Herbs in the sinus and other sinusitis - Causes, Symptoms and Treatment .MF .
Sinusitis - an inflammation of the maxillary or otherwise of the maxillary sinus.Sinusitis refers to a group of illnesses called inflammatory sinusitis.Sinusitis - an inflammation of the sinuses.In addition to the maxillary sinus in humans, there is also one frontal, two latticed sinus and sphenoid sinus two.All sinusitis and sinusitis among them can be classified as follows:
According involvement in the inflammatory process:
• Two-way (for the sinuses, which are two, sofor example, sinusitis, ie inflammation of the frontal sinus bilateral maybe not)
By localization, ie involvement in the inflammatory process sinuses:
• Front (inflammation of the frontal sinuses)
• Sinusitis (inflammation of the maxillary or maxillary sinus)
• ethmoiditis (inflammation cells ethmoid bone)
• sphenoiditis (inflammation of the sinuses of the sphenoid bone)
• pansinusitis (involvement in the inflammatory process of the paranasal sinuses)
in this age of deployed
prescribed treatment will be aimed at inhibiting the growth of pathogenic microorganisms, removal of edema, intoxication syndrome.
you say what place is given to the treatment of herbal medicine in the presence of a wide arsenal of modern chemical drugs, physical therapy, surgery and even laser therapy?Phytotherapy is a method of treatment with a milder effect compared with the effect of modern drug therapy, but more durable, can be applied in the following cases:
1. In chronic sinusitis (chronic sinusitis among them)
2. For the prevention of relapsechronic sinusitis
3. The treatment of acute sinusitis other drugs the chemical nature and / or surgical treatment as adjuvant therapy
purpose of herbal medicine in the sinus
• Increase the effectiveness of treatment with the chemical nature.
• Reducing severity of side effects from drug therapy, chemical nature.
• Prevention of frequent relapses of the disease.
• Increased immunity.
• Reducing the severity of intoxication syndrome, which occurs when any inflammatory disease.
• As auxiliary vitamin.
• Improving the quality of life of the patient.
herbal medicines and their action in the sinus
Below are phytotherapeutic preparations and their therapeutic effect:
1. Anti-inflammatory effect: Alanton, infusions, decoctions and tinctures of birch, St. John's wort, calendula, chamomile, and mother-stepmother, sage,shrubby cinquefoil.
2. Removal of intoxication: belosorb, detox, Superantitox, lignosorb, pects, Polyphepanum, Rekitsen RD, ultrasorb, stimbifid.
3. As local therapy: Alanton, badanoplast, lyutenurin, novoimanin, Salvini, sangviritrin collection "Taba arshan" tinktal, Floravit, Rhodiola extract.
4. Restore vitamin and mineral metabolism: Korf, juices and infusions of nettle, plantain, oats, cuff, sea buckthorn juice, holosas.
5. Increasing immunity parameters: irmalaks, ovodarin, plantaglyutsid, Ecdysten, Rhodiola extract, estifan.
herbs and fees in the sinus
What herbs and fees are used as brewing, dosage, duration of treatment, when it is possible to repeat the course?At the Department of herbal medicine People's Friendship University offered the following algorithms for the treatment of sinusitis:
Calamus rhizome Rhizome 10,0
Kidneys birch 15,0
Grass wintergreen 3,0
marigold flowers 10,0
herb Viola tricolor15,0
eucalyptus leaves 10,0
preparation: 1 teaspoon collection pour 200 ml of water, to insist in a thermos for 30 minutes, take a warm 70 ml 3 times a day before meals.Duration Hour 2-3 weeks.
• Cotton turundy put into the nasal passages with an aqueous solution Sanguirythrine for 20 minutes 2 times a day.Course of treatment 4-6 days.
• Rinse your nose with salt water solution or seawater (Dolphin, Solin, akvamaris) 3 times a day during the exacerbation of the disease within 1-2 weeks, and for the prevention of disease in the season of colds and SARS.
• gives a good account of inhalations for sinusitis.Inhalation of vapors of herbs, essential oils improves nasal breathing, has a local antiseptic action, reduces the severity of edematous syndrome.For inhalation can be used as herbal teas, as one type of plant, such as chamomile, calendula, St. John's wort, eucalyptus, mint, lemon balm, etc., which have anti-inflammatory effect.Starts 1-2 tablespoons of collection or selected herbs, pour 1 cup boiling water, leave for half an hour in a thermos, and then run the inhalation, you can use a nebulizer.Before inhalation, it is recommended to take 1 cup of herbal tea collection, especially for children.Inhalation Duration 5 minutes, 6-8 times daily rate.
inhalation also can be used for essential oils, or adding just a boiling water, or in solution for inhalation by nebulization 3-5 drops.You can use clove oil, eucalyptus oil, tea tree, you can add ready-made mixture of essential oils "Breathe" and to treat and to prevent a recurrence of the disease in the cold and flu season.At home, essential oils can also be added to aromolampu, inhalation carried out before bedtime.
