intestinal dysbiosis - Causes, Symptoms and Treatment .MF .
dysbiosis - a violation of the microflora balance.When dysbacteriosis broken ratio of useful and opportunistic pathogenic microorganisms, such as in the intestine or in the reproductive organs.More talk about intestinal dysbiosis as the most common.
intestinal dysbiosis stitaetsya clinical and laboratory syndrome associated with a change in the composition of intestinal microflora, both qualitative and quantitative, with the possible development of gastrointestinal disorders.
The balance of various kinds of individual organs and systems of microbes, supports the biochemical, metabolic and immunological balance necessary for human health, referred to norma flora.
certain number of microbes, their composition and proportions depend on the intestine.In healthy people, the duodenum is the number of bacteria not more than 104 -105 cfu per ml content.With the use of the number of bacteria of food can increase dramatically, but quickly bounced back privhodit.
Causes of dysbiosis
number of each type of bacteria that live in the intestines, governed by the laws of natural selection: greatly multiplied find no food, and extra die, or other bacteria create unbearable conditions for their life.But there are situations in which the normal balance is changing.
Primarily these include the various immunodeficiency (AIDS, cancer of the blood, in the treatment of radiotherapy and chemotherapy for systemic diseases).In this case, not just the immune system is able to control the number of pathogenic microorganisms.
second cause dysbiosis - lasting antibacterial treatment.In most cases, the standard courses of antibiotics do not cause disbaktrioza, and if they provoke him, he passes spontaneously since the end of the treatment of the intestine again populated the normal microflora, which replaces the number of bacteria sensitive to the action to take antibiotics.Prolonged courses of the strongest broad-spectrum antibiotics may be as good "to clean" the intestines, there remain only those who are not even taking this medication.The degree of danger is that normal bacteria, even if they penetrate into the intestine, can not compete with them.
third reason is that the intestine can be formed such conditions in which normal flora is killed.The reasons for such a state may be changing the digestion of certain substances due to the lack of certain enzymes.For example, there is a disease in which patients can not digest lactose, which is found in milk - lactase deficiency.In this case the bacteria ferment the sugar, the acidity of the medium shifts towards more acidic, which many microorganisms from among the normal flora can not reproduce.Examples of such a large number of changes: intolerance protein cereal, casein, sugar, contained in the mushrooms.
Treatment of dysbiosis in the first place should be aimed at eliminating the causes that led to its development, and, at times, only the elimination of these causes can win dysbiosis.Beneficial bacteria of our intestine are killed in the following cases:
1. if released digestive enzymes nedostatochnoe number, and undigested food residue subjected to fermentation and serve as a substrate for the growth of pathogenic microbes (changing functions of the stomach, pancreas, liver);
2. If the bowel muscles do not provide the normal promotion of food mass through the intestine (decrease tone or spasms of the smooth muscles of the intestine on the grounds of mental or physical stress endured surgery, dystonia);
3. if the climate in which they live bacteria becomes very acidic or too alkaline, it changes the metabolism and cell membranes of beneficial bacteria (cholecystitis, hepatitis, gastritis, pancreatitis, peptic ulcer disease, bowel disease);
4. if insufficient dietary substances that serve as a substrate for the growth of beneficial microbes present or substances promoting their destruction (hard diet, insufficient in the human diet dairy products and fiber deprived of the nutrient medium useful flora; application in food preservatives destroysnormal microflora);
5. if there are parasites in the gut (intestinal worms, protozoa), or disease-causing microbes, they release substances that kill beneficial microbes (dysentery, salmonellosis, viral diseases, giardiasis, helminthiasis);
6. use of antibiotics: they kill not only the "bad" bacteria, which have to fight, but also a "good".
Constant stress, improper nutrition, adverse environment, the constant use of antibiotics - these are the reasons why the inhabitants of big cities are most likely to earn dysbacteriosis.
struggle with dysbiosis should comprehensively.Removing products from the intestinal disintegration must be combined with the use of rich lacto-and bifidobacteria or components that contribute to its growth.For example, at a dysbacteriosis makes use of a double-acting drug - liquid coal.On the one hand sorbent pectin cleanses the digestive system of toxins, eliminating harmful substances.On the other hand prebiotic inulin creates in the inner surface of the intestine in a favorable environment for bacteria - aides digestion.The solution of these two problems helps to quickly and safely get rid of dysbiosis and its symptoms.
symptoms of dysbiosis.
strictly defined dysbiosis no symptoms.Belching, nausea, heartburn, bloating, diarrhea, constipation, unpleasant taste in the mouth or bad breath, abdominal pain, as well as allergic reactions to seemingly innocuous products subfibrilnaya temperature - all symptoms of how various diseases of the gastrointestinal tract,and dysbiosis.
When dysbacteriosis most affected digestion.Since food in the gut by bacteria top cleaved and only then is absorbed into the bloodstream.Organism without the aid of microorganisms can assimilate many nutrients.Therefore, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea.
In order to determine the presence and nature of dysbiosis is required to find out what kind of microbes inhabit the intestine and in what quantity.Today practiced two main methods of diagnosis:
1. Bacteriological examination.Bacteriological method, depending on the laboratory of specialization is determined from 14 to 25 species of bacteria (it is only 10% of all micro-organisms).Alas, the result of this analysis, you only get 7 days, as is the average time it takes to bacteria grown in special culture media and could be identified.Furthermore, the quality of this analysis depends on the compliance with delivery times and material quality, there are also problems in which some culturing bacterial species.
