Fatigue - Causes, Symptoms and Treatment .MF .
Fatigue - this state, subjectively perceived as a feeling of "weakness, lethargy" caused by heavy load and is characterized by a reduced capacity for work.It can be physical (muscle) and neuropsychic (central).
- Physical fatigue develops due to such changes in skeletal muscle as energy reserves depletion and accumulation of lactic acid and ammonium ions, resulting in decreased performance.
- neuropsychiatric fatigue tends to reduce disability due to disorders of the central nervous regulation connected, first of all, to the functional state of the reticular formation - "energy center" of the brain responsible for active wakefulness.When neurodevelopmental fatigue is slowing down data transfer processes, cognitive decline, weakening of sensory and motor function.Neuropsychiatric fatigue may be accompanied by depressive and anxiety reactions, irritability, emotional lability and decreased psychomotor activity.
Which diseases arise Fatigue:
- Addison's disease (bronze disease)
- Takayasu's disease (
- Human immunodeficiency virus
- Hepatitis C
- Wegener's granulomatosis
infarction - Infectious mononucleosis
- Pernicious anemia
- Postpartum depression
- Renal failure
syndrome - mitral valve prolapse
- Cancers of the head and
neck - breast Cancer
- bone Cancer
liver- esophageal cancer
- Multiple sclerosis (Osteosarcoma)
- polymyalgia rheumatica
- heart failure (ischemic heart disease)
- chronic fatigue syndrome
liver - Schizoaffective disorder
- emphysema, chronic bronchitis and chronic
pulmonary disease - Endocarditis
By the way physicians treat when there is fatigue:
- Tuberculosis specialist