Medicines pressure ( remedies and pills for high blood pressure ) - Causes, Symptoms and Treatment .MF .
Increased blood pressure - one of the most common symptoms that may indicate fault and the cardiovascular system, and kidney problems, and other complex diseases.A significant number of complications of uncontrolled increase of pressure, such as heart attack, stroke, end fatally.The disease develops quickly, many of the symptoms are similar to ordinary fatigue and long time did not pay attention to them.And, unfortunately, more than half of the patients know they have their hypertension only in the development of serious complications.
Approximately every tenth person has high blood pressure.Thus hypertension for a long time can not have external manifestations.But in all conditions, the pressure-body works with excessive load.And sooner or later it will manifest overvoltage attack of angina pectoris, myocardial infarction, stroke, reduced vision, kidney failure.
Currently, there are a number of effective and relatively safe medications that allow to maintain blood pressure in the right range.On some
Medicines for high blood pressure
treatment at elevated pressure is adjusted individually, and only under the supervision of a specialist.The most common groups of antihypertensive drugs are:
1. Diuretics (diuretics). Blood pressure is reduced by removing excess fluids and certain chemicals from the body.
• Furosemide (Lasix, Furon) - has a strong, but not long-lasting effect.The drug starts working after 15-20 minutes.The diuretic effect persists for up to 6 hours.Furosemide is contraindicated in hypotension, myocardial infarction, diabetes mellitus, systemic lupus erythematosus, liver and kidney disease, as well as during pregnancy and lactation.
• Hydrochlorothiazide (Hydrochlorothiazide Gipotiazid®) - more soft and weak diuretic effect.It is usually applied in combination with other medications to lower blood pressure.The drug starts working after 50-60 minutes.The diuretic effect persists for up to 12 hours.Hydrochlorothiazide is contraindicated if you are hypersensitive, there is no urine, severe diabetes mellitus, Addison's disease, gout, in children under 3 years of age, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Diuretic drugs are shown to reduce the volume of fluid that circulates in the cardiovascular system.If the patient does not have diabetes mellitus or gout begin the treatment of hypertension drugs of this group.At their reception and reduced salt content of water in the body, due to which there is a pressure drop.
• indapamide (Indap, Ravel, Arifon) - long-term effect.Diuretic effect develops in 6-8 hours, lasts up to 24 hours.Is contraindicated in case of hypersensitivity to indapamide, severe renal or hepatic insufficiency, pregnancy, lactation, age 18 years, with hyperparathyroidism.
2. Beta-blockers (BAB). hypotensive effect develops due to deceleration heart rate, reduce the burden on the heart, blood vessels expand.Beta-blockers are contraindicated if you are hypersensitive, blockade of the cardiac conduction system, slow heart rate, hypotension, bronchial asthma, pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Appointment of beta-blockers, preferably in young people.The drug from the group of beta-blockers is appointed for a period of 2-4 weeks.After that, in the absence of the effect is suitable combination of a beta-blocker with a diuretic or calcium channel blockers.For long-term therapy is preferred celiprolol, metoprolol or bisoprolol.
• celiprolol - the maximum effect is expected in 2-4 hours after the first dose.The duration of hypotensive action - 24 hours.This allows you to appoint a drug once a day, which is useful for chronic administration.
• bisoprolol (Aritel®, Bidop®, Biol®, Biprol, Bisogamma®, Bisokard, Bisomor, Konkor®, Corbis, Kordinorm, Coronal, Niperten, Tiresias) - the maximal effect is expected after 3 hours after the first dose.The duration of the hypotensive effect over 24 hours.It was found that long-term use effective blood pressure correction in 90-95 percent of cases.Also, this drug can be recommended as a part of complex therapy after myocardial infarction.
• Metoprolol (Betalok®, Betalok® KRC, Vazokardin, Korvitol®, Metozok®, Metokard®, Metokor Adifarm, Metolol, metoprolol, Egilok®, Emzok) - hypotensive effect develops within 15 minutes after taking the drug, the maximum effectIn 2 hours.Duration of action - 24 hours.
• blockers with vasodilating action, such as carvedilol (Vedikardol ® ) and Nebivolol , are less pronounced negative metabolic effects are preferred in the treatment of patients with obesity and diabetes.Appointment of carvedilol, preferably in those cases where the treatment regimen of patients with hypertension and metabolic risk factors is necessary to include the BAB.
3. Angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors. The main effect of these drugs - dilation of blood vessels.Angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors are contraindicated in individual intolerance, pregnancy, breastfeeding, childhood, with impaired renal function.
• Enalapril (Bagopril®, Berlipril®, Vazolapril, Korando, Miopril, Renipril®, Renitec, Ednit®, Enazil, Enalakor, Enam®, Enap®, Enarenal®, Envipril) - effect occurs within 1 hour after takingthe first dose, the maximum hypotensive effect over 6 hours and the duration of action by about one day.Treatment started with a minimum dosage of drugs for evaluating the efficacy of treatment blood pressure level.
