Sample Aschner - Causes, Symptoms and Treatment .MF .
activities of the internal organs in the human body is regulated by the autonomic nervous system.Heart is no exception, and its function influence sympathetic and parasympathetic parts of the nervous system.The first is represented by fibers from the cervical and thoracic ganglia (nodes) and causes increased heart rate, increased blood pressure and cardiac ejection of blood into the aorta.The second section presented the fibers of the vagus nerve (vagus) and causes reverses the effect of the sympathetic nervous system.If there is an imbalance in the body between the two departments, growing vegetative - vascular dystonia.Dystonia is characterized by numerous symptoms, including cardiac and vascular.Sometimes dysfunction of the autonomic nervous system can lead to disruption of the proper heart rate, in particular, to a tachycardia.The most common neurogenic disorders are caused by sinus and supraventricular (atrial, nodal) tachycardia.
To assess the impact of the different divisions of the autonomic sy
Based on what action method?
reflex arc originates from the mechanical irritation (pressure) on the fibers of the ophthalmic branch of the trigeminal nerve.The pulses are transmitted to the brain, where the switch to the centers of the vagus nerve.Further impulses along the fibers of the vagus reach the heart muscle, causing a heart rate deceleration, decrease blood pressure and cardiac output.These effects underlie eliminate tachycardias.Heart rate are recorded on an electrocardiogram and a few seconds after stimulation bounce back.So it must be in the normal balance of the sympathetic and parasympathetic influences on the heart.If there is an imbalance between these structures, the change is reflected on the ECG parameters.
Indications for sample Aschner
sample can be used by doctors neurologists, cardiologists and arrhythmology for the purpose of:
- determine the type of nervous influences on the heart - sympathicotonic or vagotonic types
- differential diagnosis of the type of tachycardia
Admission applies to self or under the supervision of a physicianparoxysm of supraventricular tachycardia.
Contraindications for sample
The sample can not be performed in the following diseases:
- heart disease decompensated
- severe chronic heart failure
- an acute heart attack, stroke
- acute arrhythmias
heart - progressive angina
pulmonary artery- aortic aneurysm
- hypertensive crisis
- fever, bleeding, general grave condition
organism - acute diseases of internal organs and chronic to the acute stage
- acute infectious diseases
- acute thrombophlebitis
- pronounced atherosclerosis
Reception Aschner not use the patient,if an attack of tachycardia is accompanied by severe symptoms - pronounced dizziness, fainting, suffocation, intense pain in the heart, lowering blood pressure.In this case you need to call the ambulance, the doctor was able to determine the nature of the abnormality of the heart.If an attack of palpitations appeared for the first time in my life, it is better to seek medical help in order to confirm or another type of tachycardia, since ventricular tachycardia, arrhythmia, or atrial fibrillation reception will not be effective.
sample was conducted in the office of functional diagnostics.The patient is laid on the couch, after a few minutes of rest is recorded ECG alone.After that the doctor begins to put pressure on the closed eye of the patient apples with your thumbs until the pain.Pressure occurs in the inner upper corners of the orbit and lasts for 10 - 15 seconds (less than 30 sec).At this time and for several minutes after continuously recorded ECG and blood pressure.Next, the doctor interprets the results, and the patient may be free.
Reception Aschner at an attack of tachycardia can be applied in the case of supraventricular tachycardia previously established, if the doctor has a patient taught this technique.It conducts similar sample, but the pressure on the orbit turns thumbs of the patient.
Evaluation results of the sample results are assessed in this way:
1. Evaluation of the type of nervous influences on the heart:
- normotensive type - slower rate of 4 - 10 beats per minute
- vagotonic type - slower heart rate more than 10bpm
- sympathicotonic type - slow rhythm is not there, or his quickening
2. Clarification of the type of tachycardia on ECG:
- with sinus tachycardia, atrial fibrillation rhythm slowed down slightly
- with ventricular tachycardia rhythm remains unchanged
- with supraventricular tachycardia rhythmor restored, or changed
3. Admission is considered effective if the subjective and / or according to ECG heart palpitations removed and recovered the right rhythm.
therapists Sazykina OJ