Treatment of pancreatitis herbs - Causes, Symptoms and Treatment .MF .
Herbs and fees
forecast treating pancreatitis herbs
pancreatitis - inflammation of the pancreas, which can be both acute and chronic.Chronic pancreatitis can occur almost asymptomatic or with periodic exacerbations.In acute pancreatitis, the treatment is carried out by chemical medicines in mind the severity of the patient: there is a risk of necrosis (death) of pancreatic and peritonitis (inflammation of the abdominal cavity).Treatment of acute pancreatitis is carried out strictly in the surgical department, and in serious condition of the patient - in terms of resuscitation.Therapy involves fasting for 3-5 days, removal of spasm and pain, antifermentativnye drugs and antibiotics.
Herbal treatment for acute pancreatitis can be applied only after the inflammation subsided to prevent exacerbations and the transition of acute pancreatitis in chronic.But herbal medicine can and should be widely used in chronic pancreatitis, both in acute and prophylactic courses
There is another reason why I would like to chronic pancreatitis, especially in young patients and pregnant, was treated with herbs.Who among doctors has been widely discussed issue of overdiagnosis of chronic pancreatitis.That is, the diagnosis is much more common than the disease really is in our patients.A herbal medicine has almost no side effects, softer effect and herbal therapy is aimed at improving the state of the whole organism.
Under the "mask" of pancreatitis can hide the following diseases:
• DZHVP you all know, that is dysfunction of the biliary tract, which is often found in pregnant women.Due to the increase in abdominal pressure as a result of increasing the "squeezed" the uterus including bile ducts, making it difficult to discharge of bile stones can even be formed.Patients complain of the bitterness in the mouth, heaviness in the upper abdomen, worse after eating, can be unstable chair, etc.
cases of hospitalization of young patients, even adolescent is now also more frequent with the same complaints.The cause of this condition in these patients, too, can be a dysfunction of the biliary tract or by gipermotornaya gipomotornomu type.Appointed therapy of chronic pancreatitis, which often takes the patient for life.
• dysbiosis may also be accompanied by similar symptoms, drugs are prescribed for the treatment of pancreatitis and instead of pro- and prebiotics patients treated long-term enzyme preparations and blockers of gastric secretion.
• Chronic gastritis or even peptic ulcer disease, may also be accompanied by pain in the upper abdomen, weight after eating, belching, etc.
• Ruflyuks gastritis, reflux esophagitis, sliding hiatal hernia.
• Under the "mask" of pancreatitis can hide chronic colitis.This disease is also characterized by abdominal pain and an unstable chair.Although the symptoms can be very varied.
• pancreatic cancer.
• Irritable Bowel Syndrome.The diagnosis, which is set to the exclusion of all the above.
There are still many diseases or even transient physiological conditions, that is to be temporary and normal patients.Therefore it is very important to accurately establish the diagnosis and, depending on the disease to select appropriate treatment, including herbal remedies.
What should be done to treat pancreatitis herbs?
establish an accurate diagnosis.To establish the "pancreatitis" diagnosis you should perform the following studies:
1. Complete blood count (CBC WBC + + ESR)
2. Urinalysis with urine diastase.
3. Biochemical analysis of blood: AST, ALT, bilirubin, urea, alkaline phosphatase, amylase, GG T, sugar, cholesterol, creatinine, total protein, thymol test
4. GastroPanel (gastrin-17, pepsinogen 1 and 2, of IgG to H. Pylori).
5. Coprogram, feces on a dysbacteriosis, feces on eggs of worms and giardia cysts.
7. abdominal ultrasound.
9. If necessary: X-ray with contrast (barium), esophagus, stomach, duodenum, colonoscopy, MDCT of the abdomen.
10. It may be necessary to study onkomarkёry: P E A, Ca 19-9, Ca 272, Ca 72-4.
Nutrition and Diet for pancreatitis
If the results of a comprehensive survey of your chronic pancreatitis was diagnosed, you should reconsider your attitude towards your body.The first thing to be done, as with any other disease - diet.The essence of the diet is having a meal, frequently (5 times a day), but in small portions, so as not to create more load on the pancreas and the digestive tract in general.Also excluded fried, smoked, fatty, spicy food.Best option - a little more "right carbs": cereals, vegetables and fruits.Of the proteins and fats to give preference to products with low fat and polyunsaturated fatty acids: omega-3 and -6.But do not forget that even the "right" fats are forced to work hard pancreas.And we have agreed with you to create all conditions for the rest your body!
