Tablets from pain during menstruation - Causes, Symptoms and Treatment .MF .
Almost every woman once a month inevitably asks himself: "Well, what I do this?" And it's not just excessive irritability, nervousness, restrictions on clothing and the need to use personal care products.Often, many women in horror waiting for the month, as the pain comes with them.It is found that 30 to 50% of women with a menstrual period more or less feel discomfort expressed abdomen.Therefore, there is an common belief that pain during menstruation - this is normal.
But in fact, painful menstruation is not normal.Through the pain the body indicates a body whose function is impaired.Therefore, even if you have always been painful periods, your mother and grandmother also suffered from this disease, it is not a reason to sit back.Diseases such as endometriosis, fibroids, fibroids, endometrial polyp, and many others may be accompanied by pain in the abdomen during menstruation.As a rule, many gynecological diseases successfully treated with early diagnosis of the condition, so do not put off screening
But what can we do to alleviate their condition in the so-called "critical days"?Universal tool for pain relief, unfortunately not found.This is understandable, because the body of every woman is different.Here we will tell you about the most common ways of getting rid of the pain during menstruation, from which you can choose the most suitable for themselves.
First aid for menstrual pain
During the month, if the pain is not very pronounced, doctors recommend to maintain their usual activity that will relax the muscles of the uterus and escape from unpleasant feelings.If the pain is intense enough, lie on your back or on your side, relax the abdominal muscles (you bring your knees to your chest), on the lower abdomen can put a hot water bottle with warm or cold water.Some women helps hot tub (but remember that heat can increase bleeding) or 20-50 grams of alcoholic beverage inside, such as brandy.But, unfortunately, sometimes that just unbearable pain or interfere with urgent business.Then you have to resort to tablets.
to medical drugs for the treatment of pain during menstruation include:
1. Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs , possessing a pronounced analgesic effect.Due to the special mechanism of action, this group of drugs can be recommended for 2-4 days before the expected menstruation.In this case, discomfort does not occur or they will be minor.Thus, this group can be assigned:
• Aspirin Tablets - maximum single dose of two tablets, but not more than 6 tablets 3-4 times daily.Paracetamol tablets
• - maximum single dose of two tablets, but not more than 8 tablets 3-4 times daily.
• Ibuprofen Tablets - the maximum single dose of 2 tablets, but not more than 6 pills 3-4 times a day.
• Naproxen Tablets - the maximum single dose of 2 tablets, but not more than 4 tablets 2 times a day.
• Diclofenac tablets - the maximum single dose of 1 tablet, but not more than 3 tablets 3 times per day.It can be used in the form of rectal suppositories: 1 suppository, 1-2 times a day.
• Pills Indomethacin - the maximum single dose of 1 tablet, but not more than 3 tablets 3 times per day.It can be used in the form of rectal suppositories: 1 suppository, 1-2 times a day.
• Tablets piroxicam - the maximum single dose of 1 tablet, but not more than 3 tablets 3 times per day.It can be used in the form of rectal suppositories: 1 suppository, 1-2 times a day.
• Tablets Ketoprofen - the maximum single dose of 2 tablets, but not more than 6 pills 3-4 times a day.
All products of this group should be taken after meals, drinking plenty of water (not milk, juice or alcoholic beverages).The effect is 0,5-2 hours after administration, the maximum analgesic effect after 4 hours. Treatment duration: up to 4 days or until the disappearance of pain.
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs are contraindicated:
• if there is an allergic reaction to nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs;
• with active or suspected occult bleeding (except menstruation);
• ulcers in the stomach or intestine in the acute stage;
• during pregnancy and lactation;
• with a significant violation of the liver and kidneys.
• in the presence of severe congestive heart failure or hypertension.
2. antispasmodics. are used alone or in combination with non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs with lack of effectiveness of the latter.For example:
• papaverine tablets - 1 tablet 3-5 times per day.
• Tablets No-spa - 1-2 tablets 2-3 times a day.
• Halidorum tablets - 1 tablet 3 times a day.
• Tablets Buscopan - 1-2 tablets 3-5 times a day.
• Tablets Drotaverinum - 1-2 tablets 2-3 times a day.The maximum daily dose - 240 mg.
Duration of treatment: up to 2 days or until the disappearance of pain.
• with severe renal insufficiency;
• with severe hepatic impairment;
• with severe heart failure;
• in case of hypersensitivity to the drug;
• arterial hypotension (because of the danger of collapse);
• glaucoma (increased intraocular pressure), except Drotaverinum.
3. Analgesics, derivatives Metamizole. This group includes the well-known tablets Analgin, Baralgin and Minalgin, Nebagin, Nobol, Novalgin, Optalgin, Piretin, Ronalgin, Spazdolzin and others.Suitable 1-2 tablets 1-3 times a day, but no more than 6 tablets per day.Analgesic effect reaches a maximum at 20 minutes after the first dose, the duration of action of the drug on average 2 h.After taking the drug possible red color of urine - do not worry, this is normal.Derivative Metamizole contraindicated in:
• hypersensitivity to Metamizole;
• expressed violations of liver and kidney function;
• violation of hematopoiesis;
• bronchial asthma;
• Hereditary disorders - deficiency of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase.
In any case, before the application of a particular drug must read the instructions carefully!
Several ease discomfort during menstruation helps dieting.In just a few days before and during menstruation, try to give up alcohol and smoking, limit the amount of fried, salty, spicy and acidic foods, and starchy foods.Some women feel helps facilitate the use of beet or carrot juice.It may also be useful to use the following herbal tinctures:
- Melissa (grass) - 10.0 g;Peppermint (herb) - 10.0 g;chamomile (flowers) - 10.0 g;marigold (flowers) -10.0 g;Ruta (grass) - 10.0 g;Buckthorn (bark) - 10.0 g infusion take 1 glass during the day;
- Buckthorn (bark) - 25.0 g;Melissa (grass) - 25.0 g;cinquefoil goose (grass) - 25.0 g;Valerian (root) - 25.0 g infusion take 1 glass 3 times a day for 3-5 days before the onset of menstruation.
Not so often, but there are situations when a patient with pain during menstruation requires emergency hospitalization.So, you need to immediately call the ambulance crews in the following situations:
- if you lost consciousness;
- if you feel dizzy again, when you get up from a prone position;
- if you experience sudden, intense pain in the abdomen or pelvic area, which causes "bent in half";
- if you mark the presence of pieces of tissue in the menstrual blood that are often silver or gray color;
- if there is a possibility that you are currently pregnant.
In the absence of an emergency, after bleeding the end turn to the gynecologist.The doctor prescribe a comprehensive survey, there may need to consult other specialists, such as an endocrinologist.Also with a specialist, you may want to discuss pain relief methods that are effective for you, as well as drugs that regulate the balance of hormones in the body.With adequate treatment, you will forget all about the pain during menstruation.
therapists Sirotkin EV