Cervical Erosion - Causes, Symptoms and Treatment .MF .
Erosion neck of the uterus - is ulcerative mucosal defect vaginal part of the cervix.The pathological process characterized by the fact that the normal mucosal epithelium of the cervix under the influence of other factors is replaced by columnar epithelium of the cervical canal.This diagnosis often does not threaten anything serious, because erosion is a benign cervical process and rarely leads to cancer.
following types of cervical erosion:
- driving ectopic columnar epithelium of the cervical canal .When viewed in the mirrors congenital erosion appears as a rounded education of bright red color.It occurs in adolescence and early adulthood.This is the only kind of erosion, capable of spontaneous self-healing.The risk of low birth in oncology;
- true erosion of the cervix uteri - defect stratified squamous epithelium of the cervix.When viewed with the help of mirrors can be seen clearly - red spot with a diameter up to 1 cm from the external os uteri with clear demarcated edges.Tr
- ectopia (pseudo) - pathological change, in which the normal stratified squamous epithelium completely replaced by cylindrical cells.When viewed in the mirrors ectopia looks like a lot of red, located next to the outdoor shed, often on the back of the lip.Pseudo can exist for months and years.As a rule, without a corresponding erosion of treatment fails.The risk of degeneration in ectopic oncology low in the absence of cell atypia (atypical structure of cells, which can occur when the degeneration into cancer).Special caution is also cause the patient to the presence of human papilloma virus oncogenic HPV (16, 18, 31,33 type).In this case, the risk of cervical cancer increases several times.
them all these kinds of erosion cervical ectopia is more common than the others and requires a careful approach and treatment.
Photo cervix is normal.
Photo Cervical erosion when viewed in a mirror.
reasons for cervical erosion
causes of cervical erosion are different.
most common causes of cervical erosion:
- earlier onset of sexual activity, or vice versa, quite late, rare sex, frequent change of sexual partners;
- genital infections and inflammatory diseases of the female reproductive organs (HPV, chlamydia, ureaplasmosis, trichomoniasis, gonorrhea, vaginal dysbiosis, etc.);
- traumatic effects (abortions, mechanical damage, surgery, childbirth, etc.);
- hormonal and immune disorders (irregular menstruation due to hormonal disorders, endocrine disorders, weakened immune system).
Symptoms of cervical erosion
In most cases, cervical erosion rarely manifests itself clinically and often such a diagnosis is a boon during gynecological examination.
But it so happens that the patient's own address to the gynecologist with complaints of bleeding not related to menstruation, especially after intercourse.Women can be confusing symptoms such as pain during intercourse and muco-purulent discharge.The latter is due to the fact that erosion joins inflammatory disease that greatly worsens the course of disease.Similar symptoms of erosion many women confused with thrush, with menstrual discharge, with the threat of miscarriage in pregnancy ...
More Symptoms of cervical erosion
diagnosis of cervical erosion
At the first visit to the gynecologist will be able to supply you with a diagnosis of "cervical erosion".However, visual inspection is insufficient.To verify the correctness of his judgment and decide on the tactics of treatment, you will be offered to hand over analyzes:
detailed diagnosis of cervical erosion
treatment of cervical erosion
Depending on the type of erosion, its size and co-infections, the tactics of treatment of cervical erosion willdifferent.In congenital erosion dynamic monitoring is necessary, as a rule, the erosion of self regresses (disappears).
from the truth erosion and ectopia better time to get rid.
there are many effective methods of treatment of cervical erosion of today.Each method has its pros and cons.There are surgical and conservative treatment.
More Treatment of cervical erosion
Folk remedies for the treatment of cervical erosion.
Drinking folk remedy for the treatment of cervical erosion gynecologists ambiguous, because the effectiveness of these agents has not been proven.Many gynecologists are of the opinion that the traditional remedies should not be used at all when erosion because, at best, will not effect at all, and in the worst treatment will lead to further progress of the disease.Therefore it is better not to experiment.However, traditional remedies can complement the basic treatment and to accelerate the healing of erosion.
Folk remedies are used more often in the form of tampons, douching can use tincture of herbs.In the form of tampons frequently used sea buckthorn oil .
More Folk remedies for the treatment of cervical erosion
treatment of cervical erosion pregnancy
presence of cervical erosion does not affect the pregnancy, as do pregnancy erosion.Surgical treatment (cauterization of erosion) is not carried out throughout the pregnancy because after cautery to give birth will be more difficult.The cervix will be less open and stretched during childbirth, if it is to cauterize during pregnancy, so it is better to postpone all manipulations on the postpartum period.It can be used to treat the erosion of funds from traditional medicine (the same sea buckthorn oil).Application fitotamponov contraindicated in pregnancy.In the presence of infection is prescribed a course of antibiotics and anti-inflammatory drugs locally.Most gynecologists simply conduct dynamic monitoring of pregnant women with cervical erosion.
Prevention of cervical erosion
always easier to protect themselves from the disease than to treat it.To protect themselves from such gynecological diseases such as cervical erosion, firstly, make it a rule to visit a gynecologist twice a year.Even at one examination on a gynecological chair, the gynecologist can detect erosion and to start treatment promptly.Secondly, the rules of personal hygiene - take a hygienic shower twice a day, especially during menstruation.Third, change your lifestyle.This is mainly relate to sexuality:
More Prevention of cervical erosion
Questions and answers are most often asked by the patient at a reception at the gynecologist about the erosion of the cervix
1. Can nulliparous girls cauterize cervical erosion? Answer:
detailed answers to questions on the Erosion of cervical
- Back Next & gt; & gt;