GDV diagnostics, gas discharge visualization technique - Causes, Symptoms and Treatment .MF .
GDV Diagnostics (bioelectrography) - is computer registration and analysis of the luminescence induced by objects, including biological, when stimulated by an electromagnetic field with amplification in gas discharge.A relatively new and promising method for the diagnosis of diseases in the early stages.
gas discharge image settings depend on the properties of the object, and thus, by analyzing the nature of the induced emission targets, it is possible to judge about the energy state of an object at a particular point.The method is based on the Kirlian effect ( "high frequency photography").
The term "Kirlian effect" means visual observation or recording in the photographic material glow of a gas discharge, which occurs near the surface of the object by placing the latter in a high electric field strength.In describing the results of the study of biological objects is sometimes used the term "bioelectrography" or "Kirlian photography" - glow in the registration of photographic material, or other m
In a sense, the GDV shows the human biofield.Even minor disturbances in the body affect the GDV-grams, suggesting that even the initial stage of any disease in the body, where the GDV - grams broken.
Indications and contraindications for GDV diagnostics GDV
method is recommended by screening high-risk groups (eg, persons with food and drug sensitization), to provide timely and controlled event the primary prevention of diseases.The use of SMT is suitable for monitoring the effective correction of interaction of functional systems of the body in the process of treatment and rehabilitation, in the analysis of the therapeutic effect and for the prevention of side effects of different therapies, to identify additional indications for allopathic treatments and objectification of their actions.GDV diagnostic method (gas discharge visualization) allows to suspect the presence of undeveloped pathology of internal organs and regulatory systems.
HWR diagnostka can not only "see" the existing disease, but also to identify areas of risk, as well as prevent the development of disease.
With GDV-diagnostics of well recognized problems with the spine, disorders of the internal organs, the circulatory system, low immunity, inflammation, disorders of the central nervous system.
GDV-diagnostics is completely safe, so ee can also be used as a method of control to check the effectiveness of the treatment.The reliability of the results, according to experts, is 90-95%.
Methodology certified, has been tested in the leading scientific research institute of the country.
bioelectrography not recommended in patients with acute myocardial infarction and in patients with implanted pacemaker.
diagnostics GDV (Gas Discharge Visualization method) - it is absolutely painless diagnostic procedure.
GDV hardware-software complex is a handy and easy to use device that allows you to conduct a survey of patients with different pathologies, which provides a wide range of its applications.
to diagnose HWR machinery:
Photo HWR system for the study of each finger in turn
Photo HWR system for rapid diagnosis right 10 fingers
Benefits GDV are as follows:
- obtain quantitative informationthe level of energy homeostasis of the organism as a whole and the individual functional systems;
- monitoring individual responses to treatments and procedures, allopathic and homeopathic medicines, weak information impacts;
- the ability to monitor the development of processes in time, a comparison of the structural, functional and temporal processes in the body;
- objective information - independent of the specific user experience;
- non-invasive, safe and complete sterility;
- methodological simplicity and convenience - the absence of any requirements for the premises, environmental conditions, qualification of the executor;the study of the human condition - the removal of the information only with the patient's limb;
- clarity and interpretability of the results, ease of storage and handling.
GDV diagnostics is recommended for the following tasks:
- Mass screening diagnostics (preventive express diagnostics) This diagnosis can be carried out among healthy population in occupational check-ups in schools, businesses, etc.This will allow the screening method to identify the most affected organs and systems at the time of the survey, as well as potentially dangerous areas of the organism.
- Express syndromic method evaluation of patients in hospitals, clinics, dispensaries, health centers that can dramatically limit the range of diagnostic search.
- Selection of individual therapies on the basis of GDV-analysis.
alleged studies before and after exposure to the human body allopathic, homeopathic medications, psychotherapy, physiotherapy, etc.
- monitoring of the patient during treatment (monitoring of patients) and evaluation of the effectiveness of the treatment involves a dynamic assessment of BEO-grams in the treatment process.
- Selection of effective maintenance treatment.
- Dynamic observation of patients includes evaluating the BEO-grams in the long process of monitoring the condition of the patient.Thus, it is possible to prevent the exacerbation of chronic diseases (secondary prevention).
- Primary prevention of diseases.
Assessing the degree of functional tension bodies by the method GDV can identify violations at the stage of "pre-disease" and picked up the individual correction methods (change of employment, housing, lifestyle, food, etc.) to prevent the development of diseases.
to conduct the GDV study Requirements:
- studies should be conducted in a well-ventilated room and preferably isolated from external noise.
- is carried out on an empty stomach or 3-4 hours after a light meal.
- On the day of the study, it is desirable to empty the bowel, and immediately prior to the survey bladder.
- Long nails should be shaven.
- For three days before the study is not to drink alcohol 12 hours non-smoking.
- Immediately before the start of the study should wash hands dirty, wet hands with a dry cloth.
- should be removed from the hands of the subject all metal objects (rings, bracelets, watches).
- finger Set in the center of the screen is done in such a way that the image does not go beyond the window (10-30 degrees angle of inclination), the finger should be perpendicular to the direction of the front of the unit.
- During the study, patients must be calm and not to talk.
- absence of strangers in the room at the time of the study (only the patient and the investigator).
Methods GDV study human.
1. Getting pictures discharge images of ten fingers (BEO-grams).
2. Implementation of automated computer analysis of BEO-grams.
automated computer analysis of BEO-gram includes a sector diagnostics and parametric analysis of BEO-grams.
Sector diagnostics is based on the diagnostic table that links characteristics of luminescence of individual zones of the fingers with the functional state of organs and body systems.Diagnostic table is based on the ideas of traditional Chinese medicine, meridian system and acupuncture points, as well as empirical evidence.The analysis involves the use of concepts about the chakras and Ayurvedic medicine.Based on the BEO-gram ten fingers constructed a model of the field distribution around the human body.Studies in various countries have revealed the diagnostic value of this approach.
Parametric analysis is based on an assessment of BEO-gram parameters (today GDV-Software counts more than 30 parameters), factor and correlation analysis.It covers the following groups of parameters: geometrical, brightness, structure, fractal, probability.
results GDV research
Organism state assessment by GDV-method is based on the analysis of images obtained GDV-treated standard software package.Conclusion on the study makes the doctor.
Void or, on the contrary, the flash on the HWR-Ranma talking about the pathology in this area of the body.
patient survey results are stored in computer memory, laser disks and other storage media.In this connection, it is possible to compare them in the course of treatment, and at follow-up.database created can be used in practice and research.
at HWR-gram, below is visible obvious pathology of the head:
HWR-grams before (left) and after (right) treatment:
or such HWR-grams before (top) and after (bottom) treatment