Remember that children are recommended a lower dosage, which are selected depending on the age of the child.Also essential oils can be an allergic reaction, so it is advisable to carry out pre-trial Allergic and start inhalation minimum dosage (1 drop) and with a minimum treatment time, gradually leading up to the recommended dosage and time.
• Juice cyclamen root instill 2 drops in each nostril in the evening for 2-3 days in a row.For children, the juice diluted with water 1: 2.
• Fill the bottle crushed horseradish and herb rosemary in a ratio of 1: 1.Then pour the brim with wine vinegar, cork and leave in a warm place for 10 days, twice a day shaking.After this period each hour through the neck to inhale the contents for 5 minutes, and in the evening with this tincture make a compress on the forehead and neck (10-15 minutes).Conduct a similar procedure to clinical recovery.
• Take in equal proportions (an average of 1 teaspoon) of liquid honey and sea salt, mix.Apply this mixture on the area between the eyebrows (over the frontal sinuses) and some wings of the nose (on the maxillary sinus).Topical application of this mixture has anti-inflammatory effect and reduces swelling.Apply 2 times a day, morning and evening, for 10-15 minutes, covered with polyethylene, then rinse with warm water.At night you can not wash off, and the wet cloth.Time to clinical cure.
• Honey with honeycomb have 1 teaspoon 3 times a day 30 minutes before meals for 2 weeks.Take during acute sinusitis and for the prevention of recurrence of the disease in the fall, winter and spring, the duration of 2 weeks.
• There is a popular recipe: boiled egg while it is for semi "roll" in the area of inflamed sinuses to cool.From the perspective of Western medicine, the therapeutic effect is based on warming and improving circulation.Although in acute purulent sinusitis, I would not recommend any "heat" procedure, as inflammation and growth of microflora in them can only worsen!
When using traditional medicine recipes, consult with your doctor! Always try to understand the reasons behind the therapeutic effect, whether it is possible in your case to apply this method.Since there is no treatment, suitable for all patients, each of us has their own "peculiarities" of the disease, the level of immune forces of the body.One and the same disease can occur in different ways!
Contraindications treatment of sinusitis herbs
Herbal medicine is contraindicated if:
- The patient has an allergic reaction to the components of fees.
- The patient has an allergic reaction, the treatment appeared to phytotherapeutic drugs.
- As the only therapy for life-threatening conditions such as acute purulent sinusitis, high fever, pronounced intoxication syndrome.
Herbal medicine can be used, but with caution:
1. With self-treatment of chronic sinusitis.
2. With the deterioration of general condition, performance of laboratory tests may be included in the preparations of the chemical nature of the treatment, which have a more rapid therapeutic effect.
3. During pregnancy and breastfeeding.
In all these cases, it is desirable to consult with your doctor about the use of herbal medicine!
What effect might achieve in the treatment and why it is so important and traditional treatment prescribed by a doctor?Treatment of sinusitis and any other sinusitis should achieve the following objectives:
• The most speedy recovery
• Full clinical recovery
• Prevention of sinusitis complications as meningitis (inflammation of the meninges), etc.
• Preventing transition infections in chronic
• Relapse prevention
diseases • Anti-inflammatory effect
• Removing edematous
syndrome • Vitamin therapy
• Increased safety
forces of the organism • Improve the overall condition of the patient
summed up: the principle of herbal medicinesinusitis is the same as with any other disease, that is, the disease in the acute phase of the cure means "emergency" - the requirements of the attending physician, is undergoing therapy, the chemical nature of drugs, drips, injections, pills and other pills.If the inflammation is not amenable to conservative treatment and it is necessary to evacuate the pus from the sinuses by means of a surgical intervention, it is necessary to trust in the doctor-surgeon.At this stage, only herbal medicine can complement the basic treatment.
Increased use of herbal medicine gets in patients with chronic sinusitis and for the prevention of frequent recurrence of the disease.
soon you vyzvorovleniya!
doctor phytotherapeutist Akimova NS