Plasmapheresis - Causes, Symptoms and Treatment .MF .
plasmapheresis - the process of removing plasma from the circulation. Occasionally used as a method of treatment, but most often used to collect plasma donation.
Plasmapheresis - a method based on the removal of the plasma from the blood without removing the blood cells and plasma replacement fluids krovozamenyayuschimi.In this case the patient plasma removed from the antibody, immune complexes, inflammation mediators, lipids, cholesterol, endotoxin (i.e. those substances which are harmful to the organism);decreases blood viscosity, improves its flowability, increased sensitivity to the drugs taken, reduces the toxic effect occurs immunity correction.
Plasmapheresis (from the Greek "apheresis" - delete) - a modern method of treatment of diseases.The procedure consists in the separation of blood cells and cell components (erythrocytes, leukocytes, platelets, etc.) and the plasma, iethe liquid portion of blood, which dissolved and abnormal metabolic components - causes of disease carriers.Plasma is
mechanisms of action (exposure levels) plasmapheresis:
- Improving compensatory-adaptive reactions.
- normalization of hormones of the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal-ovarian system.
- normalization of oxygen metabolism.
- Normalization of metabolic orientation.
- Normalization of immunoregulatory disorders.
- Improving the microcirculation of vital organs.
- normalization of systemic hemodynamics.
I. At the level of the organism: II.At the cellular level: III.On the organ level: IV.At the level of biological membranes:
- anti-hypoxic effect.Protection from the end products of lipid peroxidation products and intoxication.
inclusion of plasmapheresis in the complex of treatment is shown in pathological conditions which are accompanied by intoxication, hypercoagulable, dysfunction of natural detoxification systems, tissue respiration, autoimmune aggression.
Currently plasmapheresis method is widely used in clinical practice.According to the protocols on gemaferezu World Association (1993, 1997, 2000), complex therapy of more than 200 diseases includes plasmapheresis.How effective detoxification method-tion, plasmapheresis is used widely: from toxicology, Addiction, rheumatology, hepatology to dermatology and cosmetology.
Indications for plasmapheresis constantly growing: chronic infectious-communicable diseases, intoxications of different etiology, autoimmune diseases, various allergies, systemic disease of the connective tissue and skin.
Plasmapheresis is used in the treatment of the following diseases:
- Chronic intoxication, acute intoxication;
- Atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, atopic dermatitis;
- Chronic alcoholism, heroin addiction;
- Bronchial asthma, chronic bronchitis, pleurisy, alveolitis;
- glomerulonephritis, nephrotic syndrome, renal failure;
- Blood Diseases: paraproteinemic hematological malignancies, tsitopenichesky syndrome-we;
- sclerosis, polyneuritis different origins, side-amiotro Graphical sclerosis, Alzheimer's disease;
- Ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease, diffuse liver disease, viral hepatitis, cirrhosis, hepatitis, cerebral encephalopathy;
- diabetes mellitus, autoimmune thyroiditis, hyperthyroidism;
- Systemic connective tissue diseases: hemorrhagic vasculitis: Revolution matoidny arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus, polyarthritis;
- Coronary heart disease, Dressler syndrome, hypertension, viral myocarditis, autoimmune cardiomyopathy;hypercholesterolaemia.
addition to cleanse the blood of harmful substances improving its rheological properties - decreases the viscosity, improving microcirculation. This increases the ability to respond to drug therapy.
For persistent positive effect plasmapheresis carried course of 3 to 6 procedures.The average duration of a blood purification procedure - 1,5 - 2:00 .In our clinic we used to remove plasma membrane plasmapheresis technique .
Contraindications to plasmapheresis.
- absolute contraindication:
- irreversible brain damage and other vital organs,
- neostanovlennoe bleeding,
- blood diseases accompanied by reduced clotting.
- RELATIVE CONTRAINDICATIONS:
- increased bleeding or a high risk of bleeding (for example, "Stresa-weed" ulcers or erosions of the gastrointestinal tract), but may swipe-operation of membrane plasmapheresis, but without the use of heparin;
- unstable hemodynamics, but plasmapheresis is also possible, but under the "cover-Thieme" dopmina or other sitmpatomimetikov or pacemakers;
- hypoproteinemia, but plasmapheresis is possible provided the synchronous-tion refunds was removed donor plasma volume, protein preparations or colloid-governmental plasma substitutes;
- acute respiratory or intestinal infections in critical conditions are not NE-lyayutsya obstacles, but plasmapheresis is advisable planned only 2-3 Ned-whether, after recovery;
- macroglobulinemia, cryoglobulinemia, Valdenstrema disease, multiple myeloma (in these cases it is more expedient to carry out gravity-centrifuge blood separation (discrete plasmapheresis).