• Perindopril (Arentopres, Gipernik, Parnavel, Perineva, Perinpress, Prestarium®, Stopress) - after a single dose of a significant reduction in pressure is expected in 6-8 hours, duration - 24 hours.
• Ramipril (Amprilan®, Vazolong, Dilaprel®, Korpril®, Piramil®, Ramigamma, Ramikardiya, Tritatse®, Hartil®) - effect develops within 1 hour after the first dose, the maximum hypotensive effect in 4 6:00, duration - more than a day.
4. Calcium antagonists.It drugs also expand the blood vessels, but, in contrast to the effect of ACE inhibitors with a slightly different mechanism of action.Calcium channel blockers are contraindicated if you are hypersensitive, hypotension, cardiac conduction system blockade, slow heart rate, arrhythmia, pregnancy, breastfeeding.
Drugs group of calcium channel blockers are recommended especially when combined with hypertension arrhythmia or angina.
• verapamil (Verakard, Isoptin, Kaveri, Lekoptin®, finoptin) - reduction in pressure occurs in 1-2 hours after the first dose, duration of effect in prolonged forms is 24 hours.
• amlodipine (Agen, Akridipin®, Amlovas®, Amlodak, Amlong, Amlotop, Kalchek®, Kardilopin®, Karmagip®, Korvadil®, Norvask®, Normodipin®, Omelar Cardio, Stamlo® M Tenoks®) - observed1-2 hours after the first dose, the duration of effect longer than 24 hours.
• Diltiazem (Altiazem, Blokaltsin, Dilren, Diltsem, Sylda, cardio, Kortiazem, Tiakem®) - observed 2-4 hours after the first dose, the duration of effect in prolonged forms is 8-12 hours.
5. Angiotensin II receptor blockers (valsartan, losartan, eprosartan). All drugs in this group have the ability to control blood pressure within 24 hours, which makes it possible to receive one tablet per day.For the development of hypotensive effect must take drugs for a minimum of 4-8 weeks.By ARBs include candesartan, antihypertensive effect which lasts for 36-48 hours.
Medicines for high blood pressure during pregnancy
Treatment of essential hypertension in pregnancy - a very difficult task and it is solved only under medical supervision, often in a hospital.The drug of choice in this case is Methyldopa.For even if the rise in blood pressure once a pregnant woman should consult a gynecologist.Untreated hypertension can lead to eclampsia in pregnant women.
use of drugs by
pressure All of these drugs on the pressure prescribed by the doctor after a thorough and comprehensive examination.Many patients believe that an adequate and stable hypotensive effect develops after taking the first pill.This is not true.Sometimes, that the drug came into full effect it should take weeks.Another common misconception is that the good effects of the drug dose can be reduced or completely cancel the self.So do very bad, because many drugs have the effect of so-called "rebound".This effect is that with abolition of the drug significantly increases blood pressure.Therefore, adjust the dose of the drug should only be a doctor.Another "myth" is the assertion that those medications that help a neighbor, friend, colleague, family and help me.This is not true.In the best case will not help, and at worst will bring significant harm.Therefore, the treatment of essential hypertension must be strictly individual.
First Aid with increasing pressure
But what to do in case of a sharp rise in blood pressure before the arrival of emergency medical care?In this case, can help drugs such as Corinfar (nifedipine) or the hood (captopril).Both drugs for early action must be kept under the tongue until completely dissolved.A good effect has a single dose of 1-2 tablets Furosemide.After the drugs taken, urgently need to call a doctor.
pressure increasing chronic treatment
Diet for hypertension, of course, does not lead to a complete cure, but along with taking medicines and traditional methods allows for more successful in controlling blood pressure.It will be useful to introduce into your diet walnuts, jam chokeberry and sea buckthorn.Completely eliminated caffeinated beverages, alcohol, it is recommended to stop smoking.
• juice of half a lemon to add a glass of mineral water and a tablespoon of honey:
also following folk remedies may be recommended.Stir.Drink in the morning on an empty stomach for 7-10 days.
• Mix equal amounts of honey and the juice of beets.Take 1 tablespoon 4-5 times a day for 7 days
• Mix equal amounts of honey and mashed cranberries.Take 1 tablespoon 3 times a day for 7 days
• Mix 2 tablespoons nettle, and fennel, pour a glass of milk and heat, but do not boil.Infuse for 10 minutes.Drink 1 time a day.
Before you use certain herbs, it is desirable to get acquainted with contraindications to it.
Modern medicine has a wide array of medical products for the treatment of blood pressure.Therefore, it does not matter, accompanied by hypertension some unpleasant sensations or not, sit and wait for the development of complications is still not worth it.Well-known is the fact that the risk of heart attack, stroke and other serious injuries increases several times even with a slight pressure rise.Therefore, even after a single episode of high blood pressure should consult a doctor.
therapists Sirotkin EV