Herbs in menopause - Causes, Symptoms and Treatment .MF .
Menopause or menopause - it's a full stop menstruation in women as a result of cessation of ovarian function.Depending on the reasons that led to the cessation of ovarian function at menopause shared natural and artificial.Natural menopause is due to the natural decline in the stock of follicles in the ovaries.It usually occurs between the ages of 45-55 years, but in some cases it is used (from 40 up to 45 years) and later on (after 55 years).Upon the occurrence of menopause before 40 years of talking about the depletion of ovarian syndrome.Artificial menopause comes in removing both ovaries, under the influence of radiation, as a result of exposure to drugs.
About menopause say that since the last menstrual period has been at least 12 months without menstruation.Also in gynecology it decided to allocate the following periods associated with menopause:
• premenopausal, lasting from the beginning of irregular menstrual periods before the last menstrual period
• perimenopausal period, lasting from the
• postmenopausal starting next yearafter the last menstrual period
premenopausal and menopause (perimenopause and menopause) are united under the name of menopause.
to establish menopause is necessary to carry out the following studies:
• Score symptoms of climacteric syndrome using Kupperman
index • biochemical blood tests (creatinine, ALT, AST, alkaline phosphatase, glucose, bilirubin, cholesterol, triglycerides)
• determining the level of LH, PRL, TSH, FSH, testosterone
blood • blood lipid profile (HDL, LDL, VLDL, atherogenic index)
• cytology cervical Pap
• mammography every 2 years
• blood pressure Control Objectives
herbal medicine during menopause:
1. Regulation of hormonal
2. Reduction of emotional lability and irritability
3. Accelerating the metabolism
4. Restore vitamin and mineral balance
5.Enhancing the immune status
herbs and fees at the climax
What herbs and fees are used as brewing, dosage, duration of treatment, when it is possible to repeat the treatment of menopause?At the Department of herbal medicine People's Friendship University offered the following treatment algorithm:
• Collect (c):
Grass Highlander avian 20,0
flowers fireweed narrow-leaved 20,0
Leaves nettle 15,0
fruits of mountain ash 30,0
Grass shizonepeta 200
Hips cinnamon 20,0
preparation: 2 g collection pour 200 ml of boiled water.Infuse for 30 minutes in a thermos, take 1/3 cup of infusion 3 times a day in a warm (not podslaschaya) for 30 minutes before eating.Duration Admission month.
• Collection (part):
Rhizomes calamus 2
loosestrife Grass 2
Leaves of nettle 4
roots of lovage drug 2
leaves blackcurrant 4
roots and rhizomes of licorice 3
Grass yarrow 2
Compound fruits hops ordinary 2
preparation: 2 g collection pour 200 ml of boiled water.Infuse for 30 minutes in a thermos, take in the second half of the day in the form of heat.The duration depends on the duration of reception flowed normal menstrual cycle and is 21-35 days.Break infusion techniques between 3-5 days, depending on the number of days of the menstrual cycle of a woman.
• Vilarin 1 tablet in the morning and afternoon.The course of treatment 1 month.
• Stimbifid 1 tablet 3 times a day.The course of treatment 1 month.Fitonovosed
• 2 ml 3 times per day.The course of treatment 1 month.
• In general weakness and astenodepressivnyh able to show: Aralia tincture, Rhaponticum, devil 20-40 drops in the morning and afternoon with a small amount of water, it is best to take them before meals.
• With increased excitability, insomnia, etc.prescribed: pion tincture of 40 drops 3 times a day, tincture of calendula 1 teaspoon to the reception with warm water 2-3 times a day for 30 minutes before eating.
The above medicines (tinctures) should alternate every 10 days, the general course of 1-3 months.
Aromatic bath (36 ° C) with the addition of a mixture of water (ml):
• Collection №1 (c):
valerian tincture 30,0
creeping thyme extract 20,0
Duration Admission bath 8-15 minutes, the course 3-6
baths • Collection №2 (c):
Leaves mother and stepmother 15,0
peppermint leaves 15,0
The leaves of sage 15,0
Grass motherwort 20,0
herb chamomile 20,0
Shoots pine 15,0
bath collection is prepared as follows: Take 100 g collection pour 2 liters of boiled water, in a warm place for 2hours, then drain and add 500 ml of infusion water into the bath (36 C).The duration of the reception bath 8-15 minutes, 3-6 baths course.
• At 100g: stems of hops
According 50g: mint leaves
lemon balm leaves
petals of cornflower blue
At 5 g: grass clover medicinal
All components of the collection mix, take 1 tea spoon collection, pour 1 cup boiling water, leave for 30 minutes.Drink in the form of heat at bedtime.Duration Hour 1 month.
• Take 3 teaspoons of grass Boudreau and 1 teaspoon of herbs letters, cover charge is 0.5 liters of boiling water, leave for 5 minutes.Take in the form of heat 3 times a day.Duration Hour 1 month.
course of herbal medicine is selected individually depending on tolerability and the expected effect.It is best to select treatment under medical supervision, relying on the above recommended treatment.
Contraindications herbs in menopause
Phytotherapy in menopause is contraindicated if:
1. The patient has an allergic reaction to the components of the charges.
2. The patient has an allergic reaction, the treatment appeared to phytotherapeutic drugs.
3. As the only therapy for severe conditions such as: severe psycho-emotional excitability, irritability, tachycardia, arrhythmia, blood pressure instability, etc.
4. Incomplete survey: an end to menstruation can cause a lot of factors, such as weight loss, hormonal disorders, infectious diseases, tumors, etc.And of course, pregnancy !!!It is necessary to survey!
Herbal medicine can be used, but with caution:
1. With self-treatment.
2. When the deterioration of the patient.Only a doctor can tell what has caused the deterioration of this patient and to take the necessary decision on further treatment tactics!But remember, seek the help of a doctor as soon as possible at the deterioration!
Prgnoz herbal treatments
What effect might achieve in the treatment and why it is so important and traditional treatment prescribed by a doctor?The onset of menopause may not be accompanied by deterioration in the patient's condition.But many women with the onset of menopause appear health problems or exacerbated existing diseases and symptoms:
• tides: a burning sensation accompanied by reddening of the face, neck and décolleté.
• sleep disorders
• night sweats.•
mood • depression
• frequent urination, susceptibility to infections of the bladder.
• reducing the size of the mammary glands.
• dryness and loss of skin elasticity, appearance of wrinkles, graying hair.
• osteoporosis, reduction of growth, change in posture.
• the need to get up at night to the toilet.
• decreased libido
• dry eyes.
Dear women!Of course, all these changes are taking place with you in one night, menopause - it is a long process of natural extinction function of genital system.Some women have almost all the symptoms of menopause.For these women shows the assignment of herbal medicine for an extended period.But my opinion is that the more healthy woman was premenopausal, the easier it will be held at the climax.
Herbal medicine can help reduce the symptoms listed above and make menopause easier proceeded.Herbal treatment helps with remarkably complex treatment, and in mild cases as monotherapy in unstable blood pressure, tachycardia and arrhythmia, sleep disorders, emotional lability, increased mental irritability, hot flashes.Also, herbal medicine improves the general condition of the patient, normalizes mineral and vitamin balance in the body, boosts immunity, speeds up the metabolism.But do not self-medicate, as may develop life-threatening conditions such as arrhythmia, hypotension or hypertension with crisis over, severe depression, etc.I think that you, dear reader, will agree that the diagnosis and treatment should select a competent person - doctor.
doctor phytotherapeutist Akimova NS