Aloe known since ancient times for its healing properties.
The fresh leaves of agave juice and contains special substances - antraglikozidy: aloin, nataloin, rabarberon, emodin, resinous substances and essential oils, essential amino acids, macro-and micronutrients, as well as enzymes, vitamins and volatile.
Given the vast wealth of the biochemical composition of aloe juice while we use is not all of its healing properties.But this list is quite impressive.So, what action has on the whole a unique complex glycosides, enzymes, organic acids and vitamins?
- First, bacteriostatic and bactericidal action against a number of viruses and microbes (bacteria slows development and destroys harmful microorganisms).
- It has anti-allergic and anti-inflammatory effect.
- accelerates regeneration (recovery of cells and tissue) in the body, especially the mucous membranes and skin.
- polysaccharides contained in aloe, combined with trace elements - zinc, selenium, copper - have immunomodulating properties.
- Improves the performance and condition of the gastrointestinal tract, the secretion of gastric juices, increases peristalsis.
- decreases the acidity of gastric juice.
- At a certain dosage has a laxative effect.Normalizes the activity of the digestive system, breast, gallbladder.
- has a diuretic effect.
- improves metabolism.
- Promotes removal from the body of excess fluid, improves the water-salt metabolism.
- helps cleanse the body.
- has a calming and soothing effect.
- Increases appetite.
- Provides antipyretic and expectorant effect for colds.
- increases nonspecific resistance and immunity of the organism as a whole.
Aloe activates the body system of self-purification, it removes toxins from the gastrointestinal tract, liver, lungs, kidneys, pancreas, gall bladder, has a strong anti-inflammatory and fungicidal (antifungal) effect, cleanses and expands the capillaries and veins, improvesregional blood circulation, promotes rapid healing of ulcers and wounds, stimulates motor and secretory activity of the gastrointestinal tract, lowers blood pressure and blood cholesterol, increases resistance to infectious and oncological diseases, normalizes the overall metabolism.
aloe treat diseases such as: diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (gastritis, enteritis, colitis, gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcers, liver disease, gall bladder, pancreas, constipation);chronic lung disease (bronchitis, asthma, pneumonia, tuberculosis, pulmonary fibrosis);cardiovascular disease (atherosclerosis, hypertension, varicose veins, arthritis, hemorrhoids);allergies, prostatitis, diabetes, chronic kidney and urinary tract diseases, skin diseases (dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, herpes);nervous system diseases (neuralgia, headaches, depression, neurasthenia);tonsillitis, bursitis, arthritis.
Natural juice diluted (1/4 glass of juice to 3/4 cup water).
Drink 0.5-1 cup 2-3 times a day for 15 minutes before meals or 1 hour after meals.
not recommended aloe juice with acute infectious diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, acute intestinal obstruction in the postoperative period after surgery on the abdominal organs.