Manipulative therapy of the internal organs (visceral therapy) - Causes, Symptoms and Treatment .MF .
Visceral therapy - this massage-treatment of internal organs through the abdominal wall, is the work of the internal organs obdavlivayuschego, shearing and massage nature.
Visceral massage - a procedure which is carried out strictly according to a certain pattern, and it holds a doctor of manual therapy, which owns these techniques.The work is in the power saving mode, the intensity of the impact increases from session to session, allowing you to gently and without complications to achieve a positive result.
term "visceral" in Latin means "relating to the internal organs."Treatment of diseases of the internal organs by means of manual manipulation to restore the body position aimed at restoring organ function, improve their blood circulation, the provisions of the elimination of lymphatic and venous stasis smooth muscle spasms, acute and chronic inflammation.
Each removal from the natural position of authority, there is vasospasm.As a result, due to insufficient supply of oxygen and nutrients
Visceral manual therapy (visceral osteopathy):
- restores normal mobility of the body;
- improves blood circulation, lymphocirculation;
- normalizes metabolism;
- restores the immune system;
- prevent exacerbation of chronic diseases.
Visceral therapy is very effective for the treatment of the following diseases:
• gastrointestinal disorders (colitis, gastric ulcer, bulbs 12 duodenal ulcer, - hemorrhoids, constipation, indigestion)
• liver disease, gall bladder, pancreasgland (stones in the liver and gallbladder, cholecystitis, pancreatitis, neinsulinozavisimy diabetes)
• renal impairment (pyelonephritis, urolithiasis, prolapse of the kidney, diseases of the bladder, urinary incontinence)
• hernia the white line of the abdomen, umbilical, inguinal-scrotal
• gynecological disease (menstrual irregularities, polycystic ovaries, inflammation of the appendages, prolapse and uterine folds)
• prostatitis, impotence and other diseases of the genital organs of
men • skin diseases
• health-building and preventive work with healthy people with a view to rejuvenating the body,
• elimination of obesity, rehabilitation
metabolism • cosmetic correction through non-pharmacological therapy of the internal organs (warts, papillomas, skin diseases, spots)
• cardiovascular diseases, rehabilitation after a heart attack, stroke
• pancreatitis prevention and diabetes
• ear disease, throat,
nose • arthritis, scoliosis, bruises, sprains,
pain • osteochondrosis with various manifestations (cervical, thoracic, lumbar)
• migraine, cerebrovascular accident
• respiratory tract diseases (chronic bronchitis, bronchial asthma, pain in thechest)
• correction of psycho-emotional disorders
How is the procedure of visceral therapy
visceral manipulation is carried out on a strictly defined scheme.Specialist obdavlivaet authorities, closely monitor their reaction to the impact.With each session increases the intensity of exposure.As a rule, in the course of the first session, patients begin to feel the murmur in the stomach, meaning the removal of spasm of the bile ducts, the opening of the bile output.swelling also fade in the body and around it, restored the normal circulation of the blood, all this improves the functional state and normalize the situation of the internal organs, removes venous and lymphatic stagnation, relieves spasm of the internal organs, including the mechanism of self-regulation body.
Who should visceral massage
Each displaced and affected organ, as a rule, there is a weakening of the nerve fiber function and vasospasm.diseased organ functions are compensated by other human bodies, they begin to work with heavy loads at maximum capacity.Thus, one body entails a violation of all the others.
Visceral manual therapy is indicated for disorders in the gastrointestinal tract (gastritis, constipation, etc.), liver disease, renal dysfunction, disease, sexual organs, gynecological diseases, painful menstruation, hernias and skin diseases, cardiovascular diseasesand many others.
procedure restores organs, and it improves the capacity of man, his state of health, improves quality and increases the life expectancy in general.
Contraindications to Visceral therapy:
- deep pathological disruption of the body
- oncology in all forms
- bleeding of the organs fresh mechanical injury
- mental illness
Each displaced and affected organ, as a rule,there is a weakening of nerve fibers and vascular spasms.As a result, due to insufficient supply of oxygen, nutrients, venous and lymphatic stagnation, poor outflow of exchange and development of self-poisoning of cells begins on this soil pathogenic microflora product.
diseased organ functions are compensated by other human bodies, they begin to work with heavy load at maximum capacity.Thus, one body entails a violation of all the others.
Visceral massage eliminates the venous and lymphatic stagnation, leads to normalization of the functions of these bodies and the recovery of the whole organism without or with the use of small amounts of drugs.Massage therapy has been used successfully in the treatment of gynecological diseases.It allows to remove the "obstructions" in the intestines, relieve spasms of the colon, chronic constipation handle, which improves the appearance of the skin condition.
Thus, the method is not only a health but also cosmetic effect.Visceral massage is useful for both the patient and a healthy person.For one, it is a possible way to solve problems for another - health maintenance and disease prevention.