Urinalysis for Zimnitsky - Causes, Symptoms and Treatment .MF .
study osmoregulation renal
main function of the kidneys - is a cathartic, by selective removal of excess blood to the body substances and the delay required, which ensures the maintenance of the constancy of the composition of blood.The most simple functional test is based on the determination of violations of kidney's ability to concentrate and dilute urine.
study is based on the ability of the kidneys to concentrate the solute and dilute urine.These processes depend on the efficient operation of nephrons, the general hemodynamic determining the rheology of blood, renal blood flow, neurohumoral regulation and other factors.Violation of any part leads to a change in renal function.
Urine for Zimnitsky: preparation for the delivery of analysis
Urinalysis for Zimnitsky prescribed when there is suspicion that the patient develops kidney failure or kidney inflammation.
collect urine for analysis Zimnitsky - not an easy task.This requires a whole day and six cans.Each - urine allocated for every four
Zimnitsky sample based on the relative density of the study in selected portions of urine emitted during random urination during the day in a certain rhythm.The study was conducted in normal mode without food restrictions liquid.
Urine was collected every three hours during the day and examined its amount, relative density, and the amount of sodium chloride and urea.The content of chloride and urea is defined in the daytime and nighttime urine samples.The total amount of urine allocated during the day is 65-75% of the drunk liquid.
On the normal reaction of the kidneys are judged on the following parameters:
- exceed the daily urine output over night
- greatest fluctuations in the number and relative density of urine from 1,004 to 1,032 in individual portions
- difference between the highest and the lowest relative density, which should notbe less than 0,007
- sharp increase in urine output after fluid intake
- excretion by the kidneys at least 80% of the administered fluid
About pathology evidence:
- monotony of urination
- excess nocturnal urine on day
- small amplitude relative density fluctuations (1,007-1,009 -1.010 -1,012)
methods based on the study of the purification of renal function (clearance), considered the most reliable.Under
renal clearance is meant the amount of serum (plasma) blood (per mL) which completely cleared per unit of time from any endogenous or exogenous substance.The following types of clearance:
- Filtration clearance when the substance is released by filtration and is reabsorbed in the tubules.Such clearance is creatinine.It determines the amount of glomerular filtration.
- Ekskretsionny clearance when the substance was isolated by filtration and tubular excretion without reabsorption.This clearance determines the amount passed through the plasma kidney.Such a substance is diodrast.
- Reabsorbtsionny clearance at which the substance is isolated by filtration and is completely reabsorbed in the tubules.These substances include glucose, protein.Clearance of 0. At high concentrations of a substance in the blood clearance defines the maximum capacity of tubular reabsorption to.
- Mixed clearance observed in the ability of filter media to a partial reabsorption.That clearance has urea.
clearance analyte corresponds to the difference between the content of the substance in the urine and plasma in 1 minute.Calculate the clearance (C) of the formula:
C = (U × V): R
where C - clearance of the test substance in ml / min
U is the concentration of the analyte in the urine in mg / ml
V - diuresisin ml / min P
- the concentration of an analyte in plasma in mg / ml
clearance depends on age, so it is different in children and adults, and the degree of renal damage.
most frequently to detect kidney dysfunction (functional ability tubules and glomeruli), and to use the differential diagnosis of nephropathies creatinine and urea.
Increase in blood urea and creatinine concentrations, concomitant renal dysfunction - a sign, pathognomonic renal failure, however, the blood creatinine concentration rises earlier than urea.Defining it for identifying renal dysfunction more revealing.