2. The method microflora metabolites survey is based on the definition of substances (volatile fatty acids), which are microbes isolated in the process of its development.This method has high sensitivity and ease of determining microbes and allows for several hours to get the result.In addition, it is not as expensive as the bacteriological.
must be remembered that the composition of the intestinal microflora of each person is different.It depends on age, food intake, and even the time of year.Because to establish a diagnosis solely on the basis of the analysis - mistake.It should be further examination to determine the cause of dysbiosis.
Treatment of intestinal dysbiosis
Dysbacteriosis often associated with changes in bowel motility, irritable bowel syndrome, psycho-emotional disorders, so in many cases, treatment dysbacteriosis should be comprehensive.Medical tactic depends on the specific disease causing bacteria overgrowth, as well as the prevailing symptoms.
therapeutic interventions should be directed to:
1. Changes in lifestyle and diet
2. Clearing overgrowth in the gut of harmful microorganisms
3. Implantation of the normal intestinal microflora
4. Increase immunity to create a natural intestinal microflora
1. Largevalue in the treatment of dysbiosis has lifestyle correction and proper nutrition .Patients suffering from dysbiosis, prohibited work requiring great physical exertion.All patients were advised to avoid psycho-emotional turmoil, stress.
dosage regular physical activity has a positive effect on the nervous system and allows you to get rid of depression.
basic principle diet at dysbacteriosis intestine is maximum protection against mechanical, chemical and thermal effects of food.Power must be complete and diverse, rich in vitamins and trace elements.You must eat on schedule, in a strictly fixed hours.The last meal should be made up to 3 hours before bedtime.You must eat slowly, chew food well, do not be distracted by reading, talking, watching TV."Approved" and "forbidden" foods at dysbacteriosis listed in the table.
Features diets with intestinal dysbiosis
well-proven in the treatment of dysbiosis eubiotichesky late dinner.
2. Clearing overgrowth in the gut of harmful microorganisms
The use of antimicrobials should be subject to strict conditions.Strictly speaking, treatment with antibiotics is absolutely recommended only when the threat of infiltration of bacteria from the intestine into the blood stream and sepsis development.In this case, the blood culture for sterility, and based on the selected microorganisms identified specific antimicrobials.For other states, treatment should begin with dysbiosis intestinal antiseptic.These are drugs like nitroksolin, furazolidone and others.They act more mildly, do not cause damage to normal flora, but in the meantime significantly reduce the number of pathogens.Antiseptics are appointed to 10-14 days.In the absence of the effect of the use of antibiotics is recommended.If the analysis of feces showed signs of dysbiosis and no external manifestations, antibiotics and antiseptics generally contraindicated.In this case, our task will be to preserve the normal flora, and the use of drugs that stimulate its growth.
3. implantation of normal intestinal microflora
This problem of treatment of dysbiosis is the most complex and can only be achieved with the combination of drugs.To recover the microflora recommended formulations comprising representatives of normal intestinal flora (probiotics) as well as products that facilitate their survival and multiplication in the gut (prebiotics).
well-studied and most beneficial bacteria to the intestinal bifidobacteria and lactobacilli are.Promising is the creation of new drugs based on eubacteria.Established that survives in the gut at least 10% of the microorganisms received into the body.Therefore, probiotics are recommended to be used regularly for a long time and at the recommended dose.The most common probiotics for today are: Linex, bifiform, bifidumbakterin, Probifor, enterol.The course of treatment is 1-2 months.
From prebiotics commonly known Hilak forte.This drug is a sterile solution of normal intestinal microbial metabolic products.Hilak forte helps to restore favorable conditions for beneficial bacteria and inhibits the growth of pathogenic flora.Treatment plan: 30-40 drops 3 times a day for four weeks.It may be recommended even when antibiotics.
4. Increased immunity to create a natural intestinal microflora
For patients with reduced immunity may recommend medications such as taktivin, timalin, timogen, immunal and other adjuvants.Also, along with a full diet shown additional intake of vitamins.
Separately should be mentioned adsorbents, drugs with astringent and protective action.Adsorbents absorb toxins and solutions can be recommended for complex treatment of dysbiosis.It is well known adsorbing agents are activated carbon, Enterosgel, Smecta, Enterodez, Polyphepan.Cementing and enveloping means have a good effect in diarrhea.Among the drugs they have this property Almagel, Maalox, de-nol, and others.
Folk remedies for the treatment of dysbiosis
• medicinal plants, has an antiseptic effect: blueberry, wild rose, raspberry, strawberry, cranberry and pomegranate juice (diluted with water);
• medicinal plants with soothing effect: Chamomile, peppermint, yarrow, sage, calendula, St. John's wort;
• herbs, astringent, antidiarrheal and anti-inflammatory action: oak bark, St. John's wort herb, rhizomes and burnet roots, stems of alder, cherry fruit and blueberries.
Prevention of dysbiosis
Prevention of dysbiosis is during and after treatment with antibacterial agents, mandatory restorative treatment and nutrition for debilitated persons.