, in this case, indicates the presence of more serious disease.
• Birthmarks - congenital hyperpigmentation of the skin.It may appear on all parts of the face and body.From these spots can not get rid of with the help of acid or peelings, since in this case they can be reborn in the malignancy.
• Liver disease - causes metabolic disorders in the body, this may cause excessive deposition of melanin in the superficial layers of the dermis.
In some cases, need to consult a doctor
To properly diagnose chloasma, you should go to a dermatologist, who will collect a detailed history of your disease.Viewed pigmentation using special equipment (most often it is the lamp of Wood), using dermaskopii determine the type and depth of spots.
If you are using birth control pills or hormone therapy and see at this type of spots - refer to a gynecologist immediately.You may need to replace the method of protection on the other.
Chloasma may spontaneously appear and disappear just as suddenly.In such cases, the cause may be pregnant.However, if the spots are stored for a long time, and do not disappear when using the cream, you can not do without the advice of a professional.
Symptomatic treatment of chloasma
• Lemon - acid of lemon juice will help exfoliate the top layer of the skin, lighten pigmentation on the cheeks, nose, forehead and upper lip.Lemon juice mixed with baking soda.Use as peeling.If this person is systematically processed blend, the effect must be visible after 3 weeks of use.
• cider vinegar - solution removes stains, makes the face brighter.Apple cider vinegar diluted with water one by one and wipe the face with a mixture daily.Use only fresh solution in diluted form are not stored!
• Aloe Vera Gel - contains mucous polysaccharides, which are beneficial to the skin, so there is lightening dark spots.The gel obtained from the plant applied to the skin at night, or for 15 minutes after washing.
• Turmeric .Mix 5 tablespoons of turmeric powder with 10 tablespoons of warm milk (the dough).The mixture was put on the face and allow to dry.After 10 minutes, rinse with warm water and wipe dry with a towel.Repeat the procedure every day, to lighten the spots.
• Oatmeal with honey .We make these products their peeling, which will not only lighten dark spots on the face, but also removes dead skin cells.Oatmeal and honey mix, the mixture to rub massage movements in the face, leave for 30 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
• onion juice - reduces the production of melanin and lightens dark pigmentation.Just chop 1 onion, then add 1 tablespoon of 3% vinegar.Wipe the face with this mixture 2 times a day.
• Horseradish .To use the suit as a tincture, and the juice of fresh horseradish.Apply it directly to problem areas of the skin.Apply and leave to dry for 20 minutes.Use once a week.
treatment at the beautician
Some treatments at the beautician to help reduce or prevent the appearance of melasma:
• Chemical peels - is the acid, which can exfoliate and discolored skin cells.
• Microdermabrasion and dermabrasion - abrasive methods of removing the upper layers of the skin.
• Laser peeling - burning spots with a laser beam.
• photorejuvenation - bleaching stains using a special light device.
• Mesotherapy - vitamin injections.
• Cryotherapy - freezing with liquid nitrogen.
chemicals used for the treatment of chloasma are characterized by good efficiency, but high toxicity.These include: koyevaya acid azaleinovaya acid sedimentary mercury.
These substances are part of many creams and ointments such as Ahromin, Meylan, Euphorbia, pergedrolevaya, sulfuric acid and hydroquinone cream.They are sold in pharmacies without a prescription.
Prediction is very difficult to recover from melasma, and even if we manage to get rid of spots, their re-emergence of a tendency to frequent relapses.
Be careful in the summer.If you use bleaches the skin becomes more sensitive to the effects of UF beams.
In order to avoid the re-emergence of chloasma, you need to take care of your skin, especially in the summer!
- Use creams with high SPF (protective filter of 30 to 60),
- Eliminate irritating cosmetics and perfumes.
- Drink plenty of water (up to 1.5 liters per day).
- Eat foods rich in fiber.It removes toxins from the body, reduces discoloration of the skin and prevents the appearance of eczema.
doctor cosmetologist Kondratenko NA