The blood from the penis - Causes, Symptoms and Treatment .MF .
presence of blood in the secretions of sexual member not is physiological sign, that is, it is in any case a sign of disease, so you should immediately consult a doctor (urologist), as a disease in which the blood from the penis stands, will be quiteserious.
independently look for the cause, and even more so can not try to treat, the more resources that encourages traditional medicine (hereinafter, after being diagnosed, people's recommendations can be used, permitting a disease, such as kidney stones).
More blood from the penis can be called as follows: hematuria (blood in the urine excretion), urethrorrhagia (blood outlet is the act of urination, urinary channel with pathology), and the blood may be released from the sperm.
also be noted here that the urine may have a red color and not only due to blood.For example, when taking certain drugs or foods (e.g., beet).
reasons for allocation of blood from the penis
reason for blood separation is a condition where in the pathological process - traum
appearance of blood markedly in the following diseases:
- bleeding, which occurred in the kidney, renal pelvis, ureter, bladder,
- renal tumors, tumors of the renal pelvis, bladder, ureter,
- polycystic kidney disease,
- renal tuberculosis,
- necrosis renal papillae,
- cystitis haemorrhagic,
- ulcer bladder,
- prostate adenoma,
- schistosomiasis, bladder,
- inflammation or cervical tumor bladderbubble,
- prostate cancer,
- polyps or cancer of the urethra,
- injury urinary system,
- pathology of blood,
as well as some other diseases.
As you can see, a lot of diseases, and they are all serious.Other symptoms often together with a blood separation occurs pain, fever, weight loss, urinary disorders, other variations in the urine (appearance leukocyte protein).
survey with the appearance of blood in the secretions from the genitals
In the future to identify the causes of this symptom may be needed following laboratory and also instrumental research methods:
- general urine and blood samples (for the detection of, for example, inflammation),
- special urine and blood (for possible detection of oncological pathologies),
- trehstakannaya test (to determine the level of bleeding),
- ray techniques (ultrasound, x-ray - to identify stones, tumors, evaluation of renal function),
- biopsy allocation bodies,
- ureteroscopy (for inspection of the urethra),
- cystoscopy (examination of the bladder), and others.
treatment is treatment of the disease diagnosed.