also be useful "unloading" days, once a week.Perhaps as fasting with taking only water (not soda!), And mono-diet.I, for instance, his patients with pancreatitis recommend "buckwheat" or "rice" days, ie every week is necessary during the day only drink water and eat buckwheat porridge or boiled white rice, no added oil.The most well I really like proroschёnnaya green buckwheat.Preparing it is very simple: you buy green buckwheat (sold in almost all stores in the department of cereal or healthy eating).Pours it with a thin layer (preferably in a glass dish).Covers the gauze.Then pour the water (preferably not boiled).A day later, once formed sprouts, buckwheat is ready for use.It can also have no nothing, or to taste by adding spices, honey, etc.
objectives of herbal medicine / herbal medicine for pancreatitis:
Herbal Medicine helps to enhance the action of primary therapy, and reduce side effects of chemical drugs.Herbal medicine has antispasmodic and analgesic effect, reduces the secretion of gastric and pancreatic secretion, reduces inflammation and toxicity of the body, helps fight dysbiosis.Adding herbs to the treatment improves the general condition of the patient and strengthens the immune system.
Herbs and fees for pancreatitis
In herbal medicine PFUR department offered the following algorithm for the treatment of pancreatitis herbs:
herb St. John's wort 20.0 g
mint leaves 10.0 g
plantain leaves 15.0 g
herb wormwood 10, 0 g
chamomile flowers 20.0 g
Grass cudweed 15.0 g
Grass yarrow 10.0 g
preparation: 10 g collection pour 200 ml of boiled water.Infuse for 30 minutes in a thermos, take ½ cup of infusion 3 times a day 30 minutes before meals.Duration Hour 2-5 weeks.
• Poseylonol 1 capsule 3 times a day after meals
• Florent 1 ml 2 times a day (adding herbal tea)
• Hitopan 1 tablet 3 times a
day preparations The above taken at the same time for 1 month inexacerbation of time.It is possible to carry out preventive treatment 2 times a year for 1 month.
• Mix 1 part of walnut leaves and grass celandine, 2 parts burdock root, leaves, black currant, herb St. John's wort, horsetail, nettle white, strawberry, heather, chamomile flowers, yarrow and calendula flowers3 of grass succession, 4 parts Viola tricolor.1-4 tablespoons of the collection (depending on age), pour 0.7 liters of water, boil for 10 minutes, insist 2 hours Drink the entire volume during the day, evenly distributing the entire volume of 3-5 reception for 30 minutes before eating.
• Mix 2 tablespoons of rhizomes elecampane, 1 tablespoon of herbs letters and rhizome, pour a mixture of 0.5 liters of boiling water, to insist 2 hours in a thermos.Drink 1 glass for 30 minutes before eating.
• Mix 2 tablespoons of rhizomes elecampane, 1 tablespoon of herbs knotweed, and 1 teaspoon of the root sanguisorba, pour a mixture of 0.5 liters of boiled water, in a thermos for 1 hour.Drink 50 ml 30 minutes before a meal.
The above charges can be taken (choose from the collection, you can alternate) and an exacerbation of chronic pancreatitis within 1 month and preventive courses of 1 month 2 times a year.
Note!phytotherapy course selected individually depending on tolerability and the expected effect.It is best to select treatment under medical supervision, relying on the above recommended treatment.
Contraindications treatment of pancreatitis herbs
Herbal medicine is contraindicated if:
1. The patient has an allergic reaction to the components of the charges.
2. The patient has an allergic reaction, the treatment appeared to phytotherapeutic drugs.
3. In acute pancreatitis.
4. As the only therapy for life-threatening conditions such as expressed in the pancreas inflammation, intoxication and pain syndrome.I prefer to prescribe herbal medicine at the stage of stabilization of the patient.
Herbal medicine can be used, but with caution:
1. With self-treatment.Herbal medicine must be individualized depending on the frequency of exacerbations, and tolerability of the treatment.
2. With the deterioration of the patient.Medical supervision is necessary, which will be able in time to orient in your state and to appoint additional examination, and the results will hold the adjustment of treatment.
3. When pregnancy is necessary to individually select herbal medicine, depending on the duration of pregnancy.
4. When breastfeeding I also recommend not to engage in self-selection fees, and contact your doctor as all herbs come from breast milk into the body of the child.
forecast in the treatment of pancreatitis herbs
Herbal medicine can and should be used in chronic pancreatitis, both in its exacerbations, and at the stage of remission for prevention of exacerbations.During exacerbation of chronic pancreatitis, herbal therapy is administered together with a diet therapy and chemical means, such as blockers of gastric secretion, enzyme preparations, analgesics, antispasmodics, etc.A herbal medicine for the prevention of exacerbations can be used in conjunction with diet as a single treatment, even without the addition of enzymes to therapy and antisecretory drugs.
Complex treatment can achieve stable remission, profilaktirovat further damage to the pancreas and the development of pancreatic cancer.
combination: a constant diet + herbal medicine preventive courses + medicinal chemicals during exacerbations of pancreatitis = good result!
doctor phytotherapeutist Akimova NS